Burns for Blinds

Burns for Blinds

Listing monitored by Burns for Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (66)

Looks good

Very good installation product looks good very good customer service and measuring to complete job was also good thanks and

Adrian
AdrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The installation was by far the best part of the process

The quoting process was good, there was back and forth with final measure and removal of old blinds that was frustrating and time consuming, incorrect colour brackets supplied to installers but fortunately looks ok. Installers by far the best part of the process

Ang
AngMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job

Great job.....under trying circumstances....removalists came at same time. He was patient and agreeable.
Very happy with the result. Will recommend Burns 4 blinds

Sam
SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dan is an awesome installer

Dan was very helpful in explaining how the controls worked and the process of charging the units. Thanks Dan! Sam

Gary Anderson
Gary AndersonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, quality product and good value

Just had shutters installed by BURNS FOR BLINDS. Very impressed with the installer, his friendly accomodating service was terrific. I was surprised at the timely arrival, efficient and professional installation. Overall Burns experience was great but the finishing of the project by the installer topped off the excellent overall job.

Tass G.
Tass G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Plantation Shutters!

From the professional sales advice from Daryle, to the unbelievably fantastic install from Lee, we couldn't be happier with our new plantation shutters. They have changed our living area for the better.

Jason
Jason

Excellent end product

Show room staff at both stores I went in were professional, had answers and pointed me in the right directions colour wise.

Installers were quick and smiling both times asked if they could leave front doors open before doing so (incase I had a cat/dog etc)

Only con was time from original payment to end product nearly 5 months in total.

cassie
cassieadelaide

Outdoor blinds

Excellent fitters, polite, friendly and cleaned up afterwards. Customer service could be greatly improved when making the appointment to fit the blinds. Having to wait until the actual fitting day before knowing a rough ETA was very annoying as can't plan anything else.

Silvano
SilvanoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blind installation

Blinds were installed quickly (50 minutes) and efficiently. Professionally done by Bruno. A great addition to the home. Highly recommended.

Great end result

I thought the sales guy interpersonal skills could be better. But the installation person who also did the check measure as was excellent he had great customer skills. The blinds look great.

Jenna B.
Jenna B.Southern and Hills, SA

Very efficient!

We had our third security door put in, easy process with quote being done on the spot at our home. Door installed within a couple of weeks. Very easy and well priced.

Kelly
KellyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Burns for Blinds are so easy to work with to get exactly what you want with quality materials and workmanship.

From my initial call to the installation and beyond everyone I spoke with has been professional. Such a wonderful company to have had the pleasure to work with and achieve exactly what I wanted.
The quoted price was well in my budget and I snapped it up, almost too good to be true.
My verandah blinds look great, the functionality is awesome and all done and completed in a timely manner.
Great team, friendly and punctual and I absolutely highly recommended them.

Tan X.
Tan X.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and great service. Polite and humble people. Highly recommend!

- I got the service via a phone call.
- not yet really.
- it was installed by a nice guy. Totally free.
- yes satisfied. Efficient and clean work for me.

Matt
MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Invisigaurd Security door supply and installation

Shop service was helpful and very good
On-site measure as on time and easy
Timeframe to when it would be ready was good and the Installer was fantastic on time and did a fantastic job we were very pleased with this work

Friendly helpful staff. My only issue was a delay in putting up my roller blinds but generally a very good experience

Very good installation service. Very good & helpful show room service. Very pleased with our new roller blinds and shutters thank you