Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

Jal

JalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt delivery - items as described

I ordered $1700 worth of timber and tools Friday morning, delivered Saturday afternoon. Good communication, helpful delivery person. Got what I paid for. Mostly I see only negative reviews - Bunnings deserve credit when they get it right too - in my experience they mostly do.

Vara A

Vara ASouthwest, VIC

Exceptional customer service

Exceptional customer service by Mr.Jason the store manager at Bunnings Werribee today for an exchange of a faulty Victa lawnmower.
Our whole family is very thankful to you.

Vara

Hey Vara,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this nice feedback :) We will be sure to pass it onto the team.

steve

steveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mt Barker store staff

i use the store on a regular basis mainly for garden products as have been medically retired and use oxygen to get around.
Today was a typical visit for bags of potting mix, compost and some drill bits. 8 20 and 25kg bags which i can load but very skowly. As usual, every member of staff on passing asked if they could help. 3 were obviously going for their break but still asked with one putting the 8 bags into my wagon.

This is not a one off experience but every time i have used the store, since its opening, the staff are always friendly, helpful and offereing to assist.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best way to move things to another house

I purchased a Saxon 150kg Platform Trolley for $30 so I will be able to move my TV easily into the car then into my unit using this without having to worry about breaking the TV. This is for when I move into my own unit in September 2020. I would recommend buying this if you are moving house.

Glenno

Glenno

Unreal service. Happy to price match and the lovely young lady was so professional.

Called up bunnings Pimpama. Got directed to the special orders desk. Had the pleasure of speaking to a young lady by the name of Caytey Robinson. Her attention and level of service were unbelievable. She went above and beyond to track down the product I wanted and to in turn price match it. Simply exemplary service.
Thankyou CAYTEY ROBINSON!!!

Hey Glenno,
Thanks so much for getting in touch to share this feedback :) We are so glad to hear you have had a great experience and we will be sure to pass thanks onto the team.

Edweldo

EdweldoPerth, WA

Best quality Aussie made

Purchased the Rhino folding work trestle. This is by far the best trestle I have ever got and now have 6 of them.
Others I have purchased (also at Bunnings) were simply rubbish (manufactured overseas)and did not last long at all. (warping timber, metal components rusted out) The Rhino trestles are higher than all the rest so that I do not have to bend over, making the work at the perfect height. They are very sturdy and the good paint job allows me to store them outside. I have had them for about 1.5 years so feel that I could make an objective assessment.

Highly recommend, but more importantly these are Aussie made

Hey Edweldo,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this great feedback :) We are so pleased your happy with the item.

por012

por012AU

The customer really is king

I find myself in a Bunnings store every week. Best prices, wide product availability including excellent nursery, return policy, easy layout and staff attentive to queries.
Why would I go elsewhere?

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch. We love hearing feedback like this :)

Outstanding Service

We visited your store (Thursday 26th) to purchase power tools for a trade event we were hosting, (we're a builder). Lucky for us Les was there to help, he was a real pleasure, knowledgeable & attentive. He's a real asset to your team. Please pass on our appreciation to Les at your Victoria Ave, Castle Hill Store.

We love your work!

Hi Amanda,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We love getting feedback like this and will be sure to pass it onto the team and have them thanked :)

ray hill

ray hill

Garden electric sprayer 3.5 Ltr

I have always purchased Ozito products from Bunnings and value for money they can not be beaten
I have just purchased the electric garden sprayer it is well made and works amazingly an absolutely great product thank you Bunnings
Ray

Hi Ray,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are so happy to hear you love this item and enjoy shopping with us :)

Ella K.

Ella K.Northeast, VIC

Best customer experience I’ve ever had

Went to Bunnings in mill park today and dealt with Lena. What a superstar! She was patient, kind and so helpful. I did deal with some other members of the team and each person was excellent. This store isn’t necessarily the closest but after this experience this is definitely the store for us. Called me after we’d left to let us know the stock we needed that couldn’t be located has been found and put aside for us.
Thank you so much Lena. Honestly the best customer experience I’ve ever had.

