Burns for Blinds

Burns for Blinds

Listing monitored by Burns for Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (45)

Shane
ShaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst service ever

Luke
LukeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

Terrible experience wouldn't recommend at all. All smiles when getting the business but as soon as something goes wrong they didn't want to know about it.
My wife tried to ring the consultant about the fault and couldn't get through for weeks, when I called I got through straight away, so clearly screening calls and avoiding the customer.
Rang to the store to speak to a manager about the faulty mechanism and were told they wouldn't do anything about it.
We still have another 7 rooms in our house to go, will be taking our money elsewhere.
Wish we had have read all of the reviews before deciding to go with this company as it seems there are many others that have had similar experiences

Sarah
SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid

Burns for Blinds has been a disappointment. Their promotion and sales are slick but the service is woeful. Our blind installation has to be rearranged twice, the first time because the electrician was sick, the second time because they forgot to reschedule the crew. (Interestingly, I have spoken to a friend whose Mother had the exact same experience - with the same excuse of the electrician being sick proffered.) The woman who rearranged the first appointment - and then did not reschedule - was rude. I asked to speak with the GM or owners after the second postponement and they showed no interest whatsoever. I cannot recommend this business.

Average quality blinds, Terrible Service

Install was scheduled and the installer texted me at 5pm on the day of the install THREE TIMES saying he wouldn't be able to make it today. Unprofessional and unapologetic. Look elsewhere.

Jack
JackMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not deal with this company and waste your time and money

Do not deal with this company and waste your time and money!

They will try to sell you the wrong products, do the wrong measurements, and worst of all, they will leave you high and dry for weeks without communication after failed installation. Their customer service just doesn't exist. They cannot fulfill the order yet refuse to refund the deposit.

Empty apology from general manager is not good enough, Burns for Blinds need to refund my deposit and move on to improve the service!!!

Disgruntled client

The worst service I have ever experienced in my life.
I placed my order on the 12th of November. Was to that I should get them before Christmas.
I spent over $20,000 for curtains, roller shutters and zip lock blinds.
I received my curtains on 22nd December 2920.
Received roller shutters on2nd March 2021.
Received zip lock blinds on27th April.
I have had multiple issues with roller shutters, one which is supposed to be fixed next week, the other hasn’t yet been seen. I will probably have to wait another month before anything happens there.
After multiple calls emails sent to service manager while I was standing in the store still no response.
How can you keep advertising when you can’t look after the current clients.

Livia
LiviaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

time to installation 2-3 times as long as promised

We ordered curtains and two door screens. We were told installation would be 3-4 weeks away. Curtains were installed 7 weeks later, the door screens 11 weeks later. The screens were only installed after several phone calls complaining about the delay. We are happy with the quality of the screens. As for the curtains, the quality and appearance are as expected, but one curtain does not clear the carpet in the centre. I couldn't recommend any business which is so far out with their promised delivery date.

Burns for Blinds - do not touch this company

Hawra A.
Hawra A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Save your sanity. Don't order from them.

Ashley
Ashley Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never use this company

We have waited over 5 months for a $10,000 order. We were promised 2 months. Our order has been partially completed last month. Will never use them or recommend them

Terrible service

We are not happy with the service we were given I would not recommend burns for blinds to anyone else at all the reason is they cut the footings of the verandah posts and promised that they will replace them we have tried to contact the consultant and the office service department and got no response at all 4 months and waiting

Mac B.
Mac B.

Will never go near them again

The cellular blinds were not cheap, the service was slow (6 weeks to get a second remote controller), the indoor window blind motors are not strong enough to draw the blinds to the top. It took 5 weeks to get a tech. onsite to tell us that the batteries were probably spent (after 2 weeks of use?). The tech. as good as told us that the installer had done an inferior job of programming our remote (we needn't have spent $100 (!) for a 2nd remote). Lastly the bathroom plantation shutters were manufactured to open on the wrong side, meaning that the measure and quote got it wrong. Only good thing is that we are satisfied with the quality of the blinds and the shutter.

stilltabu
stilltabuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

RUN!!

Gave my house plans to the Norwood store for a quote for interior blinds. Was promised the earth, once deposit was paid it was like I didn't exist, each time I rang she is on the phone or not available or busy or out to lunch. All they want is the sale and obviously their commission and then they don't care! Run, do not use - how can a company have so many promotions / sales???

andrew H.
andrew H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't use Burns for Blinds!

Cate