Bupa Pet Insurance

Bupa Pet Insurance (page 2 of 5)

Stress free claims

I have been with Bupa pet insurance for 3 years at the end off 2017 my Mollie required surgery twice. We had no stress and Bupa were fantastic, we also have our own health insurance with Bupa and have never been disappointed.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Nikki, We hope Mollie is doing well. Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer of Bupa Pet Insurance! Also, thank you for the positive review. Have a great day :)

Fantastic and fast

I’ve had health insurance with Bupa for 3 years and pet insurance for 8 months and they have been fantastic. Our puppy contracted an aggressive stomach virus that had him in and out of the vet for 3 months. ( 3 overnight stays!) Thankfully we have Bupa pet insurance and received 80% back and in a timely fashion

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Larissa, Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer of Bupa and taking out Bupa Pet Insurance. Also, thank you for the positive review. Have a great day :)

Great Pet Insurance

I have been with Bupa Pet Insurance for about 4 years now and have never made a claim. I was a bit apprehensive when I made the claim but was pleasantly surprised. Everything was paid out in full (80%) and not one question was asked. My vet filled in the claim form online straight to Bupa and it was so quick and easy. Well done Bupa, I will be recommending many of my friends to your company.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Shirley, Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer of Bupa Pet Insurance and also for the positive review. Have a great day :)

Everything we were looking for.

Have 2 mini dachshunds from 9wks age. Wanted a cover which would support IVDD if needed at any stage. Bupa covers this plus we already had personal health cover which has been good. We have had to make a claim 3 months after our policy started as one of our boys needed MRI & spinal tap. Bupa looked after us very quickly with no fuss and the lady I spoke with was very understanding and had empathy which is what I needed to hear during this time. Thanks for being there Bupa

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Naomi, Sorry to hear about your little one. We hope he is recovering well after the treatment. We just want to say a big thank you so much for choosing Bupa Pet Insurance and also for the positive review. Have a great day :)

Excellent service - great product

Have been with Bupa for about 5 years - excellent company to deal with. Prompt payment of claim and clear guidelines.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Dabchick, Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer of Bupa Pet Insurance and also for the positive review. Have a great day :)

Fantastic Efficient and Supportive Cover

We took out Bupa pet insurance as we had been so happy with their private health cover. We got our puppy, a border collie cross, at 7 weeks of age. Three weeks later he was jumped on by a full grown dog which fractured his growth plate in his leg. Nalu required multiple scans, specialist appointments and major osteo realignment surgery as well as follow up surgery to remove pins etc. we submitted our claim with comprehensive supporting documents our claim was settled within ten days. Sadly Nalu has also had some bad fevers abs viruses requiring overnight stays at the vets for fluids and IV medication and Bupa have been nothing but supportive. The online claims portal is very easy to use, very efficient, clear communication and staff are lovely. We feel in such great hands with Bupa.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Alexa, Sorry to hear about Nalu, we hope he is recovering well. We just want to say thank you so much for being a loyal customer of Bupa Pet Insurance and also for the positive review. Have a great day :)

Cruciate Ligament cover

I’ve been with MBF/BUPA for my own PHI, that’s why I decided to swap from a different pet insurer, that I’d been with for my cats and dogs for several years. I can’t recollect if I got any type of discount for being in both BUPA insurances but was disappointed that they are completely severed from each other and the customer service with the pet side was very wishy washy.
When my pup injured herself and required cruciate ligament surgery a couple of months ago,(never claimed with any insurer previously) I was shocked that the limit was half or less of other insurers. When I changed over to Bupa, that cover wasn’t really thought about (own fault) as I’d never had a dog that has had a CL tear or rupture. If I had stayed with previous insurance, the majority of cost would’ve been covered.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Amanda, Sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been all smooth sailing. Please let me know if you need one of our team members to give you a call to discuss. Have a great day :)

Certainly made the decision to give Palie antivenin much easier knowing we would have a rebate.

Since we had our dog in 2015. I saw it as a vital part of owning a dog. It makes caring for her much easier.

Insurance claim madeYes

claim process was/is quite confusing

I have been with BUPA Pet Insurance about 18 months. Been with Bupa Health for 50 years . Pity there is no relationship when it come to quality of service

Bad Experience

Bupa is a great insurance company, actually, I work for the business. But Bupa Pet has poor customer service. I was trying to add a second pet to my policy and it was more expensive than buying 2 separate. They promote a discount for having multiple pets but in my case, it was not true. In addition, I was asking for an employee discount and the person told me it cannot be applied without a valid reason. She was rude and answered me with anger.

I am really disappointed, if you have 2 o more pets do not use BUPA pet insurance.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Lina, Sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with Bupa Pet Insurance. We would like to rectify the issue you have experienced. Can you please send us your full name, policy number and address via private message and we will look into this ASAP for you. Many thanks.Hello! Unfortunately, I cannot message you privately. Could you please let me know how can I send my details? Thanks,Hi Lina, I have sent you a private message with the information we require from you. Please let me know if you get this message. Thanks.

