Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

PC Builder

PC BuilderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ute Hire Ripoff

Hello,
thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch to share this feedback. We will be sure to pass this onto the relevant teams as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Steve CKillara

Find In-store website feature

I went to the Artarmon NSW store yesterday to buy two items. I chose that store because both my required items were shown as in stock on the Find In-store feature on Bunnings' website. Neither were in stock. I checked the website when I was in the store and they were still shown as being in stock. No point in offering low prices if customers' time and vehicle running costs are wasted by web site inadequacies - the value proposition doesn't stack up. Two stars given rather than one because of the excellent help provided by the staff at the store in trying to find the items for me.

Steve C

Kate, thank you for your fast feedback, it's appreciated. It's interesting to know the timings of updates and I'll see how I find things in future. Steve

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On a downhill spiral

Hey Jacqui,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch. We are sorry to hear your recent experience shopping with us has not been the best. Can you please let us know what store you visited and we can follow up with the team.

oz_consumer

Either incompetent or lie to bring people into store - ACCC complaint after THREE stores making false claims of stock

Store LocationNorthland

Hello
We have been in touch privately on product review and we can see our customer care team have been in touch and will be looking after this.

This is untrue

PaulYamba

Warranty

Took a Ryobi lawnmower that had been badly damaged on the underside of its deck.This was due to flimsy plastic on the build.Bunnings blamed me.Now I,m stuck with this crap till I can afford a decent mower fro Mitre 10.

Hello Paul,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. Can you please let us know if you have copy of the proof of purchase, we can ask our team to look into this.

Hello Shannon,
Yes I do have a receipt.
My last mower was a 33yo and at 72 I was hoping this would see me out.I was made to feel it was my fault and as I am careful with my tools this was upsetting.
Thanks for your prompt reply. Paul

Hi Paul,
Can you please let us know your best contact number or email address and we can get in touch directly- just click the link on our logo to send this info privately

nevercomplain

nevercomplainSydney, NSW

Staff need shake-up

Elaine A.

Elaine A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Staff not very helpful

After a recent visit staff really should have given advice how difficult it is to replace aluminum flywire in security doors without tearing it before I purchased almost $50 of this product. What a waste of money. Not very happy with their lack of customer service

Hello Elaine,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch. We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your recent purchase. Please feel welcome to take this back to your local store for a full refund or exchange.

ValByron Bay

Grump Staff

I've visited many Bunnings stores and I find so many of their staff unhelpful and grumpy. Most staff have little knowledge and poor communication skills. While the range of products is excellent quality is largely poor. When placing a special trade order I found unacceptable delays in delivery and very poor communication. I'll avoid Bunnings in the future.

Hello Val,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience while shopping with us. Can you please let us know your local area and we can flag this with the relevant team.

Ballina, special orders.

SamwVictoria

Rude workers

Parked right between the main entrance and the garden centre. I was going to get some soil, manure and mulch. Naturally I walked towards the garden centre as there was a huge sign saying garden centre, customer entry.

I took quite a few steps through the entrance when I heard this nasty booming voice coming towards me. Enough to pull me out of Bunnings. You can’t come through here this frightening woman said to me. Pointing to this big red sign saying customer entry I said what about this sign. She simply said you just can’t.

What else can to do but leaving the place. I don’t want to get beaten up.

Shaun Boyle

Shaun Boyle

Staff tried to haggle

I went to mill Park Bunnings to buy 4 bits of 2.4m structural hardwood at $17 each. The staff member wasn't sure what that was and insisted on measuring them to find that they were 2.9m and then told me he couldn't charge $17 cause they were too long and suggested $20, a price he apparently just made up. I told him they are always a bit longer than the stated length and that these were the shortest pieces available and were clearly not long enough to be in the next price category. He refused to sell them for their stated price so I left. Since when does Bunnings haggle for slightly oversized timber?? Please put staff on the trade desk that know how timber is sold...

K Beckwith

K BeckwithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nightmare of a Bunnings - avoid it!

Hello,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience with us. We appreciate the feedback and will be sure to share this with the team.

