Burns for Blinds

Burns for Blinds

Brand Manager for Burns for Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
Desi1953Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

product and installers fantastic!

we had a home visit for our order. my post purchase issues waiting for the delivery and especially the scheduling of the installation were many, it should have been handled better. the installers were polite, efficient, professional, and expert in the product.

Desi1953

ohh and I forgot to say order placed on 26/1/2021 and installed 20/9/2021 - lots of cancellations by company.

Carol B.
Carol B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

still not working properly

All fine at first then installer came with parts missing and had to come again, one shutter was put on wrong and had to be taken off and reinstalled. Called service as the slats didn't close properly, 3-4weeks later someone comes and removes a slat from both shutters, we wait another few weeks and next week someone is coming to fix the problem of the shutter not completely closing. Twice I left messages for a call back and the first time it didn't happen, 2nd time I was told someone was on the phone and would get a call back, after 3 hours I called back and got through then within 15mins I got the call back. 27th Feb they were installed, I do hope next week that it is all fixed. Wouldn't bother with Burns again.

Savvy shopper
Savvy shopperAdelaide

No special need consideration

I wanted Burns blinds in my new home as had a good one in my old home.
I was told 3-4 weeks but was 5 . During that time I became progressively more ill spending days in bed. I had no blind in my street facing bedroom. No compassionate fast track. I lost my hearing over that time and am unable to hear on the phone. I requested but was told no texting service available.
With the expensive prices they are targeting an elite market but don't expect useful service if you have a special need.

Julie@dernancourt
Julie@dernancourtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad customer service applied to all customers doesn't make it good

I had the whole house done at once. The blinds are fine and were installed when they said they would. Although it's been confusing for the kids because they're installed backwards in some rooms so the cords are confusing to remember.
A cord snapped, (about 4 few weeks after the warranty ran out) and it's $110 for them to look at it. More annoyingly they won't give me a time until the morning so I'll have to take a day off work. Or wait 1 1/2 weeks for a Saturday visit (with no light in that room at all as it's the only window).
Their justification to this ... "it's the same for all our customers". Hmmm, I don't think that giving bad customer service to all customers equally makes it ok!

Blind & Shutter Shops