ButcherCrowd

99% · 5544 · 1%

Inga
Inga

Superior quality meat at a reasonable price

Couldn't be happier with the meat quality and ease of ordering platform.
I have done a few price comparison checks before committing to ButcherCrowd and they are cheaper than other organic grass-fed meat suppliers on the market. Show details ·  1
Shaun C
Shaun CPerth, WA

Will keep coming back

Consistently high quality produce. Also packaging sizes are helpful in running a busy household where you want to be able to make a simple meal each day. Show reply
Lane Kaye
Lane KayeSydney, NSW6 posts

Supremely good quality meats and so affordable sustainable - thank you!!!

Arrived exactly on time. Boxed incredible well remaining completely frozen by the time we got home. Each of the meats and wild caught fish we purchased was the highest quality and excellent cuts - I’ve never seen a product rated this highly from so many reviews! After purchase you get a note thanking you for making a difference to the planet - really lovely touch and I do feel it’s high time for the shift to non antibiotic non hormone meats … thank you to the company for making this choice so easy for us! And affordable!! Show details ·  1
Justine R.
Justine R.North Queensland, QLD

Great quality & delicious

We have ordered the salmon a number of times now and the quality and taste is consistently amazing. We look forward to every delivery! We live in a regional city and our order arrives when stated and still frozen, which can often be a problem here. Thanks! Love your product. Show details ·  1
Nina
NinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality Products and Fantastic Customer Service

Really happy with the quality and taste of our seafood and meat, and the sizing portions are fantastic. Thought out and practical packaging upon delivery maintains the products freshness and the portions offer opportunity to stock individual and bulk items with ease. Customer service is really up there on quality care and assistance. Show details
JC Cam
JC Cam3 posts

Great quality and easy to order

I love this product. It's very easy to change your order and add or remove products. The quality is fantastic and I'm very happy to continue ordering from ButcherCrowd. I'm also happy about cutting out the middle man and getting a more ethical product. Show details ·  1
Ruined Carpet
Ruined CarpetSydney, NSW2 posts

convenient and quality!

convenient and quality! Highly recommend the butchers box, love using them. Show reply
Luke Q.
Luke Q.

Fantastic customer service and delivery

Butchercrowd is a fantastic business, I love their delicious food. Show reply
Nicholas
Nicholas2 posts

Satisfied customer

Been receiving Butcher crowd boxes for several months now and I'll never go back to supermarket meat. Their customer service is excellent and their meat is delicious. Can't recommend it enough. Show details ·  2
David
DavidSydney, NSW3 posts

A great way to buy meat, seafood and poultry

The food quality is fabulous and the packaging is easy to store and the package quantity is ideal for our use. Show details ·  1
Mitch
Mitch

Great meat, better people

ButcherCrowd is a top to bottom great experience. High quality products that are only matched by the kind and competent service provided by the people involved. Show details ·  1
Vicki
Vicki2 posts

Good food for you that’s good for the planet

I’ve been a customer for a couple of years now and have never been disappointed by the meat or the service. I am very particular about eating humanely raised, organic, grass fed/finished and free range and Butchers Crowd meat ticks all the boxes. Plus it all tastes good and ordering online and having it delivered is a very convenient way to shop. Thank you Butchers Crowd :) Show details ·  1
SVV
SVV2 posts

Great quality and service

Great meat delivery service which is convenient and great quality! I especially enjoy the grass fed Cape Grim produce.

I can’t fault the customer service either. The couple of times I’ve had to change my delivery dates, I’ve sent an email and have received a reply almost immediately (from a real person and not an automated reply).

If you’re thinking about trying - do it! Show details ·  1

Kaitlin
Kaitlin

Amazing quality and simple to order!

Really love the quality of meats and ButcherCrowd is so easy to use! Show reply
Michelle C.
Michelle C.Hunter Region, NSW

Couldn’t be happier with these products

Excellent quality and service from these guys. You’ll notice the difference through cooking and taste. When cooking you’ll notice there’s no filling the meat or fish with water to make it heavier so you pay more for less - unlike the mainstream supermarkets. I’ve definitely noticed the change since we switched. The meats are more tender and tastier. Fantastic all round. Show details ·  1
Pretty K.
Pretty K.

Great choice for you and your earth

Great quality, price not much different from coles if u buy better meat over there. Supporting little farmers , better for the environment and your body since most if the fiah is wild caught and the meat is grassfed and free range. Show details ·  1

MBenson
MBensonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Butcher Crowd is Awesome!

Can't fault how awesome Butcher Crowd meat is! Best decision! Show reply
Miriam
MiriamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth every penny

I’ve been buying butchers boxes for nearly a year now. The quality is not even comparable to supermarket meat- and the money goes directly to farmers. Financially we are saving more than impulse purchasing at the store.
Down with Coles and Woolies, this is a choice you won’t regret. Show reply
Bea
Bea2 posts

Highly recommended

So convenient and great quality. Would highly recommend. I order a custom large box once a month and it feeds a family of four! Show details ·  1
Sharon Anne De
Sharon Anne DeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied Customer

I am thrilled to be purchasing from Butcher Crowd. I purchase from their seafood range and it is phenomenal. So fresh and tasty. The delivery is fantastically packed chilled and arrives perfectly. I recycle their boxes and thermal packs and to think we are supporting live caught product and not farmed fish I couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much. Show details ·  1
sc66456
sc66456

