Bunnings Warehouse

Bunnings Warehouse Questions & Answers (page 2 of 12)

Retail Stores, Online Store, MarketLink

231 questions from our users

dan z.

dan z.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

i purchased a rotary tool and its missing parts

Natasha
Natasha

Tradesmen can go in but not the public

Panos

Panosasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Hi there, how long after my purchase I can still return the item? Cheers

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Panos, thanks for your query.

Brookeasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Do you have to have your receipt to go back and have paint tinted?

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Brooke, thanks for your query.
If the paint is a base we stock, there is no receipt required for a re-tint.
We hope this helps.

Certainly does Thankyou

V reg saville

V reg savilleasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Please recommend, the correct fittings for a steam exhaust system for a home clothes dryer, please supply part numbers and availability of stock

Good afternoon,
We recommend getting in contact with our spare team regarding your enquiry.

Lisa Y.

Lisa Y.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

I have some felt baskets that I bought in Nov 2019 but never used as I stored them and forgot about them, can I return them? I have a receipt.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Lisa, thank you for your query.
Please find attached more information regarding our returns policy.
If you have any questions, please let us know.

Annette B.

Annette B.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

Hi want to exchange an air conditioner and my local Bunnings is out of stock. If I take it to another store will they exchange the one I bought for the the replacement one? Thanks in advance Annette

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Annette, thanks for getting in contact.
Please find attached more information regarding our returns policy.
Returns/exchanges can be made through any of our stores.

rockellkateasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Why does bunnings customer service never answer there 1800 number or reply back to emails enquiring about missing part of a online order. Really bad. Have been on hold for 40 minutes now and still no answer.
I am a patient person but no replys to emails or anyone answering phones is not good. I want my products that I was billed but never receive.

loui
loui

hit them up on facebook. they reply on there. I sent email after email after email and called 3 times for nothing. I messaged them on facebook and had someone help me in minutes but still then had to call the store in which the online order came from. So maybe cut the middle man and just call the store in which your online order was dispatched from? it'll be at the bottom of your online invoice.

Good morning rockellkate,
We are sorry to hear about the lack of communication regarding your online order.
Can we please confirm your order number and we will ask a member of our team to get in contact?

rockellkate

Have finally got through to the store where the items where coming from after 2 and a half days trying only to keep getting the run around by them and making me feel stupid for even enquring where my order is well finally got a nice lady at the store called Lauren who inform me that they found the missing parts to the order and will courier them out today. I live in hope that they do arrive. No one at the store though wanted to own up that they made a mistake with the order and tried to blame the delivery driver who was blaming Bunnings a real messy way of dealing with them. I get that its trying times etc and was happy to wait but to have been treated by the staff at the marrinbyong store as a idiot for enquiring about my missing order and for Bunnings customer service department not answering calls or emails have made me think twice about buying from them again. So please Bunnings if you want to keep your customers happy what about fixing up your customer service department

Katasked

Bunnings Warehouse

If a product is advertised for a lower price on the shelf with the same description as on the box of the item but scans more at checkout should you get it for the shelf price?

Subra
Subra

Kat

The lady serving us said it had a different bar code but everything else was the same.

jojo

jojoasked

Bunnings Warehouse

does bunnings accept gem visa

Caro Hasked

Bunnings Warehouse

I placed my first online collect order only to have it cancelled and refunded the next day, citing that you were too busy to fulfil it. Was it because it was a low value order? Thank you.

ankit p.
ankit p.

It was canceled coz no stock

Caro H

In stock. They said they were too busy.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Caro, we will look into this, can we please confirm your order number?

Robbo

Robboasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Do bunnings still accept cheques as a method of payment

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Robbo, thank you for your query. We still accept cheques in store as a payment method.

Roar

Roarasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Whilst shopping between the trade and tool shop i was asked three times to produce my receipts, by the time i reached the exit i was fed up with the harrasment and chose not to show my receipts when asked at the exit.

I know alot of people will just bend over for your policy but it was the principle and i was just fed up.

