Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

RickQueensland, 4215

Bunnings gift card caution

Hello Rick,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch, can you please send us a direct message by clicking the link on our logo. We can confirm your best contact details and the store you visited.

Shannon W.Bunnings Warehouse

Thanks so much Rick. We have sent this to our team to look into and reach out.
Please let us know if you don't hear back in the next few days.

GrantCC

GrantCCMt Eliza

Chinese goods

I buy tons of stuff at Bunnings and certainly with their Mornington store I have no complaints. Love their no fuss return policy, range of goods and all the rest but it would be great if they could just review their buying policy to source a lot more goods from countries other than China. China is giving Australia too much unjustified grief at present and that shouldn't go unnoticed by large companies like Bunnings.

yesplease

yespleaseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great range but rude staff

Peter M.

Tried ordering from the Tamworth store and was told they didn’t have time to help a customer.

Have tried to place an order Over the phone from the Bunnings Tamworth Warehouse, was told quite rudely that it wasn’t their job to help customers organise orders because the staff didn’t have time.

Not going to bother shopping where the staff are rude to customers upon making an enquiry.

Rick Of Glenmore Park

Rick Of Glenmore ParkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing Service

Recently moved to Qld and built a new home. We needed quite a bit of hardware and plants and the closest store was at Morayfield. We have visited the store on more than 40 occasions to buy items and on most occasions the queues were VERY LONG even in the Trade & Gardening outlets. We have gotten to the point of trying stores farther afield and failing this looking at NON Bunnings stores even if a bit more expensive.
Very exasperating experiences.

Barbara DurhamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disorganized at point of order for drive and collect in most ways but they try

Hello Barbra,
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We can see you have sent us a message directly and will be be in touch there to work through a resolution.

Barbara Durham

All fixed...Bunnings refunded me for the vegetables yesterday...relieved Barb

BertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Leaves some to be desired

Just about every purchase on line has led to an argument. I was finally contacted this morning and told it was all square and Bunnings owed me nothing. I said how about this order which I did not do'
(from my bank a/c)
03 OCT 2020 BUNNINGS GROUP LTD HAWTHORN EAST [Eff Date: 01 OCT 20] $7.44
30 SEP 2020 BUNNINGS GROUP LTD HAWTHORN EAST [Eff Date: 28 SEP 20] $1.68
I was told, you picked that up and its paid for. My reply, "go check. I did not order it and it is still sitting there waiting to be picked up"
In future when dealing with Bunnings I will check every item and query those little debits which I once thought were temporary and only used to verify the account

Bert

6836.... No further problems. I keep the account empty and only put cash in when purchasing now

Trent B.

Trent B.

Confirmation email and 1800 number fail

Hey Trent,
Thanks so much for reaching out. We do apologise for this and would like the chance to investigate further. Please send us a message by clicking on our logo to share you order number.

David B

David B

Amazing Experience.....and very ordinary in terms of employee support

Andrea WORKED ALONE in Broadmeadows Paint Shop today. Fast, efficient, polite & helpful despite having no support at all. She apologised for taking a toilet break. Bunnings Management should be ashamed.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi David, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are glad to hear that Andrea was helpful. We will assure she is recognised. :) Regarding the feedback for support we will follow this up with the leadership team. Thanks again.
- Kate.

Romeo

Romeo

Worst to best service

Went to buy clothesline, saw a deal in store. Went to this guy names Christopher who didn’t bother to help and said its not in stock. I couldn’t believe him and went to the front counter asked another lady forgot her name but she helped me find the clothesline. Assisted me with it and told me how to set it up.

Kitchen

After no contact about time frame on kitchen lisa brain and troy were very helpful once they got involved they have also helped with missing cupboards both work nth geelong

Colin
Colin

Its lisa brain is her last name

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Colin. Thanks so much for confirming. I will pass this feedback on. Thanks again.

Kathryn Bennett

Kathryn BennettBrisbane

Review of service

I love shopping at Bunnings Morayfield however in the past twelve months there are less floor staff to help and the hard workers are not supported. Ten or so days out from Christmas on a Saturday morning I left the queue at the paint shop because the two women there were doing the work of ten staff. Staff wandering around and yet these two were working flat out at a very labour intensive job, matching colours, mixing paint, answering queries and I left not because of them. I left because no worker should be so under supported and put in that position. They should have phoned for help. Why didn't they? Is there no back up? Shame on Bunnings for putting their staff in this situation.

kazza

kazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

LACK OF STAFF

I have noticed lately that there is a lack of staff. Ive had to phone the store twice in the past fortnight to ask for assistance while in the store! What's going on Bunnings? There are queues at the assistance desk with one staff member. I have in the past given Bunnings 5 stars but sadly I have to say not this time. It seems to be all stores so has the company made the decision to cut costs?

Store LocationArundel
Gerda

GerdaCheltenham

Poor customer service

Bunnings Frankston : the size of a small country but hard to find someone to ask help from. And this morning the 2 girls at the garden centre exit were chatting, quite loudly, with each other and took very little notice of customers. The girl taking the money did so without once actually looking at me, they just kept their conversation going the whole time.

ElaineP

ElaineP

My new kitchen

Ok, was a hastle getting anyone to help me but got it sorted and new kitchen fitted together well. Would shop again as long as l dont spend 2 hrs waiting for some assistance!

Find out how Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores compares to other Hardware Shops

Bunnings, where lowest prices are in the past!

Peter Martin

Peter Martin

Complaint

Always happy with products and services, but today went to get belts for an airdriven minisander. None available and worker said a special order. There were many units on the shelf but no belts to fit. Not helpful. Ended up spending nearly $200 on a Ryobi battery driven sander (which works fine) However, why sell units for which no sanding belts are available?

John Stubbs

John StubbsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Usually very good, however..

I go to Bunnings often and the staff are great. However, Bunnings Preston has let me down twice now and it's been the same person. The fork lift driver in the timber yard. He just takes his time not caring about customers waiting, he prefers to have a chat and ignore customers and it's happened twice to me. Once I waited in my car to pass his fork while he chatted away endlessly. He saw me but just ignored me waiting. Frustrating.

Geraldine

GeraldineSouth East Queensland, QLD

They need to talk to each other

jsp

jsp

Poor service

Once again I left bunnings Glendale almost in tears, of frustration, at the complete lack of care and service from the staff at the special orders desk. It's happened before with me, the don't know, and dont even care, attitude, and I'm not even rude to them.!! It's such a shame bunnings has no competition, if that were the case I'm sure the staff would be encouraged to smarten up. Usually, I love going there, and as long as I can find what I want myself, I leave as a happy person. Special orders? Forget it. Do as I have done today and go online.