2Burleigh Brewing BigHead No Carb

Burleigh Brewing BigHead No Carb Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Burleigh Brewing? Claim your listing.
Juanita G.
Juanita G.

I don't understand how it can be no carbs when its ingrediants are carbs

Percy P.

Well whisky is no carb and made from carbs.

Sam
Sam

Wot pubs can u buy bighrad beer over the bar in perth wa

Mish
Mish

Now that the zero carb beer is becoming so popular & given that its aboutique beer thats said to be timeconsuming to make, how are you able to keep up to tbe demand & still be completely sure its carb free ?

I ask this because i completely want to trust the process being a Keto follower, no disrespect intended, but would still like to know please.

Libby
Libby

Hi i havnt contacted who makes it i just have to trust that its what they say it is. Im not buying it anymore its too expensive and a smaller stubby . If im going to have a drink i have vodka and soda water my hubby drinks bundy and we make our own sugar free coke with the soda king and the sugar free cola has stevia in it instead of aspartamaine like diet coke ect hope this helps

Percy P.

Well I drank quite a bit of this stuff during the fires and was never kicked out of ketosis, and I continued to lose weight. It saved my sanity believe me.

Ingy
Ingy

Is it gluten free?

Burleigh Brewing
Burleigh Brewing

Hi Ingy,

As our beer is based on malted barley (which contains gluten) we don¹t claim that it is gluten free. Having said that, some people who are sensitive to gluten have indicated to us that they are OK drinking Bighead. Perhaps our unique brewing process for that beer significantly reduces the gluten it contains. But in the absence of being able to claim it to be ‘gluten free', it probably comes down to the individual and their own tolerance level.

Cheers, Burleigh Brewing

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Burleigh Brewing? Claim your listing.