Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores (page 4 of 32)

ValByron Bay

Grump Staff

I've visited many Bunnings stores and I find so many of their staff unhelpful and grumpy. Most staff have little knowledge and poor communication skills. While the range of products is excellent quality is largely poor. When placing a special trade order I found unacceptable delays in delivery and very poor communication. I'll avoid Bunnings in the future.

Hello Val,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience while shopping with us. Can you please let us know your local area and we can flag this with the relevant team.

Ballina, special orders.

por012

por012AU

The customer really is king

I find myself in a Bunnings store every week. Best prices, wide product availability including excellent nursery, return policy, easy layout and staff attentive to queries.
Why would I go elsewhere?

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch. We love hearing feedback like this :)

Gabriel

GabrielGold Coast

Poor Customer Service, Complacent Culture

I wanted to buy an umbrella today that was stored on the top of the shelves out of reach. 5 Staff members passed me without offering assistance and when I asked the sixth, I was informed that they don't work in the section, but that they would get someone to help me. They disappeared and I waited for another 15 minutes with no one turning up. Poor customer service is prevalent throughout this group's stores and is no doubt driven by a Board and Executive that is uninterested in, or incapable of managing its Customer Service Culture.

Hello Gabriel,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience shopping with us. We will be sure to pass this feedback onto leadership.

Outstanding Service

We visited your store (Thursday 26th) to purchase power tools for a trade event we were hosting, (we're a builder). Lucky for us Les was there to help, he was a real pleasure, knowledgeable & attentive. He's a real asset to your team. Please pass on our appreciation to Les at your Victoria Ave, Castle Hill Store.

We love your work!

Hi Amanda,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We love getting feedback like this and will be sure to pass it onto the team and have them thanked :)

ray hill

ray hill

Garden electric sprayer 3.5 Ltr

I have always purchased Ozito products from Bunnings and value for money they can not be beaten
I have just purchased the electric garden sprayer it is well made and works amazingly an absolutely great product thank you Bunnings
Ray

Hi Ray,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are so happy to hear you love this item and enjoy shopping with us :)

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

If you cannot do something, Don't!

3 trips today to get 2 keys cut. Every time not one of them worked. On the final trip back I was asked for my docket and the money was refunded. No apology for the wasted trips, no "sorry for the inconvenience". My card was processed, handed back to me and the girl turned away from me without a word and continued her conversation with another staff member.

Hello Dave,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience shopping with us. We will be sure to flag this with them.

Peter M.

Tried ordering from the Tamworth store and was told they didn’t have time to help a customer.

Have tried to place an order Over the phone from the Bunnings Tamworth Warehouse, was told quite rudely that it wasn’t their job to help customers organise orders because the staff didn’t have time.

Not going to bother shopping where the staff are rude to customers upon making an enquiry.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse
Michael H.

Michael H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product that you need to ask for 1 day in advance

I wanted to buy a 12l air cooler , large item , I went to the shop and was told I have to ask for it 1 day in advance , so they can get it off a shelf the night before.
I left a review for the air cooler informing people to ask for it 1 day in advance, dont go to the shop and exspect to buy it same day. And Bunnings sent me a reply that the review was not appropriate. Informing customers about a items unique requirements is appropriate.
Meanwhile Bunnings has reviews like " I bought this air cooler designed for a large area , and used it in a small room , It is too loud for my son to sleep , 1 star"

Ella K.

Ella K.Northeast, VIC

Best customer experience I’ve ever had

Went to Bunnings in mill park today and dealt with Lena. What a superstar! She was patient, kind and so helpful. I did deal with some other members of the team and each person was excellent. This store isn’t necessarily the closest but after this experience this is definitely the store for us. Called me after we’d left to let us know the stock we needed that couldn’t be located has been found and put aside for us.
Thank you so much Lena. Honestly the best customer experience I’ve ever had.

Hey Ella,
Thanks so much for getting in touch! we love getting feedback like this and are so happy to hear you have been looked after :)
We will be sure to flag this feedback with the team so they are recognised for the efforts!

Mike J

Mike JPerth, WA

Instore experience at Bunnings just lately

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discounted a mower, looked for battery for around half hour couldnt find, charged full price

Was seeking electric 36v mower in stock.Asked for discount on display model (was 0 out of 2 models in stock?) Was Granted discount $420.00.instead of 599.by attendent.Told to pick up batterry n charger via
Special service desk Pushed our new mower happily to front of store.To cut a long story short waited half hour for battery to be looked for and when wasnt found would replace it but only if we pay full price or wait for more mowers.Had 0 out of 2 in stock..Would not recommend..Also spare batteries cost more than 250$ hence not providing even though they pay fraction of that themselves.Lost some more customers.Not good for ryobi....Throwing a mower out that no one wants...due to overcharging for xtra/replacement battries..

