Bunnings Warehouse

Bunnings Warehouse (page 2 of 89)

2.3 from 1,763 reviews

Store LocationSingle king New South Wales
charles p.

charles p.Sydney, NSW

Online times. Ridiculous.

Have been trying to avoid stores during this covid stuff so decided to try online bunnings. Order placed 12 days ago. Got the confirmation email which said we will contact when item is shipped. Still no word. Emailed customer service. No reply. . . First and last time for this.

another consumer

another consumerSydney, NSW

Chatswood store supervisor was rude arrogant blase and unprofessional

Store LocationChatswood Bunnings

Lauren P

Lauren PAdelaide

Has everything you need

I shop at Woodville SA bunnings and each and every time the staff are friendly and extremely helpful. Even with the Covid-19 restrictions and additional lineups, the staff are accommodating and helpful.

Store LocationWoodville, SA

Hi Lauren,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback, we love hearing this. We have passed this positive feedback onto the team to ensure they are recognised for this great work :)

Underattack

UnderattackMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Aggressive staff

Store LocationNoarlunga SA
Roland A.

Roland A.South East Queensland, QLD

"OMG" I thought I couldn't get worse at bunnings

I understand there are restrictions in place to assist with social distancing, but what happened at bunnings today was way over the top. I accidentally entered the store the wrong way and was a metre away from the entry to the shop, when I was told I have to turn back and go the other way. I pointed out I am already close to the entry and now it wouldn't matter, but the staff member insisted I have to go back. I never really liked shopping there but felt there is no alternative, I defiantly will be looking for one now as I will never go back.

Store LocationCaloundra

The_GuruFar North Queensland, QLD

I wouldn't go there if there was another choice.

Another absolute cluster, just getting pool salt today. Excess stock and forklifts all parked around this one corner, so you have to park in the aisle to load up. Heaps of room down every other aisle for this to be spread out. Then some kid under instruction from his manager telling you, that you can't park there just as you finish. Have a look at your layout Bunnings. Salt obviously is a popular item as there are extra pallets of it. Make it easy to get to, and remove your overstock and equipment from the main corner in the shed. I am really starting to detest this place. Every cent I spend there feels like a depletion of my soul.

Store LocationCairns

Hello,
Thanks so much for sharing this experience with us, we are sorry to hear about this. If we can please confirm what store you visited we will be sure to address this directly.

Cairns 4870

Shannon W.Bunnings Warehouse

Thanks so much for letting us know, we have since passed this directly through the team.

KeithG

KeithGYarram Victoria

Resolution of previous complaint quickly, efficiently and courteously.

Previous complaint related to a faulty spray gun under warranty. Bunnings staff members at Bairnsdale not amenable to replacing it.
Within two days the issue was resolved. I have a new spray gun, an apology and a respectful attitude. Well done, Bunnings.

Store LocationBairnsdale Victoria
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Keith, we are glad to hear this has been resolved! Please feel welcome to get in contact any time if we can offer assistance.
Thanks again.

HAD

Online order has not received yet

When ordered item, it was saying it will be available in store between 4 - 7 days but it has been more 14 days that I have not heard from them.

Store LocationParafield
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Had, thanks for getting in contact. We are sorry to hear no update has been provided on your order. We recommend getting in contact with our team on 1800 797 586 who can assist with an update.

HAD

I have called them twice but I am getting the same answer (Currently we are really busy with online delivery and etc.)

Hi HAD.
Can we please confirm your order number? We will take a look.

SJN

SJNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store

Highly recommend Bunnings for all of your home and gardening needs! Stores are large, clean and staff are always helpful and knowledgeable. Gardening section has everything needed and easy to find.

Store LocationOakleigh South
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good afternoon SJN, thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us! :) We will share this feedback with our team.

Kara X.

Kara X.

Very average experience

I do not support the virtual monopoly that Bunnings has over other hardware stores in Australia. Yes, it may very well be convenient now but we will all regret it in the future.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning Kara, it sounds like you haven't had the best time shopping with us lately. We would like to know more about your experience, please feel welcome to send us an email on customersupport@bunnings.com.au.
Thankyou, Kate.

