Bupa Optical
Listing monitored by Bupa

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)
Qianyun M.
Qianyun M.Sydney, NSW

Fast delivery of contact lenses

I ordered twice. The delivery of contact lenses is really fast. Bupa member can get 20% off, so the price is competitive. Highly recommend buying contact lenses from Bupa Optical.

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service with excellent people, especially Nadia!

Even though it took a few weeks between my eye exam and picking up my glasses I'm very happy with the final product. Friendly service from Nadia, refreshing for a normally chilly health insurance company. There were too many choices in frames, but that's good, right? I paid a premium price for frames and lenses, especially the lens extras, but am otherwise happy enough with the outcome and, again, Nadia made the experience much less painful - please give the gal a raise!

Andrew O
Andrew OSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am a first time customer and Bupa Optical have been the only Optometrist to get my prescription 100% perfect.

Good service, quality, and value. We were treated respectfully and professionally in a relaxed atmosphere. There was a good range to select from with modern styling and comfortable fitting frames.

Tina
Tina

Great customer service!

I've so far bought 3 pairs of glasses/sunglasses from BUPA optical at Garden City and haven't looked back! Their pricing is fair and all the staff there have been fantastic! Have recommended them to family, friends and coworkers

Optical Retailers

Find out how Bupa Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

Andrew79
Andrew79South East Queensland, QLD

Good Service

Attended the Bupa Optical Store - Chermside. I have Choice extras got $260 back plus $50 discount on frames. I checked the frames out online before hand and the price offered by Bupa Optical was very competitive. The customer consultant was extremely knowledgeable and very patient. The optometrist was polite. I can't fault his explanations. Overall a great first experience. Do your homework online beforehand to get an idea on price. Very happy

Lily H.
Lily H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yay for Bupa

I have Bupa private health insurance and was so happy to only pay a fractional amount for my new prescription glasses from the Bupa optical store in Carindale QLD. Same with my partner, he has prescription glasses AND sunglasses. All were delivered within the 10 day turnaround advised (closer to one week). The lady in the store was so amazing and friendly, she did not mind spending an extended time with us as we made the hard decision of which frames to choose! Thanks Bupa :)

Peekay
Peekayasked

Despite being with BUPA and having top range cover, i was quoted $131 gap for a pair of glasses at BUPA optical Hornsby. When I can get no gap glasses elsewhere this seems excessive, I do have plenty of extras on my cover. Very disappointed with Hornsby BUPA optical.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Has nothing to do with the specific store.
Then simply go elsewhere

Roger D R.
Roger D R.asked

Why are we being charged so much for Spectical frame when they are produced in China by the millions, and you can buy them from eBay Exc quality frames for 40-50$

Get an answer from our members and Bupa representatives

Other Optical Retailers