Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

Ray M

Ray MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with Bunnings...But

Alway doing odd jobs around the home and for family. Bunnings is my first port of call for items needed. I only wish they would support Australian companies more. It’s hard to find anything not made in China.

Store LocationSa

Excellent service

With help from the girls at Umina and Wendy at West Gosford, I was able to purchase the last Absco shed in stock. It was delivered in 2 days, was complete and apart from one frustration, the instructions were spot on.

Store LocationWest Gosford

Hello Colin,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are so glad to hear you had a great experience shopping with us :)

marcus

marcusPerth, WA

Holman Misting System

I received a call from Holman managements about my previous complaint there product called the misting kit. The issue was satisfactory resolved with a refund.
Its good to see they took the complaint seriously.

Made meg

Made megGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Staff great website not so great

The Initial contact via web site was so frustrating, I nearly gave up. A more simple direct approach explained by a friend was far more user friendly.( go Bunnings.com.au NOT drive and collect)
From then on everything was fabulous, order placed, response from Bunnings, clear directions/ actions to follow.
Pick up st Bunnings Scoresby was brilliantly set up. I had a short wait and an extremely helpful staff member loaded up the car
She went over and above my expectations competent and friendly.
Bunnings you’ve got it all wrapped up.. it’s a fantastic service. Well done

Store LocationBunnings Scoresby Victoria

Ladder

I looked up ladders and a ladder can up little giant ladder from bunnings but bunnings don't sell it where I live what bunnings is selling these types of ladders and how much are they

Store LocationLakehaven
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Darren, we recommend getting in contact with our team on customersupport@bunnings.com.au
We will be able to assist with providing a list of products.
Thanks heaps, Kate.

david

davidMurray Mallee, SA

Bunnings murray bridge ok for size of store desperately needs to be bigger.

Don't know where they get garden seedling but cauliflower are no good 3yrs in a row.purcjased other seedling from elsewhere all have grown good exept for ones i got from Bunnings keep going to seed ?.Also have found if you ask staff where something is they will not come and show you they tell you where it is supposed to be .

Store LocationMurray Bridge

James BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Range is usually limited to products made in China.

It seems pretty obvious that Bunning's focus is on the lowest price guarantee.
Whenever, I visit the local Brisbane stores the range is excellent.
However, within the range there is little option other than products made in China.
With the difficult times the country is facing, I would have thought that a major local business would try to offer alternatives to Chinese made products. The offer should include a local product option. Many Australians like myself opt to buy local products over Chinese.
I hope this feedback strikes a chord with management.

Store LocationMy Gravatt
Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Great service and friendly staff! They knew exactly what type of timber I needed for my patio! Thanks. Staff with great product knowledge definitely helps with home renos done by myself.

Store LocationHoxton Park
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning Matthew, thanks so much for taking the time to share this great feedback for our team at Hoxton Park. So glad to hear we could be part of your project.
Thanks again.
- Kate,

matt.pepper

matt.pepperCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

great range

nice and close to where i live its a 1 stop shop for all tasks that i do at home from gardening to fixing jobs at home go there at least once a week

Store Locationdelacombe town centre

Hey Matt,
Thanks for getting in touch :) we love hearing great feedback like this!

Peter angove

Peter angoveMurray Mallee, SA

Plenty of stock and cut timber to size for free

Needed pine decking so had them cut the 5.4m lengths so they suited my job, friendly service and timber ready on time so I could go home and do the job

Store LocationMurrAy bridge
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Peter, thanks so much for sharing your review. :)

good service

Bunnings Belconnen team are awesome except to the guy at the exit scanning the receipts of Asians only.
The Man is too obvious being racist, only stopping Asian customers to scan their receipt but doesn't bother to check others. happened twice to me already.

Bunnings! don't tolerate Discrimination!

Store LocationBelconnen
John

John

Special Order was quick and reasonably priced

I ordered a large number of pavers through the special order department. The order arrived within the specified time and I was informed via sms that the order was available for collection. All in all, a cheap and easy process.

Store LocationAlbury
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning John. :) Thanks for sharing this feedback with us, we are glad to hear about your experience.

KeithG

KeithGYarram Victoria

Resolution of previous complaint quickly, efficiently and courteously.

Previous complaint related to a faulty spray gun under warranty. Bunnings staff members at Bairnsdale not amenable to replacing it.
Within two days the issue was resolved. I have a new spray gun, an apology and a respectful attitude. Well done, Bunnings.

Store LocationBairnsdale Victoria
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Keith, we are glad to hear this has been resolved! Please feel welcome to get in contact any time if we can offer assistance.
Thanks again.

L C.

Excellent customer service from Toby a 16 year old at Keperra!

Toby is truly enthusiastic about his job, and he is knowledgeable and said to me today, he likes learning as much as he can about all the different areas at Bunnings and he said he appreciated working there. I was impressed for someone of his age, to be able to provide such great customer service. Also the blonde lady with the glasses that works in the garden centre (both from Keperra) deserve recognition. She was very helpful too. Both helped me to start setting up an organic garden.

Store LocationKeperra
L C.

Trae or Tray was also excellent. Very good staff overall up at Keperra's Bunnings.

SamL

SamL

Great refund policy but should have a way to search location of items in store without having to ask assistant

When I search for an item online, why can't I see which aisle(exact location) that item is in the store. I spend most of my time stupidly searching when I should already know the location of the item I'm searching for. I shouldn't have to rely on seeking out the help of an assistant who are not always close by or available.

Store LocationOxley

Felicity

FelicityPenrith

Refunds Made Easy

Mostly when getting a refund at Bunnings in North Penrith it is without hassles which I appreciate, and because of this I feel assured making purchases there.

Bunnings has a good range of products, particularly when doing home renovations.

Store LocationPenrith, NSW
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning Felicity, thank for you taking the time to provide feedback. :)

Khoi V.

Khoi V.Perth, WA

Everything you need just come to Bunnings

I am a new homeowner and of course, I had a lot of things to fix, to build and renovate. Surprisingly, everything I needed so far were available in Bunnings stores. They are selling everything from any type of nails, to bricks, pavers, etc. Also, all the staffs there seem trained really well and very friendly. I have not had any trouble with them.

Store LocationWilletton, Cannington, Victoria Park

Hello Khoi V,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this feedback. We will be sure to share this with the relevant team to ensure they are recognised for their great work.

Victoria

Victoria

Good tap installation service

Although i think staff in bunnings often appear too busy to help customers, their tap installation service is worth considering. The price is reasonable. Plumbers i found through their installation service looked reliable.

Store LocationBayswater
Clarissa

ClarissaEyre Peninsula, SA

Well priced.

Bought a hat rack from bunnings which is good quality however the wall plugs don't provide enough stability to attach to the wall. Would have liked a combination hat/key rack also.

Store LocationMarion
concerned18

concerned18Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Compost able cups and cutlery yay

I was very pleased last time I went to Bunnings to see that all of their plates cups and cutlery and straws are all now compostable. go Bunnings! Now they just need a bin to put them in

Store LocationWoodville SA