Burger Rings

Burger Rings

Zoe

ZoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best chipe ever

Can't stop eating these. So good. I would definitely recommend these.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for $2.00.

Still addictive!!!

I grew up on Burger Rings as a party treat and am just as addicted to them now as I was thirty years ago. My kids now claim them as their favourite chip treat, especially enjoying eating one off every finger after making their ‘Burger Rings Hand’. They may not taste like an actual burger but they still taste amazing, and if I want to eat something that tastes exactly like a burger.... I buy a burger!

Purchased in December 2019 for $3.00.

Graz

GrazSydney

Burger Rings have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid

Burger Rings have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid, & they still are. I only eat a small amount at a time otherwise it's too much. But definitely always on my shopping list.

Chips

Find out how Burger Rings compares to other Chips

Annie

AnnieRahotu, Taranaki

Fantastic flavour

I love the flavor of these yummy morsels. Crunchy, freshness, an awesome snack food always in my cupboard for when the grandchildren or my 80 year old mother visits.

These are spectacular

100% perfect. Would recommend 10/10 it's like eating Christmas. Everything plus more in a packet. Burger rings are sent from God

taste good

I like when you ask your crush for one and then you both wear them as rings and you can pretend you are married. Soft and crumbly goodness that tastes like corn and burgers. Also taste like rings, like kind of hoola hoops.. you know the ones you twist your hips in.

Awesome

Burger ring are the best, particularly when your friend buys a packet and you try to steal them off her, it just makes them so much more delicious after working for them! I really like eating them off my fingers it just improves the whole eating experience, once I proposed to my friend (same one) (I do have more then one believe it or not) and then she ate it I'm not sure yet if that was a good or bad sign, at least it was delicious!! :)
Tasty, fun, entertaing, its a packet of chips not air, etc