Bupa Optical
Listing monitored by Bupa

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service with excellent people, especially Nadia!

Even though it took a few weeks between my eye exam and picking up my glasses I'm very happy with the final product. Friendly service from Nadia, refreshing for a normally chilly health insurance company. There were too many choices in frames, but that's good, right? I paid a premium price for frames and lenses, especially the lens extras, but am otherwise happy enough with the outcome and, again, Nadia made the experience much less painful - please give the gal a raise!

Bupa
Roger D RobertsSouth Australia, Australia

Faulty

Peekay
Peekayasked

Despite being with BUPA and having top range cover, i was quoted $131 gap for a pair of glasses at BUPA optical Hornsby. When I can get no gap glasses elsewhere this seems excessive, I do have plenty of extras on my cover. Very disappointed with Hornsby BUPA optical.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Has nothing to do with the specific store.
Then simply go elsewhere

Roger D R.
Roger D R.asked

Why are we being charged so much for Spectical frame when they are produced in China by the millions, and you can buy them from eBay Exc quality frames for 40-50$

Get an answer from our members and Bupa representatives

Other Optical Retailers