Bush Heritage II

Bush Heritage II

MPN: HERITAGEIICRM

Great radio but....!

For the first two years, I maintained an opinion that this radio was worth every cent. The design is excellent, sound even better and the functionality was right what I needed. The only thing I did not like about this radio was, that although it has an alarm clock, the display is so bright even on the lowest settings that I had to remove it from the bedroom.

However, few months ago, before we went on a holiday, I have disconnected most of the electronic devices from the power socket including the Bush Heritage II radio. After coming back from the holiday, the radio did not start. I have tried to replace adapter, contacted the support and no luck. The only option was to send the radio by post to authorized repairs shop. The price for return postage and the repair cost simply stopped me from attempting to repair it. When I called the authorized repairs shop, they barely spoke English.

Two years of usage is not enough given the purchase price.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

A great radio and highly recommended.

This is a fantastic radio with Internet, DAB, Bluetooth, FM, etc. It is great for listening to internet radio and FM. It was expensive to purchase but was very easy to setup and the sound quality is very good for the size. We live in the country and FM reception is good. The big advantage with this radio is that we can listen to an almost unlimited number of local and overseas stations through the internet.