Bunyip Toys

Max, Perth

Max, PerthPerth, WA

Service for pre order Christmas gifts.

I have purchased previous gifts from the Bunyip Store including a pre- order this year. I have always received 100% communication and quick service. Recommend this online store and will reorder soon.

abigailsmum

abigailsmumNSW, 2034

Great range of toys including lots of Playmobil!

Ordered from Bunyip Toys for the first time last week because we are looking to build a bit of a Playmobil collection for our kids and they seem to have a very large range. In addition to lots of playmobil they also stock many other thoughtfully chosen, high quality toys so I ordered some other wooden toys (Brio, Melissa & Doug) as well. Very happy with the communication, items were shipped on the next business day and arrived at my door 2 days after I was advised they had been shipped. To my surprise, in the parcel were several free gifts including a Playmobil keyring, badge and some stickers that my children will love. A nice touch! Will definitely shop with them again.