Bupa Optical
Listing monitored by Bupa

Qianyun M.
Qianyun M.Sydney, NSW

Fast delivery of contact lenses

I ordered twice. The delivery of contact lenses is really fast. Bupa member can get 20% off, so the price is competitive. Highly recommend buying contact lenses from Bupa Optical.

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service with excellent people, especially Nadia!

Even though it took a few weeks between my eye exam and picking up my glasses I'm very happy with the final product. Friendly service from Nadia, refreshing for a normally chilly health insurance company. There were too many choices in frames, but that's good, right? I paid a premium price for frames and lenses, especially the lens extras, but am otherwise happy enough with the outcome and, again, Nadia made the experience much less painful - please give the gal a raise!

Andrew O
Andrew OSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am a first time customer and Bupa Optical have been the only Optometrist to get my prescription 100% perfect.

Good service, quality, and value. We were treated respectfully and professionally in a relaxed atmosphere. There was a good range to select from with modern styling and comfortable fitting frames.

Va C
Va C

Perfect service

2 day delivery for contact lenses, even amongst this covid lockdown craziness. Prices are cheaper than anywhere else too. Highly recommend the online store to anyone. Thank you so much bupa optical!!

Optical Retailers

Find out how Bupa Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

Tina
Tina

Great customer service!

I've so far bought 3 pairs of glasses/sunglasses from BUPA optical at Garden City and haven't looked back! Their pricing is fair and all the staff there have been fantastic! Have recommended them to family, friends and coworkers

Andrew79
Andrew79South East Queensland, QLD

Good Service

Attended the Bupa Optical Store - Chermside. I have Choice extras got $260 back plus $50 discount on frames. I checked the frames out online before hand and the price offered by Bupa Optical was very competitive. The customer consultant was extremely knowledgeable and very patient. The optometrist was polite. I can't fault his explanations. Overall a great first experience. Do your homework online beforehand to get an idea on price. Very happy

Lily H.
Lily H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yay for Bupa

I have Bupa private health insurance and was so happy to only pay a fractional amount for my new prescription glasses from the Bupa optical store in Carindale QLD. Same with my partner, he has prescription glasses AND sunglasses. All were delivered within the 10 day turnaround advised (closer to one week). The lady in the store was so amazing and friendly, she did not mind spending an extended time with us as we made the hard decision of which frames to choose! Thanks Bupa :)

Ricky R
Ricky RNSW, 2282

Contact Lenses ordered online

Ordered contact lenses online, they were delivered within 48 hours direct from Johnson & Johnson Australia. Significant discount as a Bupa Member and was able to claim the entire amount back on my Bupa Gold Extras which was also painless and repaid within 12 hours.
The only thing they could do to improve would be to provide a guaranteed rush dispatch. they did this anyway, but the website says 7 days and when you forget to reorder it would be nice to have a guaranteed service. Also would be awesome if the website would allow you to process the Bupa claim at the time of ordering.

Great customer service

Had to update my prescription multi-focals after 2 years. Visited Bupa Optical in Castle Towers, Castle Hill where I was greeted promptly by the Manager, Donna. Saw the onsite optometrist who confirmed what I already knew...slightly higher prescription needed. Donna then helped me select the frames and did all the measuring and marking of lens details etc. New glasses were ready within a week and I'm very happy with them. Pleased to recommend Bupa Optical, Castle Towers...a very pleasant experience.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Bupa Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

Tony
TonyQLD, 4012

Great Customer Service at BUPA Optical Chermside

I need to update my glasses and get an eye test recently and found some great TAG frameless glasses at BUPA Optical Chermside. I received professional service and assistance from the staff in selecting the glasses. The eye test was also the best and most professional I had experienced and that is really saying something after 28 years of wearing glasses. Their attention to detail was excellent and customer service exceptional. The glasses were ordered and arrived complete, earlier than expected and were perfectly presented. Thank you Bupa Optical Chermside for a wonderful product and a great customer service experience.

Bugs
BugsSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent Service

I think I get good prices at the Bupa Optical stores because I also belong to the Bupa Health Fund, but beside this I just received a very patient and thorough eye examination (from Patrick) to get some reading glasses just right. Not only this but because I only paid for new lenses a bit over 2 months ago they are replacing both lenses free of charge.