Bupa Optical
Listing monitored by Bupa

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)
Tiler
TilerBrisbane

Very long shipping time

Ordered contact lenses that should be delivered within 2 weeks according shipping time provided on the order confirmation. I did choose Bupa especially for the short lead time. Other providers promised to deliver within 3-4 weeks. Today contacted Bupa regarding my order as 2 weeks already passed, and they advised that shipping time is 4-6 weeks. Why that information wasn't disclosed before submitting the order? Very bad service.

Bupa

Bupa
Kristina E.Bupa
Leo H.
Leo H.

Items will be never received

Do not purchase online from bupa optical!!!
I bought contact lenses from bupa optical, but I never received them. Even though I received the confirmed emails and they already charged me money, they did not send me the items. After 3 weeks waiting, I contact bupa optical and I was told that my orders were cancelled. If I did not ask them, they would send me nothing and keep my money in their own pocket.

AKK
AKK

Worst Optical service

Ordered a prescription sunglasses at Bupa optical store Garden city Mount Gravatt supposed to deliver within two weeks. Called them after three weeks, tried to speak with the manager unfortunately he is not available and they can’t guarantee to deliver even after 4 weeks which is next Friday. Thinking to moving out of Bupa private insurance. Paying nearly $ 380/ months for premium.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Bupa Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

JGO
JGOSydney, NSW

Ordered online Contact lenses- 7-9 business days to deliver!

Ordered contact lenses was expecting 3 days to deliver. Only after purchasing does an email come out saying 7-9 business days to deliver.
That’s a long time.
(Should have ordered through the shop as it only takes 3 days. My mistake)

And of course these lenses are over priced even as a Bupa member.

Catdog
CatdogSydney

POOR SERVICE

Peekay
Peekayasked

Despite being with BUPA and having top range cover, i was quoted $131 gap for a pair of glasses at BUPA optical Hornsby. When I can get no gap glasses elsewhere this seems excessive, I do have plenty of extras on my cover. Very disappointed with Hornsby BUPA optical.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Has nothing to do with the specific store.
Then simply go elsewhere

Roger D R.
Roger D R.asked

Why are we being charged so much for Spectical frame when they are produced in China by the millions, and you can buy them from eBay Exc quality frames for 40-50$

Get an answer from our members and Bupa representatives

Other Optical Retailers