Burns for Blinds

Burns for Blinds

Brand Manager for Burns for Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (80)

Amazing Plantation Shutters!

We ordered plantation shutters which took over 2 months to arrive and the original installer had problems with the frame fitting correctly. Bruno was called in and he effortlessly installed the shutters with no fuss and they now fit perfectly!! I would thoroughly recommend Bruno and his team for any blind installations!! I also like the quality of the plantation shutters and would recommend Burns for Blinds for my window coverings.

Tracey Inns
Tracey InnsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Security Door installed

Excellent service of a very high standard . Good communication on time and product of high quality. Excellent installation very friendly and polite

Desi1953Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

product and installers fantastic!

we had a home visit for our order. my post purchase issues waiting for the delivery and especially the scheduling of the installation were many, it should have been handled better. the installers were polite, efficient, professional, and expert in the product.

Store Locationnone
Desi1953

ohh and I forgot to say order placed on 26/1/2021 and installed 20/9/2021 - lots of cancellations by company.

Pam M.
Pam M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product great service

Great product great service with salesman
Great installation and finished product
Looks great snd finished off the rooms
Thankyou Burns for Blinds

Store LocationNorwood

Sue McCarney
Sue McCarney

Fantastic blinds

Blinds were installed by a great guy named Dan he was polite and professional and friendly. He noticed that they hadn’t been check measured and the ones downstairs were the wrong length so he said he would get them replaced to the correct length which was fantastic of him. The process once he arrived was great but we had a few problems with booking them in with another installer not coming on the day he said and then no follow up phone call y til we rang to see what was happening.

Store LocationSA
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service from Jamie!!

Jamie installed my blinds with friendly efficient service.
He is a credit for your company.
I would use Burns for blinds again because of the excellent staff that I have dealt with in my home

Store LocationSouth Australia
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Luv it, much more light coming in. Hangs well.

It was done quickly, without any mess and explained to me how it operated. Gave me the warranty The guys were friendly.

Store LocationMt Barker, South Australia. 5251

Average quality blinds, Terrible Service

Install was scheduled and the installer texted me at 5pm on the day of the install THREE TIMES saying he wouldn't be able to make it today. Unprofessional and unapologetic. Look elsewhere.

Jack
JackMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not deal with this company and waste your time and money

Do not deal with this company and waste your time and money!

They will try to sell you the wrong products, do the wrong measurements, and worst of all, they will leave you high and dry for weeks without communication after failed installation. Their customer service just doesn't exist. They cannot fulfill the order yet refuse to refund the deposit.

Empty apology from general manager is not good enough, Burns for Blinds need to refund my deposit and move on to improve the service!!!

Perfect decking blinds

I needed to replace outdoor blinds in decking doors. Burns had provided the other blinds and had done a good job. The same installer did both sets of blinds. He was very courteous, professional and efficient. He contacted me to arrange times and if he was delayed. Very happy with installation team and salesman who did both quotes.

Store LocationMy Barker SA
Livia
LiviaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

time to installation 2-3 times as long as promised

We ordered curtains and two door screens. We were told installation would be 3-4 weeks away. Curtains were installed 7 weeks later, the door screens 11 weeks later. The screens were only installed after several phone calls complaining about the delay. We are happy with the quality of the screens. As for the curtains, the quality and appearance are as expected, but one curtain does not clear the carpet in the centre. I couldn't recommend any business which is so far out with their promised delivery date.

Burns for Blinds - do not touch this company

Find out how Burns for Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Perfect blind for my verandah

Blind installer was very professional and helpful
Would recommend to burns for blinds to family and friends. I’m very happy

Store LocationSouth Australia

Great blinds, great service

Everyone we dealt with from the original quote to check measure and installation let us know when they were on their way and came on time. They were all very friendly and told us everything we needed to know. The zip track blinds look great and function perfectly. Also offered the best price. The whole process was quick and easy and we couldn't be happier with the end result.

Store LocationMt Barker

Michelle
Michelle

Fantastic blinds

The whole experience from first contact to installation has been fantastic, the measure and quote man was so helpful with choices and the blinds were ready very quickly and exactly as I wanted. Installation was a breeze with a lovely man having them installed quickly and professionally. I would definitely recommend Burns for Blinds.

Store LocationMagill SA