Once i have purchased an item from your checkout at the back of the store, that item is now my personal property, the onus is not on me to prove 'proof of purchase', the onus is on you to prove theft.

The cashier called the manager and would not let me leave, the manager threatened to call the police and report me, i left the store ignoring them and the manager followed me to my car and took down my rego plate (Making a false report of theft to the police about someone is defamation).

My question is where do you get off, why don't you just move all checkout counters to the front and avoid this type of harrassment and indignation?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

Only you know that you have paid for every item. All they want to do is validate this (in a few seconds). The onus is on you to prove that you purchased it before exit. They can’t do that if you don’t show them, obviously.

Think of it from their side. Another recalcitrant customer refusing an inspection as covered in their Conditions of Entry (‘We reserve the right to inspect all bags and vehicles on exit‘.)

Given high theft opportunities, Bunnings approach (and the courts) supersedes principle. Worse case - you can be banned from their stores.

Just out of interest why complain in a review site rather than directly to the company?

Sophie Hansen
Sophie Hansen

I have noticed that they dedicate a person at the front to check receipts. I think before a lot of people probably walked out without paying. It is annoying but i guess it's their job. At balgowlah a lady out front watched me go through the checkout and watched me pay then as I was leaving she asked to see my receipt in an aggressive manner.I was angry as she saw me pay at counter.this is just bullying as far as I can see. I told her she was out of line as she let other people walk by but specifically targeted me. Not on Balgowlah bunnings have never gone back as so annoyed. So i hope this helps answer your query.

Hi Roar,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch. We are sorry to hear about this and would like the chance to address this further. Please feel free to send us a message by clicking the logo next to our comment.

Che S.

Che S.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

Can I use zip pay at the check out instore?

Tony
Tony

I don’t know

Good morning Che,
Zip Pay can be used in store and online. More information has been attached in the following link.

Caroline B.

Caroline B.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

Can I use concrete paint or garage epoxy on my floor tiles in my house. I’ve used the white knight tile paint on my kitchen tiles and loved the result but I’ve been advised not to paint floor tiles as it chips and doesn’t last with the tile paint.
Cheers Caroline

Hey Caroline,
We suggest touching base with your local paint experts. if you can advise on your local store and your best email address we can have an expert get in touch (send us a DM by clicking the logo)
-Shannon

Ali B.

Ali B.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

What is Bunnings protocol for sealing paint after it has been mixed in-store?

Hello Ali,
Thanks so much for getting in touch, we don't have anything specifically on a policy. Most of our team in store will use a rubber mallet to make sure the lid is secure and other store will do that and tape the top of it.

BillKasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Can i use zippay instore at self serve checkouts?

Greg

Gregasked

Hi Bunnings
Why is it that I am no longer able to see reviews that have been posted on products on your website.
I have been looking for a couple of products and before purchase I have wanted ti see what customers have thought of them. One product I have looked at for example, is a Ryobi Air Compressor that has 6 customer reviews. When I look at the product there is no where to see feedback. This is not the only product that this is occurring with, but, all of your range where feedback has been left.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Greg, thanks for getting in contact and for flagging this with us. It sounds there may be a glitch, can you please send us a screen shot via email of the product you were referring to and what you are seeing? The email address is Customersupport@bunnings.com.au. We will look into this.

rohan

rohanasked

cost of a spare battery for a Ryobi RLM36X46S52 please

Check the bunnings website

Hi Rohan,
Thanks so much for reaching out, this may be what you are after: https://www.bunnings.com.au/ryobi-36v-2-6ah-lithium-hitech-battery-pack_p0172883
If you need more info please get in touch with us at: https://www.bunnings.com.au/contact-us

Sharnya W.

Sharnya W.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

Does Bunnings except basic cards?

Yes they do

Hi Sharnya,
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex as well as Diners. We also offer Openpay and Zippay :)

BillK

Bunnings, can i pay zippay at self serve checkout?

Adam S.

Adam S.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

Are Bunnings accepting cash at the moment?

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Adam, thanks so much for your query. :) We are accepting cash.

Get an answer from our members and Bunnings Warehouse representatives