Bupa Optical

1.0
1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
Anthony Central Queensland, QLD

Need to have deep pockets for Bupa even with membership

Went in the garden city today to get a pair of sunnies and reading glasses ,
I picked out to pairs cost was 320$ , then had to pay an extra cost for prescription lenses , extra cost for polarised the total came 425 $ AFTER they took off my 260$ membership ,
most optical shops include the prescription lenses in the frame cost but not bupa , will be considering Changing health funds as this was one of the main reasons I joined Bupa ,

should be ashamed of yourselves strait up Robbery

Bupa
Viv Y.Bupa

Peekay
Peekayasked

Despite being with BUPA and having top range cover, i was quoted $131 gap for a pair of glasses at BUPA optical Hornsby. When I can get no gap glasses elsewhere this seems excessive, I do have plenty of extras on my cover. Very disappointed with Hornsby BUPA optical.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Has nothing to do with the specific store.
Then simply go elsewhere

Roger D R.
Roger D R.asked

Why are we being charged so much for Spectical frame when they are produced in China by the millions, and you can buy them from eBay Exc quality frames for 40-50$

Get an answer from our members and Bupa representatives

Other Optical Retailers