Bunnings Warehouse

Bunnings Warehouse Questions & Answers (page 3 of 12)

Retail Stores, Online Store, MarketLink

231 questions from our users

Tani

Taniasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Where does most of your stock come from?

Bill Z.
Bill Z.

China

Natasha
Natasha

Everything is made in China.

Alf Mittelsmerz

Alf Mittelsmerzasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Is Bunnings online ordering still operating or has it been discontinued? I've had an order in for 10 days and there's no feedback about progress or lack of it on the website and no response to my email enquiry. I appreciate that there are going to be delays in these unprecedented times but others can manage decent communication.

Hi Alf,
Thanks so much for flagging this with us, this is not the helpful service we aim to provide. Can you please provide your contact details in the link provided and we can have a customer support representative look into this further: https://www.bunnings.com.au/

helen w.

helen w.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

Cost of a good quality 6 line rotary clothes line (preferably with wire line not plastic coated) and removal of old post and installation. Thanks

Hello Helen,
Thanks for reaching out more on this offer can be found here: https://www.bunnings.com.au/our-services/in-home/clothesline-installation
Please make contact with your local store over the phone to have this enquiry looked after or alternatively leave your contact details below: https://www.bunnings.com.au/contact-us

Fuamanu M.

Fuamanu M.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

does bunning warehouse accept gem visa card please?

Hi Fuamanu,
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Diners and Amex. We also offer Openpay and Zippay :)

Jade

Jadeasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Can I get a refund from Bunnings if I don’t have the packaging?

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Jade, thanks for getting in touch. We have our returns policy with some more information. Were you returning this due to a change of mind?
- Kate.

Shane G.

Shane G.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

Zip pay and zip money don't work for me is their another layby option for a air compressor plus accessories

Shannon W.Bunnings Warehouse

Hello Shane G, We offer Openpay Along with Zippay and Zipmoney. If you are having issues proceeding we always suggest contacting the providers directly.

Jodi-lee p

Jodi-lee pasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Does bunnings offer laybuy for footwear

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Jodi-lee thank you for your query. We do not offer lay buy. However we currently have two buy now-pay later options: Open Pay and Zip Pay/Money.
All the details of how to apply for these can be found at this link .

Heide A.

Heide A.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

can you get cash out at the check out?

Hi Heide A,
Thanks so much for reaching out. Cash out can be done at any check out (excluding self service).

Krystine R.

Krystine R.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

Do you have a bag or other search policy that is clearly posted

Hello Krystine R,
Thanks so much for reaching out. We do have conditions of entry, these are clearly posted in the main entrance of every store. More info on the conditions can be found here: https://www.bunnings.com.au/store-entry-information

Suze G.

Suze G.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

My parents got a mower on an store credit they had from left over renovation extras, they only used the mower twice and the handle for the self propelled part is broken... they don’t have this mower in stock anywhere and can’t get it, and can’t replace it with anything close to the same within that price range... so do they have to refund me?

Hello Suze,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. If you have the proof of purchase you are more then welcome to take it back to the store for a full refund. Alternatively the team in store may be able to look up your proof of purchase. Alternatively and exchange for a different item similar will be offered.
More on our return and refunds can be found here: https://www.bunnings.com.au/returns

Weaza

Weazaasked

Bunnings Warehouse

I bought an electric whipper snipper 6weeks ago that only bunnings stock,it has stopped working.ive turned the house upside down looking for the receipt and can't find it. I was told over the phone I need the receipt for an exchange because they can't tell how long ago I purchased it. I told them I still have the box and you can tell its new I've only used it twice but apparently there's nothing they can do for me even though there is a 3 year warranty also.. What can I do? I thought consumers had more rights than this.

Fair Go

Print out your credit/debit card statement and show that as some retailers will accept it. Otherwise, be more organised and don't rely on a retailer coming to your rescue as they are not obliged to under any consumer laws.

sammy

You need the receipt there is nothing you can do Dont buy anything from bunnings if you want a wipper snipper buy one from a mower shop

Bookworm62
Bookworm62

If you paid by credit card you may be able to do something without the sales docket I will purchase any power tool from them ever again wish you best of luck

Kingsley M.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

what are the best domestic lawn mowers.

Honda or Masport. Go to a mower shop too, not Bunnings

minni

Mc culloch, husqvarna, honda petrol not battery

Kingsley M.

thank you very much for your response.

theBruce

theBruceasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Anyone give me a review of Bunnings Bed Base? I need to buy two single bases for children.

Glenda A.
Glenda A.

bought a outdoor vacuum used once was not happy with it did not do what I expected

Vicky T.

Vicky T.asked

Does Bunnings have afterpay

sammy

The same question is asked here quite regularly scroll up & you will get the answer or check their web site the answer is there also

Joey

Joeyasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Can I be refuned money back into my account and pay with zip instead

Fired Up

Do you mean that you purchased items on a debit card and want to subsequently reverse that payment ?

george

why dont you ask bunnings

Fair Go

Organising ones finances better may resolve this problem

Kifarkis H.

Kifarkis H.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

can Bunnings provide timper cutting service ?

Not really timper

what is timper?

Fair Go

They used to cut timber to size for a price at selected stores, however in 2019 I noticed our store no longer offer this service and when I asked why, I was informed of OH&S makes it too difficult to ensure someone qualified is available to cut the timber. Apart from that, they said there were too many whinging whining customers that would reject a cut if they thought they could do better, if the timber frayed, split or was even 1mm out. So, there goes another service due to the perfect bunch that cant do anything themselves, yet criticise everything anyone else does.

Sergeasked

Bunnings Warehouse

I have misplaced my gift card but have been given the receipt.
Can I use the receipt instead?
Thanks.

No obviously

Thanks Fred,
My daughter is looking for the other email that has the voucher details on it, so same as voucher but not in 'Plastic form' I think that's the one that I need.

Fired Up

Please share the outcome to assist others.

Terri R.

Terri R.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

Can you get cash out at bunnings

Sure

minni

the logical thing to do would be to Go & try

Maz

Mazasked

Bunnings Warehouse

Does Bunnings do Afterpay?

Sure

john smith
john smith

The same question is asked here every week scroll up and you will get the answer or ask in store

Greg K.

Greg K.asked

Bunnings Warehouse

Not happy with a product used once can I return as its rubbish

Layla D
Layla D

Australian consumer law states that within 30 days you can, however if it’s out of packaging and without a receipt, bunnings doesn’t need to accept your return.

Get an answer from our members and Bunnings Warehouse representatives