Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores (page 3 of 33)

Mjj

MjjHunter Region, NSW

Never has any stock!!!

Have been trying to buy https://www.bunnings.com.au/mimosa-3-seat-corsica-modern-timber-lounge_p0103224 for months. Looked around multiple stores, whenever I ask they say this is a stock item so we can't special order, but we don't know when it will come in next, it will just come in eventually! Have asked if they could transfer from a store which has in stock - says no. I notice in a review on this page there is similar experience and you have replied that you can order in - why haven't I been offered that option in store?

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse
jgb

jgb

chilli plant seedlings

I bought quite a few seedlings marked as Jalepeno chilli plants at Bunnings, only to find that they are not chilli plants but capsicums. Not a good look for Bunnings.

Hello,
Please feel welcome to take these back to your local store for a full refund/ Exchange. More on our returns policy can be found here: https://www.bunnings.com.au/returns

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On a downhill spiral

Hey Jacqui,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch. We are sorry to hear your recent experience shopping with us has not been the best. Can you please let us know what store you visited and we can follow up with the team.

Glenno

Glenno

Unreal service. Happy to price match and the lovely young lady was so professional.

Called up bunnings Pimpama. Got directed to the special orders desk. Had the pleasure of speaking to a young lady by the name of Caytey Robinson. Her attention and level of service were unbelievable. She went above and beyond to track down the product I wanted and to in turn price match it. Simply exemplary service.
Thankyou CAYTEY ROBINSON!!!

Hey Glenno,
Thanks so much for getting in touch to share this feedback :) We are so glad to hear you have had a great experience and we will be sure to pass thanks onto the team.

Absolutely Disgusted

Absolutely Disgusted

Bunnings No KARENS please !!

oz_consumer

Either incompetent or lie to bring people into store - ACCC complaint after THREE stores making false claims of stock

Hello
We have been in touch privately on product review and we can see our customer care team have been in touch and will be looking after this.

This is untrue

PaulYamba

Warranty

Took a Ryobi lawnmower that had been badly damaged on the underside of its deck.This was due to flimsy plastic on the build.Bunnings blamed me.Now I,m stuck with this crap till I can afford a decent mower fro Mitre 10.

Hello Paul,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. Can you please let us know if you have copy of the proof of purchase, we can ask our team to look into this.

Hello Shannon,
Yes I do have a receipt.
My last mower was a 33yo and at 72 I was hoping this would see me out.I was made to feel it was my fault and as I am careful with my tools this was upsetting.
Thanks for your prompt reply. Paul

Hi Paul,
Can you please let us know your best contact number or email address and we can get in touch directly- just click the link on our logo to send this info privately

Chelseatwopoint0h

Chelseatwopoint0hSouth East Queensland, QLD

Traumatic injury

My dog was severely injured at Bunnings warehouse Burleigh Queensland on the escalator. Her paws got stuck and now she has serious injuries including amputation and the store tells me they are not responsible that I have to file a compensation complaint which could take god knows how long. I’m currently not working so it’s very hard to even buy food. If Bunnings warehouse Burleigh Queensland had any morals they would pay my vet bill. I have the bill I have photos and they have the incident On camera.

Customer service

Terrible customer service
Found a group of staff having a chat asked for some help . the looks i got said it all
I was rude interrupting them
We now shop at Doyles hardware . Great service, better products and more knowledgeable

Hey Ross,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience shopping with us. We will be sure to flag this with the team.

Male staff are lazy

Lazy male staff not wanting to help or assist. Would never recommend Bunnings all the same due to no competition.

Hello Gerdi,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. Can we confirm you visited the Coffs Harbour Warehouse, we will be sure to touch base with the team

Gerdi
Gerdi

Yes it was want being going back

Edweldo

EdweldoPerth, WA

Best quality Aussie made

Purchased the Rhino folding work trestle. This is by far the best trestle I have ever got and now have 6 of them.
Others I have purchased (also at Bunnings) were simply rubbish (manufactured overseas)and did not last long at all. (warping timber, metal components rusted out) The Rhino trestles are higher than all the rest so that I do not have to bend over, making the work at the perfect height. They are very sturdy and the good paint job allows me to store them outside. I have had them for about 1.5 years so feel that I could make an objective assessment.

Highly recommend, but more importantly these are Aussie made

Hey Edweldo,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this great feedback :) We are so pleased your happy with the item.

RickQueensland, 4215

Bunnings gift card caution

Hello Rick,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch, can you please send us a direct message by clicking the link on our logo. We can confirm your best contact details and the store you visited.

Shannon W.Bunnings Warehouse

Thanks so much Rick. We have sent this to our team to look into and reach out.
Please let us know if you don't hear back in the next few days.

No stock

Hello James,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. Can you please let us know what item(s) your looking at getting along with what your local store is and we can look into this.

James Cook
James Cook

steveEyre Peninsula, SA

Bunnings covid gastapo

Hello Steve,
Thanks for getting in touch. Can you please let us know what store you visited and we can investigate.

Customer service

Despite five attempts to give feedback to management, still cannot get a 'please' or 'thank you' from staff. I give up. Not giving them my hard earned cash any more.

Hello,
Please let us know what store and we can ensure feedback gets to the relevant team.

Blerk burger

Morwell Mid Valley. I have raised this multiple times and received respectful responses, but one employee described my feedback as 'weird' and called me 'Darl' repeatedly, which I find patronising. 'Steve'.

ssdGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Australia needs a Bunnings competitor

I don't have any choice otherwise I would never go to Bunnings where staff are genuinely rude, grumpy and lazy

Hello,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. Please let us know what store you visited and we can touch base with the team.

ssd

Mill Park, Craigieburn, Epping, Mernda to name a few....

Matthew S.

Matthew S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

West Gosford store is terrible!

nevercomplain

nevercomplainSydney, NSW

Staff need shake-up

Tagh

Tagh South East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless service

No staff member is interested in engaging to help the customer. Always feel like I a m intruding to ask for help. Many times staff member doesn’t to know the answer but always feel uncomfortable to approach a staff member merely to seek help.

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch. We are sorry to hear your experience shopping with us has not been the best. Can you please let us know what store you visited and we can follow up with the team.
-Shannon

GrantCC

GrantCCMt Eliza

Chinese goods

I buy tons of stuff at Bunnings and certainly with their Mornington store I have no complaints. Love their no fuss return policy, range of goods and all the rest but it would be great if they could just review their buying policy to source a lot more goods from countries other than China. China is giving Australia too much unjustified grief at present and that shouldn't go unnoticed by large companies like Bunnings.