Hey Ella,
Thanks so much for getting in touch! we love getting feedback like this and are so happy to hear you have been looked after :)
We will be sure to flag this feedback with the team so they are recognised for the efforts!

Smiley H.Perth, WA

" Top Customers orientation "

Just a short notes, a few days ago I went to Cannington B/W to check working conditions of my RYOBI Hedge Trimmer tool ,that I had purchased a few weeks ago. As the unit rather new, one morning , the unit seemed unable to start. Yes Liam, the young man who was working at the aile 23 (the garden tools area) was very helpful and friendly. He gave me an extra miles customer services that one can expect. Very commendable , Liam. The unit is working well now. Amen and Halimluyah always. Smiley Joe # WA 11/11/2020

Smiley H.

Keep it up the good work the Cannington Bunnings Warehouse team, made WA proud, amen @ Smiley

Hi Smiley,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We love hearing feedback like this about our team :) We are so glad Liam and the team were able to assist you.
Take care.

Smile is beautiful , amen

No C.

No C.

What a difference between the Springvale store and Scoresby store

Everything was well organized when I arrived, staff greeted me, confirming order details, the correct stock was delivered in no time with my name marked, and the staff loaded all of them into the boot of my car and closed the boot and politely thanked me. It's such a difference compare to the experience I had at Scoresby store. It would be good if the Scoresby store can have the manager or management team from Springvale store to improve their very poor standard.

Store LocationSpringvale

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch and shared these positive feedback for the team at Springvale. We will be sure to follow at Scoresby as well. Thanks for reaching out.

Maureen

Maureen South East Queensland, QLD

Bunnings @ Robina

I am a regular shopper at Bunnings Robina. I have always found all their staff to be friendly, they all greet you whilst you are wandering around. They are extremely helpful at all times.
And a special thank you to the ladies at the garden checkout...they are the best!
AAlways plenty of parking also.
Maureen

Hi Maureen,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We love hearing feedback like this and so glad the team always look after you so well :)
We will be sure to pass this onto the team and have them thanked!

Reviewer R.

Reviewer R.

I like this store

Went there early on a Tuesday and no issues. Plenty of parking.
Orderly designated entrance and exit.
Most visitors had no masks but staff did.
Got friendly service in the paint section as I could not locate the rust buster.
(They did not have a 7w nightlight globe so got it at ‘Lights for You‘).
I normally pay at the tools register but as there was no queues paid at the front.
No one checked my purchase.

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch and share your feedback. We are so glad to hear the team at Ashfield were able to look after you so well :)

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Ekodeck Designer Decking Board

I luv the new Ekodeck boards, their concealed fix system provides a beautiful clean finish - its not hard to do.
Looking forward to no more oiling , dead brushes and splinters
great product.

Hey Alan,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback. We are so glad to hear you love this product :)

Walking google man

Staff laxcy is very helpful what an incredible listener his experience his knowledge about Bunnings products is excellent . Thank you for putting smile on my face with your excellent job

Hey Baz,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch and to share this positive feedback with us. We love hearing feedback like this about the team. Glad you have been looked after :)

FIGJAG

FIGJAGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bunnings is the place to be man yet you can get everything and anything

Staff were absolutely fantastic in helping me locate my product also fantastic in helping me get through Express faster good on you Bunnings for a store but has absolutely everything in it you just can't go wrong

Store LocationSunshine Victoria
Tracy P

Tracy PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Customer service I have ever received

Hi Tracy,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch and share this positive feedback. We love hearing feedback like this about our team and will be sure to pass on thanks :)

Regular consumer

Regular consumerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunnings Hawthorn - speedy service

Hello,
Thanks for your comments we do apologise for any delays as we work through a high volume of orders. We will share your feedback with the relevant team.

Hi,
Thanks so much for the positive review :)

Ayla B.

Ayla B.

Thanks Northland Bunnings!

Shout out to the Northland Bunnings team for killing it at Click and Collect on Thurs night. Thanks for providing me with garden tools to roll around in the bush with during COVID.

Hey Ayla,
Thanks so for taking the time to share this positive feedback with us! We love to hear our team have been doing a great job. Take care :)