Burns for Blinds

Burns for Blinds

Brand Manager for Burns for Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (36)

Sarah
SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid

Burns for Blinds has been a disappointment. Their promotion and sales are slick but the service is woeful. Our blind installation has to be rearranged twice, the first time because the electrician was sick, the second time because they forgot to reschedule the crew. (Interestingly, I have spoken to a friend whose Mother had the exact same experience - with the same excuse of the electrician being sick proffered.) The woman who rearranged the first appointment - and then did not reschedule - was rude. I asked to speak with the GM or owners after the second postponement and they showed no interest whatsoever. I cannot recommend this business.

Jack
JackMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not deal with this company and waste your time and money

Do not deal with this company and waste your time and money!

They will try to sell you the wrong products, do the wrong measurements, and worst of all, they will leave you high and dry for weeks without communication after failed installation. Their customer service just doesn't exist. They cannot fulfill the order yet refuse to refund the deposit.

Empty apology from general manager is not good enough, Burns for Blinds need to refund my deposit and move on to improve the service!!!

Disgruntled client

The worst service I have ever experienced in my life.
I placed my order on the 12th of November. Was to that I should get them before Christmas.
I spent over $20,000 for curtains, roller shutters and zip lock blinds.
I received my curtains on 22nd December 2920.
Received roller shutters on2nd March 2021.
Received zip lock blinds on27th April.
I have had multiple issues with roller shutters, one which is supposed to be fixed next week, the other hasn’t yet been seen. I will probably have to wait another month before anything happens there.
After multiple calls emails sent to service manager while I was standing in the store still no response.
How can you keep advertising when you can’t look after the current clients.

Livia
LiviaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

time to installation 2-3 times as long as promised

We ordered curtains and two door screens. We were told installation would be 3-4 weeks away. Curtains were installed 7 weeks later, the door screens 11 weeks later. The screens were only installed after several phone calls complaining about the delay. We are happy with the quality of the screens. As for the curtains, the quality and appearance are as expected, but one curtain does not clear the carpet in the centre. I couldn't recommend any business which is so far out with their promised delivery date.

Hawra A.
Hawra A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Save your sanity. Don't order from them.

Ashley
Ashley Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never use this company

We have waited over 5 months for a $10,000 order. We were promised 2 months. Our order has been partially completed last month. Will never use them or recommend them

Terrible service

We are not happy with the service we were given I would not recommend burns for blinds to anyone else at all the reason is they cut the footings of the verandah posts and promised that they will replace them we have tried to contact the consultant and the office service department and got no response at all 4 months and waiting

stilltabu
stilltabuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

RUN!!

Gave my house plans to the Norwood store for a quote for interior blinds. Was promised the earth, once deposit was paid it was like I didn't exist, each time I rang she is on the phone or not available or busy or out to lunch. All they want is the sale and obviously their commission and then they don't care! Run, do not use - how can a company have so many promotions / sales???

andrew H.
andrew H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't use Burns for Blinds!

Cate
CateAustralia

If you want terrible service, choose Burns for Blinds

distinctive Plumbing
distinctive PlumbingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Phoned the gepps cross store on the 21/3/21 for a rough price on timber plantation shutters for 3 of our windows, I gave the sales assistant the measurement for 2 windows and was about to give her the measurement of the bay window when she'd told me she doesn't have time for this and asked me to call back. When I called back she kept hanging up on me, wouldn't recommend

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Russell
RussellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Installation Service is very slow ! Takes 3/4 weeks !

Very slow service ! Take 3 weeks for installation window blind where other people do it 2 /3 days. They are losing customers.

James
JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What Customer Service? Do yourself a favour - use anyone else!

Aussiemim
Aussiemim

Would not buy from this company.

Worst customer service ever!

From the start the service was unprofessional.The rep didn’t even bring samples for us to look at forgot to measure a window and even after coming out twice measured a main window incorrectly. We were guaranteed installation before Xmas if we paid by a certain day and we are still waiting now in mid March. We have been given the wrong info time and time again and ignored by the staff when we ring to ask for details. We have had to chase them up over and over again,like I said worst customer service and the higher in the company you less interested they are to look after you. Never again will I use or recommend these people . Terrible terrible terrible .Very upsetting and stressful.