SamwVictoria

Rude workers

Parked right between the main entrance and the garden centre. I was going to get some soil, manure and mulch. Naturally I walked towards the garden centre as there was a huge sign saying garden centre, customer entry.

I took quite a few steps through the entrance when I heard this nasty booming voice coming towards me. Enough to pull me out of Bunnings. You can’t come through here this frightening woman said to me. Pointing to this big red sign saying customer entry I said what about this sign. She simply said you just can’t.

What else can to do but leaving the place. I don’t want to get beaten up.

Samw

Waited all afternoon for no delivery

Bought building materials and paid $90 for next day delivery.Called them twice in the afternoon and was assured delivery would be here. Builders coming tomorrow at 7am and no materials .Thanks Bunnings second bad experience I've had with this store

Hello Kris,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear your delivery didn't go as planned. Can you please let us know your order number and we can flag this with the relevant team.

Bunnings no longer honouring lowest price guarantee!

I went in store to do a price match on a lawnmower I saw cheaper online. I showed the competitor website to the lady at the service desk and everything checked out. She called her manager for approval but I was refused because their policy was "the item had to be delivered the same day" even though the store was interstate. How is this possible during Covid. You can't even get anything delivered same day even if the item is in the same state. Their new policy makes it impossible to price match. They should removed their price guarantee policy from their website as it's impossible to ever be honoured and it mislead consumer. I think we need to get ACCC involved.

Tony
Tony

Smiley H.Perth, WA

" Top Customers orientation "

Just a short notes, a few days ago I went to Cannington B/W to check working conditions of my RYOBI Hedge Trimmer tool ,that I had purchased a few weeks ago. As the unit rather new, one morning , the unit seemed unable to start. Yes Liam, the young man who was working at the aile 23 (the garden tools area) was very helpful and friendly. He gave me an extra miles customer services that one can expect. Very commendable , Liam. The unit is working well now. Amen and Halimluyah always. Smiley Joe # WA 11/11/2020

Smiley H.

Keep it up the good work the Cannington Bunnings Warehouse team, made WA proud, amen @ Smiley

Hi Smiley,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We love hearing feedback like this about our team :) We are so glad Liam and the team were able to assist you.
Take care.

Smile is beautiful , amen

"Lowest Price Guarantee" not honoured

Hello Rob,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We would like the chance to reach out to you further in regards to this. Can you please send us a message with your best contact number or email address by clicking the link on our logo.

Message sent Shannon.

Please note I've since edited the initial review to include screenshots of the two competitors prices that Bunnings has refused to accept.

Dissatisfied Customer

Dissatisfied CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst product ever purchased from Bunnings

Within 10 days, I have had to return 3 of these hoses. Each time it is a different issue. Several days ago, as I returned yet another one, the gentleman directly behind me was also returning the same hose, with yet another issue! That is 4 separate issues with the same product. It is a severely flawed item and I strongly recommend that you DO NOT purchase this item. At $150- I expect more. I will not be accepting a 4th replacement and I will not feel compelled to spend a further $100 to purchase a "more superior" item. I will go with a plain hose that I need to roll up myself! In saying all of this, the staff at the returns counter are pleasant and obliging. It is not their fault that this item is rubbish. Purchase at your own risk!

Hello,
Thanks so much for getting in touch to share this feedback with us. We will be sure to pass this onto the relevant team to take a look into

Excellent service

With help from the girls at Umina and Wendy at West Gosford, I was able to purchase the last Absco shed in stock. It was delivered in 2 days, was complete and apart from one frustration, the instructions were spot on.

Hello Colin,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are so glad to hear you had a great experience shopping with us :)

Rick Of Glenmore Park

Rick Of Glenmore ParkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing Service

Recently moved to Qld and built a new home. We needed quite a bit of hardware and plants and the closest store was at Morayfield. We have visited the store on more than 40 occasions to buy items and on most occasions the queues were VERY LONG even in the Trade & Gardening outlets. We have gotten to the point of trying stores farther afield and failing this looking at NON Bunnings stores even if a bit more expensive.
Very exasperating experiences.

Shaun Boyle

Shaun Boyle

Staff tried to haggle

I went to mill Park Bunnings to buy 4 bits of 2.4m structural hardwood at $17 each. The staff member wasn't sure what that was and insisted on measuring them to find that they were 2.9m and then told me he couldn't charge $17 cause they were too long and suggested $20, a price he apparently just made up. I told him they are always a bit longer than the stated length and that these were the shortest pieces available and were clearly not long enough to be in the next price category. He refused to sell them for their stated price so I left. Since when does Bunnings haggle for slightly oversized timber?? Please put staff on the trade desk that know how timber is sold...