Burns for Blinds

Brand Manager for Burns for Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (43)

Vicki Thomas
Vicki ThomasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best ever quick and professional

Extremely satisfied with my blind installation, very professional. The installation clean and the installer completed the job quickly. 5 star rating from me.

Marion
MarionMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Burns for Blinds

Lee arrived on time as stated. Very courteous and did a good job installing our sliding shutters. Job well done

Dan did an excellent job.

Satisfied with all aspects of the process Dan did a good job with the instal would use this company again

Amazing Plantation Shutters!

We ordered plantation shutters which took over 2 months to arrive and the original installer had problems with the frame fitting correctly. Bruno was called in and he effortlessly installed the shutters with no fuss and they now fit perfectly!! I would thoroughly recommend Bruno and his team for any blind installations!! I also like the quality of the plantation shutters and would recommend Burns for Blinds for my window coverings.

Tracey Inns
Tracey InnsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Security Door installed

Excellent service of a very high standard . Good communication on time and product of high quality. Excellent installation very friendly and polite

Pam M.
Pam M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product great service

Great product great service with salesman
Great installation and finished product
Looks great snd finished off the rooms
Thankyou Burns for Blinds

Sue McCarney
Sue McCarney

Fantastic blinds

Blinds were installed by a great guy named Dan he was polite and professional and friendly. He noticed that they hadn’t been check measured and the ones downstairs were the wrong length so he said he would get them replaced to the correct length which was fantastic of him. The process once he arrived was great but we had a few problems with booking them in with another installer not coming on the day he said and then no follow up phone call y til we rang to see what was happening.

Great service from Jamie!!

Jamie installed my blinds with friendly efficient service.
He is a credit for your company.
I would use Burns for blinds again because of the excellent staff that I have dealt with in my home

Luv it, much more light coming in. Hangs well.

It was done quickly, without any mess and explained to me how it operated. Gave me the warranty The guys were friendly.

Average quality blinds, Terrible Service

Install was scheduled and the installer texted me at 5pm on the day of the install THREE TIMES saying he wouldn't be able to make it today. Unprofessional and unapologetic. Look elsewhere.

Perfect decking blinds

I needed to replace outdoor blinds in decking doors. Burns had provided the other blinds and had done a good job. The same installer did both sets of blinds. He was very courteous, professional and efficient. He contacted me to arrange times and if he was delayed. Very happy with installation team and salesman who did both quotes.

Burns for Blinds - do not touch this company

Find out how Burns for Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Perfect blind for my verandah

Blind installer was very professional and helpful
Would recommend to burns for blinds to family and friends. I’m very happy

Store LocationSouth Australia
Warranty Claim MadeNo

hopo
hopo

Fast and efficient

They Installed 3 shutters in under an hour. They look great and it was a hassle free process. I would recommend.

Store LocationBURNS for BLINDS

Great blinds, great service

Everyone we dealt with from the original quote to check measure and installation let us know when they were on their way and came on time. They were all very friendly and told us everything we needed to know. The zip track blinds look great and function perfectly. Also offered the best price. The whole process was quick and easy and we couldn't be happier with the end result.