Burns for Blinds

Burns for Blinds (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by Burns for Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (65)

Perfect touch to my alfresco deck area

Very happy with the service and the product provided by burns for blinds! The blinds look bloody awesome and the installer did a great job.
Cheers

Arvid
Arvid

End product is good, but process is not

Got roller blinds and screen door installed. Happy with the end result, but process of getting there is frustrating.

January 2021: getting quote and paid deposit only to hear afterward of backlog of work.

April: install starts but parts missing and electric wire drilled into, had to come back in May.

May: different installer finished job, good end result.

Problem is salespersons promise too much, and then there are delays as they take on (too?) much work.

Would I use them again? Not if I can avoid them.

Mark
MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great result, should have done it before

Finding the showroom was easy, staff was very informative and pleasant, made our decision what to get very clear.
There was a miner issue with initial programming of the three blinds but quickly resolved.
The blinds were installed quickly and very professionally.
Excellent service.

Liam & N.
Liam & N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect addition

We have had roller shutters & plantation shutters installed. All with friendly service both in store and over the phone.
Prompt delivery & installation
Couldn’t be happier

Tomek C.
Tomek C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Quality and exceptional service..

jo blow
jo blowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Result

What amazing service made easy with high quality product and fixtures for extreme seaside/costal conditions would highly recommend this company for your blinds installations

Product excellent, service reliable

I run a real estate business and recommend Burns for Blinds to all our clients. They always arrive on time and their quotes are competitive supplying quality products built to last.

Steve S.
Steve S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Service and Product

Great service - we knew what we were looking for specifically for our outdoor entertaining area, and Burns for Blinds provided the exact product that we required. The customer servicve was great throughout, and we even received a courtesy call to say that we were approaching the Xmas cutoff. The install was quick and the installer was a great bloke. Can fault the entire process. We will be back again to complete the remainder of our outdoor entertaining area for sure.

Problem solvers - great service

We rang B4B for a quote for blinds on 6 large window upstairs, two in a void. We are in the country and had tried to use local companies. We rang one, they did not want to do the blinds in the void, we rang the other local company who said the same. B4B didn’t have a problem working out a safe solution to installing in the voids, using scaffolding. Ben the installer was quick and clean the scaffold suppliers organized by B4B were brilliant. We couldn’t be happier with the price and service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Kiah
KiahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product!

Wanted blinds installed in my pergola. Arthur the man who does the quotes came out and measured up very quickly. He was always keeping in touch with me as my blinds were delayed due to Covid, and when time came to install, Ben and the apprentice came and they were up within an hour. Couldn't really ask for much more. Service and product is so hit and miss these days, I could'nt believe how seamless this was!

Heidi
HeidiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service!

I have used the services of Burns For Blinds a few times and I find them to be professional and timely. Their product is good quality and a reasonable price. I have recommended them to many friends and will use Burns For Blinds in the future when required.

Tanya
TanyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great results

The outdoor blinds i had installed are quality products and look fantastic. They have had an impact with keeping the heat and light out and also privacy. Im very happy with the service and product.

Sylvia
SylviaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zip Trak outside blinds - perfect

From first phone call to installation of our Zip Trak blind I was impressed by the wonderful knowledge & customer service by Burns for Blinds 10/10 great company great people would recommend highly.

Sandy
SandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shutter blinds

I’ve had nothing but problems with the blinds shutting properly since they were installed. They replaced 4 slats and it’s a bit better but the actual fit of the frame is particularly poor especially as they are measure to fit the window frame. And the time to replace 4 slats was 8 weeks. Pretty ordinary. Wish I’d tried else where.

Jo E.
Jo E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Plantation Shutters

Lora
LoraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sales service excellent

Salesman Adam was courteous & extremely knowledgeable about the screen door I needed - had broucher ready fantastic service , not pushy gave me time to discuss with husband ,yes will recommend burns for blinds ,

Subrata
SubrataMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Workmanship was poor

They had to come to my house total 6 days to install blinds, that means I had to allocate my 6 days to them. Day 1 Measurement
Day 2 One blind missing and one different colour
Day 3 Colour issue fixed but the missing one was of wrong length
Day 4 All roller blind installation completed - but they took out one spring from one blind as it was not working ok, different than factory!
Day 5 Plantation shutter started to install- due to delay in delivery - but the silicon colour was wrong
Day 6 correct silicon sourced and all done

Daisy
DaisyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always happy with Burns for Blinds, wonderful products!

We had 3 wooden Venetian blinds installed and we are very happy and impressed with them, they add a cozy feel to the rooms they are in..we have always been happy with Burns for Blinds.

Yasna
YasnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Quality and Customer Service

I recently had 4 plantation shutters installed after previously having timber venetian blinds with curtains, I no longer need the curtains as the block out is fantastic due to the high quality and excellent fit of the frame and slats. The staff were very professional from the initial quote, who arrived on time and had excellent knowledge of the product through to installation. I am extremely happy with the result and the price was very competitive. I used Burns for Blinds after seeing them at my neighbours house. I would highly recommend them.

thepett
thepett

Excellent product, service & installation.

This was the second time I used Burns as I was so happy with the first lot of plantation shutters. Shutters now installed in my bedroom with good blockout - important for a shift worker like me. Knowledgeable staff from quote to installation process. The shutters are classic and look beautiful. I thoroughly recommend Burns.

Tran
TranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Interesting way to run a business

Paul Martin
Paul MartinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delays in installation

We paid the deposit on 22/2 2019 & were told that the posts would be installed on 21/3/2019 but there was a delay due to incorrect measurements. The final installation was on 2/5/2019 - very disappointed!

Tom SmithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Indoor Blinds

I am really disappointed with Burns for Blinds, we bought 2 indoor blinds for our home. One was for the main bedroom the other for the smaller room. They are splitting, and apparently they are under guarantee and can be fixed. However, in order to do that they want an extra $130 call out fee!
We are disability pensioners, we can't afford that money we live from fortnight to fortnight as it is. Not happy!
I have a very ill husband whose medication is costly enough without anything else.
We also had to pay cash outright before they would even install the blinds, and now it's more money!

can you not read

Di B
Di BAdelaide

Excellent product and great service

I had plantation shutters, interior blinds and outside awnings supplied and installed by Burns for blinds. The consultant was knowledgeable and listened to my ideas and made much appreciated suggestions. Chris who installed everything was friendly, polite and efficient. He left my home spotlessly tidy. I am delighted and have had many compliments about how good it all looks.

GreT product and service

Had sun shade and blockout blinds fitted to our new home in Mannum
The service and installation was great
When we decided to have another blind fitted they did another measure and installed the blind without any delay
Would recommend them without any hesitation
Thanks to the whole team