Helen

HelenVictoria

Online order and delivery

We ordered last night at 7.50pm for a delivery of fence extensions. Said it would take between 2-8 days which was fine we didnt need them immediately. At 7.11am this morning i recieved a text saying ETA in 5 minutes, lucky i work not far away and as i turned the corner into my street he was pulling out of my driveway. And there was my delivery neatly laying in my car port. My dog would have gone nuts lol.
But wow.....how fast was that! Not 8 days 8 hours.
Well done on this service, was definitely worth the $40 fee.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing

Hi Helen,
Thanks so much for sharing this feedback with us, we are glad the process was quick and seamless for you.
-Shannon

Leonie

LeonieMid North Coast, NSW

Service with a smile

I recently bought a heat pump hot water service from Bunnings, the process of buying was very good and there were no problems there, but after the product was installed I needed to reach out to the company because of a problem with the unit. While dealing with the manufacturer became problematic, Bunnings were very supportive and went the extra yard for me.

Store LocationTaree, NSW
Falgun P.

Falgun P.

Great place to spend weekend

Really great place for whole family to have a good time on weekend. Everyone can find a way to explore DIY hobby there. Also, coffee is quite good as well.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Falgun, we are glad to hear you enjoy visiting our stores. Thanks for letting us know. :)

Barkingmadsoaps

BarkingmadsoapsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it, has everything

I definitely can't live without Bunnings, great prices and has just about everything, awesome how it even has pet supplies now :) I enjoy watching the do it yourself videos also, :)

Store LocationThomastown
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

We can't live without you Naturalsoaps! Thanks so much for your great feedback, we will share this with our team.

HalliWerrribee

Are they for real?!

Why promote this service if you dont give this service. I got here on time to collect, followered their instructions, I’m still waiting, no one is answering the phone. What do I do??? It’s Friday evening, I’ve got lots to do, time is so scarce. I’m so angry!!! How long am I meant to wait for?! Why don’t they answer their bloody phone?? Looks like I’ve wasted my time and Friday night. You suck bunnings, I want my money back! Why advertise it?? WHY?!? My whole weekend was revolving around my order! Actually no, you should deliver it now! Honestly, what da

Store LocationSunshine
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Halli, thanks for getting in contact, we are really sorry to hear about this experience, have you been able to receive your order? If you have not received this, can we please confirm your order number and we will get in contact.

W101209240

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Crap Customer Service

Store LocationVcitoria Point
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good afternoon John, we are sorry to hear our team at Victoria Point have not been in contact, can you please send us an email (customersupport@bunnings.com.au) with some images and more information. We will look into this for you.

John

I received an email from Loclan T.But no response back.So maybe touch base with him.As I have left several message for him.I would think after 12 months there would be some urgency. BUT NO

John

Hi Kate, I have email 3 times and still NO one from Bunnings is calling me back.What is the point of escalation....

Nick R

Nick RMelbourne

Highly Recommend The Bunnings Keysborough Branch

Highly Recommend The Bunnings Keysborough Branch

I highly recommend the Bunnings branch in Keysborough. One of their managers Mike (who had an American or Canadian accent) went out of his way to assist me with a significant problem I had, which I appreciate.

If i had purchased this product via Ebay and had the same problem, there is no way they would have been able to assist me, even with their buyer protection policy.

Ps: The reason for this positive review is because I like to reward excellent customer service, as I’ve had some shockingly bad service over the years, from various retail outlets.

Store LocationBunnings Keysborough
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Nick, thanks for sharing this great review with us. :) We will share this feedback with our team. Thanks again.

steve

steveEyre Peninsula, SA

Bunnings plant scam

Store LocationI didnt
Suzanne R.

Suzanne R.

Personalised service

Ordered over the phone for delivery and two items were accidentally not in the box. Lachie (customer service) personally sourced the items from another store and dropped them to my door. Wow! Original shipping was prompt and apart from the incomplete order everything else was great. Bunnings went above and beyond to resolve.

Store LocationStafford
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Suzanne, thanks so much for sharing this feedback with us. :) We will pass on this feedback for Lachie to assure he is recognised. Thanks again.