Burns for Blinds

Burns for Blinds (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by Burns for Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (57)

Sue McCarney
Sue McCarney

Fantastic blinds

Blinds were installed by a great guy named Dan he was polite and professional and friendly. He noticed that they hadn’t been check measured and the ones downstairs were the wrong length so he said he would get them replaced to the correct length which was fantastic of him. The process once he arrived was great but we had a few problems with booking them in with another installer not coming on the day he said and then no follow up phone call y til we rang to see what was happening.

Great service from Jamie!!

Jamie installed my blinds with friendly efficient service.
He is a credit for your company.
I would use Burns for blinds again because of the excellent staff that I have dealt with in my home

Luv it, much more light coming in. Hangs well.

It was done quickly, without any mess and explained to me how it operated. Gave me the warranty The guys were friendly.

Average quality blinds, Terrible Service

Install was scheduled and the installer texted me at 5pm on the day of the install THREE TIMES saying he wouldn't be able to make it today. Unprofessional and unapologetic. Look elsewhere.

Perfect decking blinds

I needed to replace outdoor blinds in decking doors. Burns had provided the other blinds and had done a good job. The same installer did both sets of blinds. He was very courteous, professional and efficient. He contacted me to arrange times and if he was delayed. Very happy with installation team and salesman who did both quotes.

Burns for Blinds - do not touch this company

Perfect blind for my verandah

Blind installer was very professional and helpful
Would recommend to burns for blinds to family and friends. I’m very happy

Store LocationSouth Australia
Warranty Claim MadeNo

hopo
hopo

Fast and efficient

They Installed 3 shutters in under an hour. They look great and it was a hassle free process. I would recommend.

Store LocationBURNS for BLINDS

Great blinds, great service

Everyone we dealt with from the original quote to check measure and installation let us know when they were on their way and came on time. They were all very friendly and told us everything we needed to know. The zip track blinds look great and function perfectly. Also offered the best price. The whole process was quick and easy and we couldn't be happier with the end result.

Michelle
Michelle

Fantastic blinds

The whole experience from first contact to installation has been fantastic, the measure and quote man was so helpful with choices and the blinds were ready very quickly and exactly as I wanted. Installation was a breeze with a lovely man having them installed quickly and professionally. I would definitely recommend Burns for Blinds.

Keith
KeithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect no fuss purchase and installation

Great service and price for the indoor blinds. Delivery and installation was prompt and I’m very happy with the outcome

djoll
djollMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer and a great result!

We purchased light filtering roller blinds for a bay window. The showroom staff at Norwood were welcoming and listened well before providing very good advice on blind selection. Waiting time for manufacture was short. The installer arrived on time and was highly professional and proficient. Happy customer and a great result!

Mac B.
Mac B.

Will never go near them again

The cellular blinds were not cheap, the service was slow (6 weeks to get a second remote controller), the indoor window blind motors are not strong enough to draw the blinds to the top. It took 5 weeks to get a tech. onsite to tell us that the batteries were probably spent (after 2 weeks of use?). The tech. as good as told us that the installer had done an inferior job of programming our remote (we needn't have spent $100 (!) for a 2nd remote). Lastly the bathroom plantation shutters were manufactured to open on the wrong side, meaning that the measure and quote got it wrong. Only good thing is that we are satisfied with the quality of the blinds and the shutter.

Gavin P.
Gavin P.

Great product great service

Super happy with our plantation shutters thanks again from the salesman to the installer everything went great highly recommend anyone after plantation shutters give them a call

St Marks Church
St Marks ChurchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

An Excellent Result

Burns for Blinds were professional, polite, and competent throughout the process of supplying blinds for my lounge room during the summer. I, therefore, didn't hesitate to use them again recently for an upstairs bedroom. From quotation to measure and install the process was smooth and trouble-free. As my home is a 120-year-old church I was slightly concerned about the appearance of blinds against my arched leadlight windows but they look great and I am very happy with the result. Burns for Blinds are highly recommended and I will be using them again.

Perfect touch to my alfresco deck area

Very happy with the service and the product provided by burns for blinds! The blinds look bloody awesome and the installer did a great job.
Cheers

Arvid
Arvid

End product is good, but process is not

Got roller blinds and screen door installed. Happy with the end result, but process of getting there is frustrating.

January 2021: getting quote and paid deposit only to hear afterward of backlog of work.

April: install starts but parts missing and electric wire drilled into, had to come back in May.

May: different installer finished job, good end result.

Problem is salespersons promise too much, and then there are delays as they take on (too?) much work.

Would I use them again? Not if I can avoid them.

Mark
MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great result, should have done it before

Finding the showroom was easy, staff was very informative and pleasant, made our decision what to get very clear.
There was a miner issue with initial programming of the three blinds but quickly resolved.
The blinds were installed quickly and very professionally.
Excellent service.

Liam & N.
Liam & N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect addition

We have had roller shutters & plantation shutters installed. All with friendly service both in store and over the phone.
Prompt delivery & installation
Couldn’t be happier

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Tomek C.
Tomek C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Quality and exceptional service..

jo blow
jo blowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Result

What amazing service made easy with high quality product and fixtures for extreme seaside/costal conditions would highly recommend this company for your blinds installations

Product excellent, service reliable

I run a real estate business and recommend Burns for Blinds to all our clients. They always arrive on time and their quotes are competitive supplying quality products built to last.

Steve S.
Steve S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Service and Product

Great service - we knew what we were looking for specifically for our outdoor entertaining area, and Burns for Blinds provided the exact product that we required. The customer servicve was great throughout, and we even received a courtesy call to say that we were approaching the Xmas cutoff. The install was quick and the installer was a great bloke. Can fault the entire process. We will be back again to complete the remainder of our outdoor entertaining area for sure.

Problem solvers - great service

We rang B4B for a quote for blinds on 6 large window upstairs, two in a void. We are in the country and had tried to use local companies. We rang one, they did not want to do the blinds in the void, we rang the other local company who said the same. B4B didn’t have a problem working out a safe solution to installing in the voids, using scaffolding. Ben the installer was quick and clean the scaffold suppliers organized by B4B were brilliant. We couldn’t be happier with the price and service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Kiah
KiahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product!

Wanted blinds installed in my pergola. Arthur the man who does the quotes came out and measured up very quickly. He was always keeping in touch with me as my blinds were delayed due to Covid, and when time came to install, Ben and the apprentice came and they were up within an hour. Couldn't really ask for much more. Service and product is so hit and miss these days, I could'nt believe how seamless this was!