Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

Please stop selling junk

Hey Bunnings stop selling junk and label it as “premium”

Bought your “premium” Bernzomatic flexible gas lighter and it only lasted a couple of times. I’m furious that although I bought your most expensive lighter hoping it will last it still is going to end up in landfill quickly.

I also left a review for it in your site which you rudely rejected, so you have to cop a negative review here because you are selling it.

Ryobi wiper sniper

I bought my ryobi wiper sniper from bunnings not that old may be 2 or 3 years old cannot get anyone to repair cannot find receipt got told by [Name Removed] at bunnings Arundel through it away I will never by any mechanical thing again from them after sales service was crap thanks for nothing [Name Removed] from bunnings Arundel I just wanted to get it repaired

Dean Archer

Dean ArcherSydney, NSW

“Special orders” No idea

It’s 8am. 2 people working at the special orders desk Gregory Hills. Told me to come back at 9am as they don’t no how to order a Kaboodle Benchtop. What’s the point of having special orders if the people working don’t know what they are doing. Train your staff!!! Not the first time special orders haven’t been helpful! Get people that understand the building industry. Shop at Hudsons!

Store LocationGregory Hills

ACAustralia

Don’t buy paint from Bunnings

Used to regularly buy 500ml paint from Bunnings Midland WA and they tint and mix them properly in their machines.

Now they have a new ‘bigger’ store in Midland, if not the biggest store in WA, and they say they can’t mix in their machines.

The staff at the paint booth are either being lazy or the new Midland store is a downgrade from the old one.

Hey,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience shopping with us. Can you please send us a message by clicking the link on our logo with your email address. We would like to reach out directly.

AC

The message is as above, nothing more to add. Will be buying paint from a proper paint shop.

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bunnings rosebud sexist staff

Sexist old man in tool department assisting female customers last and giving wrong advice on 3 occasions. Ridiculously outdated attitude!

Dale B.Bunnings Warehouse
Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service

Worst service ever from the Caloundra store...if you want to review check order # W104914418-1. Without any communication after many failed attempts to find out whats happening, a courier driver arrived today to deliver without warning and then needed help to unload...what a joke!

Hello Bec,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch and share this feedback. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience with us and we will be sure to follow this up with our team.

Sam

SamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Useless as a deterrent

These sell for about $30 in Bunnings don’t waste your dollars unless you want to use it as an ornament! Birds are not afraid at all! As shown in this pick maybe also used as a mating device hahah
Having said this I am a big Fan of Bunnings in Maryborough QLD

Julia G.

Julia G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service

We been in store and looked for one sales person to help us after 2 hours couldn’t find anyone and end up leaving store before buying what we needed

Nikki B.Bunnings Warehouse

Hello Julia,
Thanks for getting in touch and bringing this to our attention. We are so sorry to hear about this. Can you please let us know the store you visited and we can raise it with our relevant team to review :)
-Nikki

-Eagles-

-Eagles-

They couldn’t care less about customers

KenSydney, NSW

Hand Weeder Quality Before 10 Years and Now

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback on this item. If you are not 100% happy with it, please feel free to take it back to your local store with a proof of purchase.

Josie

JosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

useless seedlings

crap seedlings..bought two varieties, two varieties of pumkin, two varieties of cucumbers and three varieties of zucchini to share and grow at two different locations..very small yeild and blossoms kept dropping off..bunnings staff just shrugged their shoulders and wete very unhelpfull

Bunnings is a disgrace

Cleared the shed and filled a large box of crap tools I bought from Bunnings. Everything from soldering irons to screwdrivers, torch, irrigation stuff, hoses, hose cart, misting kit, light fittings etc. Chinese garbage not fit for purpose. Some are outright deadly like the Arlec outdoor light that disintegrated in the sun after a year. Disgraceful junk.

Then I tried to leave some reviews so those that bother to research might be inclined to seek better quality elsewhere and all my reviews are rejected.. every review I wrote is carefully written within your guidelines.

What a morally bankrupt company Bunnings have become.

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share this with the relevant team.

Da.Em.

Sure... can you update me here with their response?

matPerth, WA

This is what you get when there's no competition - Atrocious

No customer service. Staff miserable and unhelpful. Plants are the only item that are well priced. They absolutely milked covid. Cant enter the nursery section for whatever reason yet happy for everyone to line up ten deep.

Hello Mat,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are always looking for ways to improve and we will be surer to share your feedback with our team.

mat

If improving meant you had to spend an extra cent use wouldn't do it. Absolutely soulless company

Pinkladyloo

PinkladylooSydney, NSW

Bunnings Blacktown Manager, Sun 14/2 is a thief & made liars of Bunnings - for Insulation, go to Pricewise!

Amisha D.Bunnings Warehouse
Dissatisfied

DissatisfiedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bunnings is rubbish

So many times I've been to Bunnings and not found what is was looking for or the prices are way to high. Found the item elsewhere in the end for cheaper. They destroyed the competition at the start, now they have none so jack up their prices. Staff do what they can to help it's not their fault.
Frustration and disappointment are only a few words I can post here. I used to like going to Bunnings not anymore. I will shop elsewhere from now on.

Karen S.

Over priced with no service.

The prices at Bunning are very high but can't manage to provide shade sales for parking. There is very little service, really understaffed for the prices paid. Long slow queues. Lady lifting heavy potting mix etc, you will be very lucky to get some help. I guess it is called no competition.

Hello Karen,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best shopping experience with us recently. Can you please let us know your local area as we would like to reach out to the team to pass this feedback on.

Karen S.

All Bunnings are short staffed(some worse than others) with very little help to the car with heavy potting mixes.

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

After 2 years still waiting for medicals not approved

Its been about 2 years since fell over on my carport, due to a bunnings staff member not giving me the correct floor paint. I slipped over and torn my main muscle in my arm. Its got to a stage where I went to staple a sheet of paper and I was unable too. I have paid for all my medical expenses myself as wesfarmers [Name Removed] has refused paying for my medical scans and ct scans. I am appalled that a company this size and knowing are still mucking me around when my arm is getting worse since this fall.There response You can claim various expenses in the interim through Medicare or your private health insurer.

John

I have emailed my latest scan proving i have genuine injury .In black and white. I have waited since 2019 , let's see how they bunnings respond.

John

Another few days passes and my arm is not better.Andthe bunnings representative is yet to reply back.I there would be some deputy of care.But the care factor seems nit to be not very high of there priority...

Poor customer service

No one was ready to help to find a product in Electrical section. Tried 3 different people including customer service .
Poor customer service sunshine Victoria store

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We will be sure to pass this onto the team.

LangerTweed Heads, New South Wales

Bunnings Tweed Heads! Disgrace always out of stock

Bunnings at Tweed Heads South need to fire the persons responsible for ordering stock. I always look online to find the products before going in store to check availability and aisle number. With no word of exaggeration 8/10 products are always out of stock no matter which products I search for... from flashing tape to cleaning brushes to tie down straps to wet and dry vacs to soil spreaders. The only area which is always stocked is the tool shop.
I now check big w, kmart, and brimms hardware first.

Hello,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have had issues with stock. Please let us know what you were looking at getting and we can look into this.

Won’t publish my review

Just refused to publish my polite but negative Energizer torch review. The torch drains batteries while off in storage.
No reason given why they refused to publish so I have to leave a review here.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Stefan, thanks for sharing your review.
Can we please confirm the email address linked to your review?
We will look into this further and provide an update.
- Kate.

Stefan
Stefan

It’s easy for you to find out. I submitted it this morning