Burns for Blinds

Burns for Blinds (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Burns for Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (65)

Janice
JaniceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looks like a whole new home x

Phoned, Daryl attended,Chris the installer very nice,wonderful job, couldn't be more helpful.And he was unwell!!! Everything tidied up.Explained fuctions. So very happy with way they look, love showing them to visitors.

Absolutely beautiful PLANTATION SHUTTERS,

Regret falling for fake sale

We had a blockout roller blind installed yesterday . To start with....part of the metal on the top of our sliding window had to have a small block cut out for the blind to fit which we only got told about in that moment and the blind is uneven and catches on the chain obviously the salesman didn’t measure properly

Steve
SteveAdelaide

Who is the customer here !!

When the installer was running 2 1/2 hrs late and complained he turned up at 7:30pm we were told abruptly, your lucky he turned up. You wouldn’t had them for Christmas. No problem ther BUT I had other arrangements and funny enough do have a phone. I am not the lucky one. Your lucky you have any customers with this type of service. ( appointment time 3:00 - 5:00 pm). A simple phone all would’ve fix it but again by office staff were told, We can’t be ringing everyone. Absolutely disgusted.

Happy customer

Sales person was on time for quote. When I rang the store staff were friendly and helpful. Love my plantation shutters, worth the wait.

Anne
AnneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service every step of the way.

We ordered our blinds from interstate so needed good customer service to keep in touch. Our sales consultant was on time and gave good advice about decor etc. Quote arrived by the time we had flown back home. At every stage we were kept informed and the administration staff were also helpful.

Snooks
Snooks

Happy customer

I found Burns for Blinds extremely helpful, courteous and both the measurer and installer turned up on time for appointments. The prices were fantastic and I am extremely happy with the products. The girls on the phone were also very friendly and professional.

Lindy Lou
Lindy LouSeaford - Adelaide SA

Fantastic Customer Service!!!

The service I received from the Burns for Blinds staff was exceptional, from the very first enquiry to arrange a quote, to the installation of the blinds. All staff I dealt with were friendly and professional and I would happily give my business to Burns for Blinds in the future.

South Rider
South RiderVictor Harbor, SA

A painless experience

A quote that was $300 less than others! - A quick supply and neat installation! If and when I need more blinds I'll know where to go.

Well Done B 4 B!

Very Poor Service

Had 2 zip track blinds installed, 1 remote control did not work. The pelmet cover to the large blind was to short. After numerous calls they came back 36 days later. Supplied new remote went to fit new pelmet but even shorter than the first one.
Waiting on them to come back for the third time. Have rang them numerous times, they continually lie over times.
They are supposed to come back September 7th.
I would never recommend them to any one.

Reg
Reg

Great professional experience

We are extremely happy with our experience from the person who did our measure and quote to our correspondence with Burns for Blinds to the expert installation this morning. Thank you for making it a great experience and for uplifting our home.

Excellent Service

Thanks for sending excellent staff to both quote and install blinds. Not sure of the name of the guy who gave us the written quote I think it was George he explained why I shouldn’t go with the blinds I was considering and wasn’t concerned that I said he may be talking himself out of a sale. I eventually decided to go with his recommendation. Chris was the installer he was very friendly and helpful it’s a pleasure to use a company who has such good people. Thank you by the way happy with the blinds.

syl
sylAdelaide

Burns for Blinds

I recently had Burns for Blinds install PVC cafe blinds to my pegola. I found the company very professional right from the beginning. Firstly the salesman was most helpful with advice. I received a prompt quote. Installation was quick and efficient. Appointments were spot on, turning up at the correct time. All in all I am very happy, so thank you Burns for Blinds.

Happy Customer

Just had my blinds installed last week, couldn’t be happier with the service the whole way through.
And they look amazing

Julie
JulieWalkerville

Venetian Blinds

Our new venetian blinds from Burns for Blinds look great. The quality is excellent and great value. They were very professional with prompt service and delivery. The installer was on time and cleaned up when he finished - could not ask for more.

David & Julie

Chris
ChrisElizabeth

Excellent service

We received good advice on what was needed for our room and are very happy with the chosen product. The wide slats on the blinds are modern and functional. We appreciate the punctuality of the installer and the way he cleaned up any mess. Excellent service Burns ,highly recommended.

We chose Burns for Blinds for our security doors after having blinds installed in our home when we moved in. The staff were so friendly and they provided an efficient and fantastic service. The doors themselves are great quality and we would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Luke
LukeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top quality and customer service.

Excellent service and communication after booking. Absolutely recommend burns for blinds, their range is exceptional. Couldn’t be happier with what we purchased

Service

Service was very good. On time and friendly quotation call out. Blinds were delivered and installed on time and efficiently. Very happy with the finished product.

Rene
ReneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No customer service!

I rang to have someone come to measure an outside blind. The woman who answered the phone said they were busy but will get the measurements and give quote. I needed someone to measure. No, cant do. i was given a quote which was very high! the opposition was very helpful and were out next day & the quote was less than half than Burns over the phone quote!

Sweetpea
SweetpeaAU

Fast and efficient!

I called burns for blinds to get a quote on a full house of verticals and roller blinds, I spoke to Karen and she was very helpful, she said I could just send in the house plans and they would quote me, I had a quote within an hour..very fast and efficient..

Great to deal with

Burns installed my security door their price, product and communication was outstanding so I ordered more product and had the same result.

November 5th 2017 Update: Once again a great job and product

Burns installed our external motorised blind on our alfresco and as with everything they have done in our new home it was easy and without fault.

Vara
VaraAdelaide

Terrific fast service

Rang for an appointment, sales consultant rang prior to coming out and promptly arrived as negotiated. Measured window for dual blinds and gave advice on window coverings suitable for our large lounge window. Sales consultant indicated two and half week wait on installation and this was certainly the case. Extremely happy with service, product and installation. Will use this company again to do the rest of my windows.

Happy

We had very good service both on the phone and with the sales person ,very pleased with instalation and love the blinds

Exceptional Service Company

Great service company, staff well trained and exceptional product knowledge.
Provided sound advice, attention to detail was amazing, follow up service to rectify any issue was fast, very professional company and staff.
Highly recommend, A++, a truly great South Oz Company.

Brilliant Company

I’m very happy with the products.
All of my friends loved the look of them and said they look very well-made.
Excellent customer service and I would recommend them to all my friends in South Australia.