Bushranger 36V Lawn Mower

Bushranger 36V Lawn Mower

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Battery Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

heatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great lightweight mower

We hay a quarter acre block.
My husband has mobility issues, so I do all the mowing.
I find the Red series bushranger 36 volt mower easy to start, lightweight, and I get a full 45 minutes on one charge of the battery.
Thanks bushranger for a great product.
After sales service is fantastic too !

John

Johnasked

why wont my mower keep running after the start button and the engage handle is compressed mower runs for a couple of seconds and stops

John

Johnasked

Why wont the mower continue running after pushing the start button and holding engage handle runs for a couple of seconds the stops

heather

We had a problem with the red "push" button not working when we first got our mower. It was replaced under warranty, and we haven't had a problem since.
I have noticed if the mower is try to mow through really thick long grass, and the level is set too low, the mower will cut out, and the battery pops up. I now know that's an inbuilt safety, so I mow , if nessesary on high, then cut through on a lower setting

Get an answer from our members and Bushranger representatives