Burns for Blinds

Burns for Blinds

Listing monitored by Burns for Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (56)

katrina
katrinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing

Dissatisfied with the communication. Was told blinds would be ready for installation by Xmas however they will not be available until mid January. Very disappointing

Terrible experience

I don’t rate this company at all. I feel sorry for the installers who have been grossly let down by their team leading up to this point. Out of 3 blinds two were completely wrong (size and colour) and need to be remade. Should have known it would be like this as from the point of first consult nothing has gone right.

Nina
Nina

Excellent product but poor customer service

Poor communication. Mis-communication between the various teams within the business. Poor customer service - admin were kind & friendly but had no idea where things were at - it was hard to get answers to my questions. Many errors in manufacturing (eg hinges on the wrong side, wrong size of product) that had to go back to manufacture. The whole process took months. However the products are of excellent quality and the installers were really good. The sales people were great too.

Bec S.
Bec S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

Would never recommend! They were 14 days over due with making them and then when it came time to install they cancelled on we twice! When they arrived they complained how long it took them to get here! Once installed the sliding doors are flimsy, don’t shut properly. I had to run out after the installer to come back and fix the door that he knew wouldn’t close properly. Their lack of competence and communication (ie; only calling the customer once and when the customer calls back they have no idea what the call was about)! Do yourself a favour and buy through a competent company

Daz
Daz

Stay clear - Beyond non existent customer service!

Mad Client
Mad ClientMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay Away from Burns for Blinds!!!!!

I started with the order in Feb 2021...it is now Nov 2021 & my order has now been finished. From the start I should have read the reviews and STAYED AWAY. There are too many instances to list here of how many times they scheduled someone to come & I got the excuse "the installer is away sick" or they tell you when they are available and made it very difficult to work in with my schedule. They cancelled a simple install on part of the order 3 x weeks in a row until I spat my dummy & refused to reschedule a 3rd time. The sales team - fantastic...the operational team - abysmal. Calls not returned and incorrect information supplied.
Do yourself a favour and take a WIDE BIRTH AND DO NOT - I REPEAT - DO NOT use this company !!!!!!!!!!

Curtains and Blinds

Installation of blinds and curtains was professional and timely great service.
Installer happy to rectify the supply of incorrect coloured curtains
Looking forward to seeing the correct colour in- situ shortly

Unorganised

We had installers from burns for blinds come out 4 times to try install one blind, with each time a part missing and the job not being able to be completed. Vinny who was our final installer was great to deal with and finished off the blind for us finally.

PLEASE GO ELSEWHERE, you'll regret using BURNS for BLINDS!

Jessica E.
Jessica E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't even bother!

Wendy W.
Wendy W.

Horrible service

Hercules is the man came to measure my windows. It was all fine but he promised me to send me a quote on the day, but 3 weeks has passed, I heard nothing from him. Called several times, finally he called me back and told me he had send it and would resend it. I believed him, but another 2 weeks passed, I keep checking both my emails every day. Guess what ? Nothing. I feel they don’t have much about me as a customer. Maybe they just have too many customers so they don’t really care. Anyway, i definitely not going back to them.

Shane
ShaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst service ever

They will be great...

The installers have been exceptionally helpful, requesting many modifications that have been needed. Next visit will be the 3rd attempt.

Luke
LukeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

Terrible experience wouldn't recommend at all. All smiles when getting the business but as soon as something goes wrong they didn't want to know about it.
My wife tried to ring the consultant about the fault and couldn't get through for weeks, when I called I got through straight away, so clearly screening calls and avoiding the customer.
Rang to the store to speak to a manager about the faulty mechanism and were told they wouldn't do anything about it.
We still have another 7 rooms in our house to go, will be taking our money elsewhere.
Wish we had have read all of the reviews before deciding to go with this company as it seems there are many others that have had similar experiences

Sarah
SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid

Burns for Blinds has been a disappointment. Their promotion and sales are slick but the service is woeful. Our blind installation has to be rearranged twice, the first time because the electrician was sick, the second time because they forgot to reschedule the crew. (Interestingly, I have spoken to a friend whose Mother had the exact same experience - with the same excuse of the electrician being sick proffered.) The woman who rearranged the first appointment - and then did not reschedule - was rude. I asked to speak with the GM or owners after the second postponement and they showed no interest whatsoever. I cannot recommend this business.