Burt's Bees Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Lip Balm (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Lip Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A Staple in My Bag

I received the Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil as a gift and at first was not happy with the slight tint the balm gave my lips. However, with time I learned to love its subtle sheen and appreciate how hydrating it is for my lips. I feel as though I have to have it nearby now in case my lips get dry.

In general, I love Burt's Bees products and appreciate the all natural ingredients in their products.
Hydration, Colour, All natural ingredients
Expensive for a chemist-store lip balm

OK

I really love Burt's Bees products because they are supposed to be natural and I dont like the other lip balms which have petrochemical products in them. The packaging is attractive and appealing (no, not just Burt in his bee keeper's hat), but just the way it is promoted! This is a good lip balm to try if you want something with a hint of colour which works well too.
I got this Burt's Bees pomogranate oil lip balm because I wanted something natural for my lips. I have been using it for a while and have found it to be pretty good. It has a very light pink tint to it, which I love.
It has a perfumey smell, not a fruit (I expected pomegranate-fruity smell), so I found the smell a bit too strong for me. It gave me a bit of an aftertaste as well. I dont like too shiny lip glosses, so I wish this one was matte instead of gloss.

overall it is a terrific lip balm, it works well, is very cheap, is all natural so you do not need to be worried what is going into your body, tastes nice, moisturises well and long lasting mositurising, great for the whole family
the burts bees lip balm is very moisturising, smells devine, doesnt feel greasy, the packaging is great, very simple but very cute, price is amazing very cheap for the results especially, great to use as a base for lipstick, great to heal cracked or sore lips, lingles on your lips, organic and natural ingredients
there is nothing i dislike about this product

Terrible

i love using lip balms but they usually contain ingredients like menthol, camphor, petroleum jelly etc. so i was so happy to find an all natural lip balm. unfortunately, it didn't glide smoothly on the lips, and not as oily as i would have liked so i need to keep re-applying every few hours. after a few weeks of using it, i developed an allergic reaction which made my lips itchy and swollen. i'm not usually allergic to any cosmetics so i have no idea what ingredient caused that reaction. i have since stopped using it and gone back to carmex.
burt's bees lip balm contain only natural ingredients
allergic reaction

Has anyone tried the lipsticks? The colours look great, I would like to know if they moisturise and if the colour stays on. Thank you!
Hello Tori S, I just brought one on the weekend and love it. I brought the 'Nile Nude' lipstick. So far I have found that it nourishes my lips and so far it has't dried out my lips like other lip glosses or lipsticks do. I will be buying more from the Burt's Bees range, after-all you can never have too many colours. Lynne

Burt's Bees Lip Balm