Bushman XD70 3-Way

Bushman XD70 3-Way Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

willS

willSasked

if the heating element needs to be replaced what sort of cost am I looking at?

Bushman FridgesBushman Fridges

Hi willS. The 12V heating element is only $49.

Jmanasked

Can these units work well in cold winter temps like down to 8 degrees Celsius? I heard absorption fridges can simply not work when too cold.

Bushman FridgesBushman Fridges

Hi Jman. If you're using the XD70 as a freezer it will be fine, as they tend to get even colder in cold weather. If you want to use it as a fridge, you could run it for an hour and then turn it off - as it will stay cold for 24hrs without even running if it is 8 degrees ambient.

Thanks Paul,
Just one other question.
Are there issues with the heating element burning out from running frequently on AC? I ask as other brands of 3way chest fridges have had this issue according to reviewers.

Bushman FridgesBushman Fridges

Hi Jman, all heating elements will eventually burn out, most often when the fridge runs on 240V all the time. It is best to run the fridge on LPG. If you need to use 240V, just do so when you have no access to LPG.

Trish W

Trish Wasked

where can I view the bushman xd70 3 way?

Bushman FridgesBushman Fridges

we have them in our factory/ show room in Victoria or else view our website and see stockists around Australia and call your local one to see if they have in stock. Or else call us and we can assist over the phone.

Michaelasked

Does this unit come with a cover bag

Michael

No. But the insulation is so thick there's no way you'd want one for extra cooling. Perhaps for cosmetic reasons. My unit does have a couple of scuffs now

Get an answer from our members and Bushman Fridges representatives