Bupa Optical
Listing monitored by Bupa

Carole Withington
Carole WithingtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgruntled

Prices have increased top insurance but out of pocket amount rediculous amount is insurance worth it anymore disappointed. Multi lenses overpriced

dai d.
dai d.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service and unprofessional staffs

customer service is the worst, staffs are not professional. find your self a better optical shop elsewhere. Even if you are with Bupa, they may not give u the best saving option as they charge extra on the same lenses.so its like u get quoted more and claimed more, out of pocket amt may still be higher compare to other places.

Bupa
Cody A.Bupa
Vintage
VintageWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Not happy

Small range of light glass frames
Unhappy with reading of fine print and being told to hold reading matter and lowering music on piano in only certain positions. In this day and age this is a nonsense. Pianos have a lid with built in stand, impossible to always have a perfect position. Range is too limited in lenses for fine print.

Roger D Roberts
Roger D RobertsSouth Australia, Australia

Faulty

Optical Retailers

Find out how Bupa Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

Bad services

Bought a pair of glasses last year and tried to re-used for new prescription, the sales person said ok. Pit the charges for lens only with minimum gap payment.....however, got a ball 2 weeks later claimed the frame broken by the lab, asked if I want a new pair or re-used another old frame. When I asked whether I can get compensation, over the phone yes, but not in the store. Yes I spoke to the same person but out of sudden, she forgot about it.
I don't want to argue but pretty sure I am not going back but look for individual store.

Personalexperience
PersonalexperienceSydney, NSW

Bupa Optical Sydney -not trustworthy Sales Person

Stomper.
Stomper.Adelaide

Disappointed.

not as comprehensive test as I have experienced due to not having the same equipment although more than pleased with the optician. When it came to frame selection I was surprised on the small range to chose from , nothing like "wall to wall "selection in other optometrists and I left with the suggestion to return in "two to three weeks" when more frames are expected..

Bupa Optical Chermside

Service great product no. Got my script incredible wrong but kept saying I would get used to it - clearer vision when not wearing my Bupa Glasses and old script 100 X better. Too much focus on up sell of lenses that giving what was requested.

Peekay
Peekayasked

Despite being with BUPA and having top range cover, i was quoted $131 gap for a pair of glasses at BUPA optical Hornsby. When I can get no gap glasses elsewhere this seems excessive, I do have plenty of extras on my cover. Very disappointed with Hornsby BUPA optical.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Has nothing to do with the specific store.
Then simply go elsewhere

Roger D R.
Roger D R.asked

Why are we being charged so much for Spectical frame when they are produced in China by the millions, and you can buy them from eBay Exc quality frames for 40-50$

Get an answer from our members and Bupa representatives

Other Optical Retailers