A good decision to have my pet insured

3-4 years. So far all of my claims have been met in accordance with the coverage provided by Bupa. There has been no issues with any of my claims and Bupa has conducted itself in a professional manner.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Graham, Thanks so much for the positive review, we really appreciate it! Have a great day :)

Piece of mind

We insured our dog as a puppy 20 months ago and the BUPA service has been easy to use and worth the investment. Knowing that you have adequate cover to pay for expensive treatments negates the stress when your dog has doggy mishaps! Thank you.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Jill, We are so glad to hear that you have had such a great experience with Bupa Pet Insurance and thank you for being a loyal customers. We appreciate the positive review! Have a great day :)

Prompt processing of claims

We insured Voxy when we first purchased her from the breeder which was about 60 months ago. We had no idea that Voxy was going to require ACL surgery which is costly. The claim was processed very quickly and Voxy has fully recovered from the procedure. Goeff Wilson at Vetlove Nobby Beach did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend his services. Thanks Bupa for easing the financial burden!

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Hans, Sorry to hear about Voxy, but so glad that she fully recovered from the procedure. We are glad to hear that your experience with Bupa Pet Insurance was so smooth and thank you for your positive review! Have a great day!

Cat accident

I organized insurance for my cat when we brought her home. Unfortunately she was attacked by another cat and infection was very aggressive and she was in hospital for a week. The vet submitted the claim since this was a very expensive accident. To my amazement within 24 hours of the vet submitting the claim, I received funds. Absolutely recommend bupa pet insurance...its peace of mind for your pets unexpected events for a small cost every month. Thanks Bupa

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Linda, We are so sorry to hear about the awful situation your cat was in. I hope she is doing much better now. We are glad you had such a great experience with Bupa Pet Insurance and thank you for your positive review. Have a great day :)

The best decision

Personally my Husband and I have been with Bupa for in excess of 25 years. I insured our dog when she was a puppy and I have had to make a few claims. It makes going to the vet less stressful, in terms of cost. The rebates were paid very quickly.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Merilyn, Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer of Bupa and thank you for such a positive review. Have a great day :)

Fantastic Quick Rebate

We have been with BUPA Pet Insurance for1 Year, and have unfortunately have had to make 2 claims. The claim process is very easy and seamless, with us being reimbursed within the week.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Katie, Sorry to hear that you have had to make 2 claims within 1 year of having Bupa Pet Insurance. I hope your furry friend is doing ok now. We are, however, glad that you took out Bupa Pet Insurance so that we could assist you in such a stressful time. Thank you for the positive review and we hope we can continue to provide you with great service. Have a great day :)

Efficient claims process

After only a couple of months with BUPA our 6 month old puppy had an accident. BUPA transacted our claim very efficiently and were a pleasure to deal with.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Philip, Sorry to hear that your little pup had an accident. I hope it is doing alright now. We glad to hear that we were able to provide you with the best possible service. Thanks for the positive review. Have a great day :)

No hassle

My 14 week old puppy need preventative hip dysplasia surgery. There was no worry. Most costs covered. Easy to make an online claim.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Caz, Thanks so much for the positive review. We hope that your little puppy is doing alright. Have a great day :) Thanks.

Excellent Insurance - peace of mind

I took out Bupa pet insurance as soon as soon as I adopted my 2 foster cats approx 2 years ago as I have Bupa health insurance and the premiums were very competitive. I was hoping I never had to use it, but unfortunately my cat has developed Diabetes, which is proving to be rather expensive, so it's been real peace of mind, knowing I have Bupa Pet Insurance. The claims have been easy to process online and the correspondence and refunds have been prompt and quickly refunded. I feel much more relaxed about the tests needed for my cat, knowing it's not as expensive as it would be without this insurance.

It's invaluable in my opinion and very relieved that Bupa has been there for me - my vet said Bupa was good also when I said that's who I use.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Tash, So sorry to hear that your cat has developed Diabetes, it must be a stressful time. But we are glad to hear that Bupa Pet Insurance has been able to help relieve some of the stresses. Thank you for the positive review. Have a great day :)

Wow wee can’t believe it

had our new puppy for 3 weeks. Had paid only one monthly premium when she broke her elbow. Cost was $3000. Vet submitted bill. Was expecting a phone call to question or argue what I was covered for . Instead I just was reimbursed exactly was the policy had said. Such a relief. And very grateful.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Eddies Mum, So sorry to hear about your little puppy, I hope she is doing alright. We are so glad that you had such a positive experience with Bupa Pet Insurance and thank you for your positive review. Have a great day :) Thanks.