Michael C.

Michael C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gift cards

Normally I love going to Bunnings. Too bad I can’t use my gift online. When I called and asked when I could use it response was “when stores open”, when I asked what if stores don’t open for another 6 months response was “you won’t be able to use it until then!”

Pretty disappointing given its 2020 but it suits Bunnings perfectly not having to redeem the card. Warning don’t buy gift cards, give your friend cash and tell them it’s for Bunnings...

Brad W.

Brad W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Click And Collect Wait Times Are Horrendous

Hello Brad,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We do apologise for the delay as the team work through a high volume of orders at Springvale. We will be sure to pass this feedback onto the relevant team. Thanks again for letting us know

Online Customer

I should have read these low ratings before I ordered on line! Bad experience

After being sent from one store to another (40km travel) in the look for the product I had seen on their catalogue; both stores telling me none is available in store and was suggested to order on line (click and collect). So I did that, and was told that the order will arrive in 5-14 days. After few days I got a call from Beginnings telling me there will be a delay and it actually will arrive in about 20 days!! So now I have to wait and see if this is the end of it??!!......

Hello,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear about the issues you have had in sourcing an item. Can you please let us know your order number or item code and we can look into this.
Send us a message by clicking our logo.

Online Customer

I sent you the order No 4 days ago and nothing has happened; not even confirmation of that either!

Hello,
We do apologise for the delay in getting back to you. We can confirm our team are investigating and will be in touch as soon as possible.

Carolina

CarolinaMelbourne

DIY... should be DET , don't even try !

Floor sanding machine debarcle... Hiring staff inefficient, machine malfunction and damage done to floor. Zero instructions on use or trouble shooting. Zero safety information. Management excellent and customer relations excellent but machine owners and machine company complete money grabbers.

Hi Carolina,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We do apologise for the issues you have had, but we are glad to hear our team were able to look after you.

Casey T.

Casey T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bunnings under lockdown in Melbourne

Bunnings - you need to improve your customer service capability. The Melbourne community is suffering and your warehouses are grossly understaffed or inefficient. Picking should not take days - today is the 20th Sept and one store is only picking orders received on the 16th. Appreciate the restrictions but you need to employ more people to pick and it is not that difficult unless the stores are still using ancient pick and pack technology - have to be thankful Bunnings is not into fresh produce. Wesfarmers provide some strategic and technology support.

Alan M

Alan MSydney

Bunnings Chatswood NSW - Dropped the ball on CIVID-19 social distancing

The range of products is fantastic and I've never had a problem with their products, however, it is unsafe to shop there.

1. No meet and greet staff at the door to ensure social distancing as customers enter the store. Customers are ignoring the signs to keep left of the barrier at the entrance.
2. The sanitiser should be on the right hand side, not the left hand side as you enter the store. On the left hand side you are interfering with customers leaving the store from the checkouts
3. Checkout queues are no longer controlled and customers behind are no longer social distancing at the checkouts. The customer behind me was almost touching me.

Store LocationChatswood NSW
Subra

Subra

Extremely poor customer service

They do not take responsibility. When you can not find something, they simply say they do not have in stock but you will find them somewhere in the same store after wasting lot of time. Also, phone customer service at the Carseldine store is terrible.

JOANNE

JOANNESouth East Queensland, QLD

NOT MUCH HELP

2 weeks a go I went to buy 7 boxes of laminate flooring very heavy ,3 staff sitting and talking at the counter not 1 come and asked if I needed help so I loaded my trolley by my self , went back yesterday 08/08/20 to get some paint maybe some staff training might help. Just so you don't think I am a winger a 64 year old female.

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shocking service

Products aside, their service is non-existent. On an unusually quiet Wednesday afternoon, I had to front up, three times, to their “help “ desk to get someone to assist me. Pity they no longer have any real competition. Staff are dismissive and rude.

Kate

Thanks so much for your concern. I am available on [Number Removed] tomorrow afternoon if you wish to discuss. Kate

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Thanks Kate, we have submitted your feedback under reference 200805193325. A team member will be in contact.