Delicious - best move l ever made

Delicious! No regrets I have ordered 4 boxes now and have never been disappointed. The meat is so delicious and fresh. Not only the taste is significantly better than supermarket meat but I noticed how the meat hardly shrinks when cooking unlike the supermarket meat which practically halves in size! I will never go back to supermarket meat EVER. It is easy to change what you want and flexible with dates and times for delivery. It is also much more cost effective than going to the local butcher. Show details ·  1
Juliet
Juliet2 posts

Quality every step of the way

Love supporting local farmers and fishermen especially when the quality is A+ every time. Thank you Butcher Crowd for bringing this service to the public. Show details ·  1
EmH
EmHSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

5 stars every time

I’ve been a client of Butcher Crowd for some months now. Why do I give 5 stars? The quality of the products. The range of choice. The delivery. The value for money. The proactive approach to making airport get exactly what I want month by month. Any questions are answered quickly and in a way I can understand. If I can’t they’re more to am happy to help.
I’m really happy I found them Show details ·  1
Heather
Heather

Delicious salmon

I have been impressed with my boxes so far from ButchersCrowd. My friend recommended the company and I have not been disappointed. I’ve ordered fortnightly large box. The salmon in particular is delicious, as is the pork loin fillets and the lamb mince. I will continue to order as it’s excellent quality products and convenient to have it delivered to my door. Show details ·  1
Emma P
Emma P

Amazing quality!

Incredible quality products and amazing customer service, I'm a big fan and recommend it to all my friends. Show details ·  1
Rain F.
Rain F.

Best food decision you’ll ever make

The most delicious meat and seafood you’ll ever have! Fully sustainable and certified humane. Happy animals means yummy meat. Show reply

Joanne M
Joanne M

Seeking pasture raised

I chose Butcher crowd after seeking more meat that was pasture raised, due to gut health and knowing where my food comes from and what’s in it -or not in it! Seeking grass fed and pasture raised products this met the brief and love the products they have on offer. Plenty to choose from and products taste great!
I’ve upgraded myself from the small to large box and find all the serving are well presented, packaged appropriately and well frozen when received.
Highly recommend this company as their customer service is also prompt, answering requests and any change’s necessary with your order. Show details ·  1
Jeremy E
Jeremy ESouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Shout it Loud .....The ButcherCrowd

Very satisfied to date. All food is of the highest quality, delivery to door in timely fashion and fair price. Good selection to choose from and is way better than the major supermarkets offerings. Show details ·  1
Maria
MariaSydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing

If you are still buying supermarket meat, its time to stop NOW. Butchercrowd delivers straight to your door best quality meat/fish and poultry. It tastes better than supermarket, is free of antibiotics and other nasties and the animals are treated humanely and raised using ethical farming practices. They source the best local farmers and fishemen. Show details ·  1
madi
madiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious! No regrets

Sally Alps
Sally AlpsLaunceston, TAS

Love this business

I have received a number of orders now and have found Butcher Crowd's product to be amazing quality, using local Australian producers & very cost effective. Love this business. Show reply
Martin L
Martin L

No unwanted extras!

Great service and peace of mind knowing that produce is sourced ethically and without unwanted additives. Thanks team! Show details ·  1
Reenie D
Reenie DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Voting with my $!

Very happy with Butcher Crowd - excellent quality produce, communication & delivery. They are doing the best they can to reduce the impact of their packaging too & gave me detailed info on how/where to recycle when I queried it.
Also very happy to be supporting small local businesses with ethical & sustainable practices. Feels great to have found a way around the greedy, immoral, disgraceful supermarkets that have a monopoly over the industry & are stooging farmers. Voting with my $! Show details ·  1
George G.
George G.

5 stars

Very happy with the quality of products, and always on time. Show reply
Anne Dever
Anne Dever3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great sustainability

I am very impressed with this product. The quality is excellent, it is well packaged and the delivery is excellent. I like the idea of being able to edit my box before it is due, and having the option to cancel the order for that month if I still have sufficient stock. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Deb T.
Deb T.Central Queensland, QLD

A good decision

The quality of the meat has always been way above average and it cooks up well every time. Everything tastes the way it should. I'm away from home a bit and it's quite easy to skip a delivery if need be. Also, the staff are great to deal with if you need help. Show details ·  1

Trish Mornington
Trish Mornington

All good

I have recommended Butchers Crowd to both my sons and two other friends they are very pleased with the quality of the goods and the excellent service , after months now they have never missed a delivery time and always I received exactly what I have ordered and when I have needed to speak to someone because I messed up the staff could not be more help Show details ·  1
Marion K.
Marion K.

Fantastic service - meat and fish is exception! Just loving Butcher Crowd Show details ·  1
Lauren J.
Lauren J.

Best decision we made to order through butcher crowd for ethical meat!

We have been ordering through butcher crowd for almost a year and we have enjoyed their seafood and meat deliveries. The seafood is fresh frozen and tastes like fish should straight off the boat! It's a good feeling knowing that we are buying line caught seafood and staying away from farmed fish.
The chicken and beef has been great knowing that the meat is top quality, ethical and contains no hormones or antibiotics. Show details ·  1
Belinda
BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Quality products

Good quality sustainable meat. Lots of variety and easy subscription turn around.
Glad we switched to the best produce. Easy delivery too Show details ·  1