Bupa Optical

Bupa Optical (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Bupa

Mr. R
Mr. RBrisbane

Opening hours are a joke.

Arrived 5 minutes before close and the place was a ghost town. Would advise to call ahead, or go to another optometrist.

Personalexperience
PersonalexperienceSydney, NSW

Bupa Optical Sydney -not trustworthy Sales Person

Stomper.
Stomper.Adelaide

Disappointed.

not as comprehensive test as I have experienced due to not having the same equipment although more than pleased with the optician. When it came to frame selection I was surprised on the small range to chose from , nothing like "wall to wall "selection in other optometrists and I left with the suggestion to return in "two to three weeks" when more frames are expected..

Annie
AnnieAdelaide, Sa

Bupa Optical Marion Sa - Untrained staff

Optical Retailers

Find out how Bupa Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

Bupa Optical Chermside

Service great product no. Got my script incredible wrong but kept saying I would get used to it - clearer vision when not wearing my Bupa Glasses and old script 100 X better. Too much focus on up sell of lenses that giving what was requested.

Great customer service

Had to update my prescription multi-focals after 2 years. Visited Bupa Optical in Castle Towers, Castle Hill where I was greeted promptly by the Manager, Donna. Saw the onsite optometrist who confirmed what I already knew...slightly higher prescription needed. Donna then helped me select the frames and did all the measuring and marking of lens details etc. New glasses were ready within a week and I'm very happy with them. Pleased to recommend Bupa Optical, Castle Towers...a very pleasant experience.

Tony
TonyQLD, 4012

Great Customer Service at BUPA Optical Chermside

I need to update my glasses and get an eye test recently and found some great TAG frameless glasses at BUPA Optical Chermside. I received professional service and assistance from the staff in selecting the glasses. The eye test was also the best and most professional I had experienced and that is really saying something after 28 years of wearing glasses. Their attention to detail was excellent and customer service exceptional. The glasses were ordered and arrived complete, earlier than expected and were perfectly presented. Thank you Bupa Optical Chermside for a wonderful product and a great customer service experience.

Bugs
BugsSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent Service

I think I get good prices at the Bupa Optical stores because I also belong to the Bupa Health Fund, but beside this I just received a very patient and thorough eye examination (from Patrick) to get some reading glasses just right. Not only this but because I only paid for new lenses a bit over 2 months ago they are replacing both lenses free of charge.