Butler & Bentley

Butler & Bentley

Without Exception the Best Bread.

Have been buying from a Bondi Store for a while and yesterday bought the charcoal activated sourdough.
Looks terrible but tastes great. The only problem I live in North Sydney
MUST TRY if you appreciate good bakery.

Store LocationBondi Fruit Shop
Aaron

AaronSydney, NSW

Love the quality and freshness

Bringing the 'Art' to Artisan.

These guys are running a tight ship.
Delivery is always on time, with a smile and direct to my kitchen in a horribly complicated apartment building.

The quality and choice of the food is incomparable to other service providers, and as a food blogger, i've tried my fair share.

The meat is 5* restaurant quality, and the fruit and veg always lasts considerably longer than the supermarket equivalent. Undeniably worth a few more dollars.

To top it off, I get hand-written, personalised note from the team with every delivery.

There really is nothing like Butler and Bentley!
Efficient, reliable, outstanding quality, exceptional service.

Food & Drink Shops

Find out how Butler & Bentley compares to other Food & Drink Shops

Ben

BenSydney

Amazing food and service!

I first used these guys about three months ago. Since the they have become our weekly grocery supplier. The quality of the product is amazing and the service that the team provides is top shelf. Nothing is too much trouble. I would recommend these guys to anyone. Thanks for making my life so much easier!
Product - Service

Butler & Bentley - the name says it all - simply top notch- best of everything without the huge pr

I have been purchasing from Butler and bentley from a few months now and I can honestly say that everything I have purchased has been top quality. The service is excellent, packaging great and all products that they offer are of the best quality. It is so easy to have a dinner party with Butler and Bentley delivering what you need.
There is nothing to not like - I love have guests for dinner - ordering everything I need from Oysters to desert from Butler and Bentley and knowing that everything they deliver will perfect.

Wow the best

The Quality and service is fantastic!
There is a great range of products at a good price for the quality you receive.
We look forward to our deliveries by our friendly Butler & Bentley representative Everything is always presented beautifully and so fresh.
We are very happy to give them a great review as they deserve it.
Quality

Adrian

AdrianSydney

This is perfect! I order every week.

I love the freshness of the products and the authenticity of the artisan name.
Everything I have received has been delicious and I have converted to shopping solely at Butler & Bentley.
From the moment the delivery arrives to your door you picture yourself in an old little European town receiving freshly picked and assorted products from local growers.
It inspires me to cook and everything always tastes superb.
A must try for all foodies!!
Fresh, reliable, quality, variety, delicious

Anne-Maree Gillies

Anne-Maree GilliesSydney, NSW

The best grocery delivery site out there.

I did my weekly food order with them for the first time last week and I am hooked.
Everything came in the nicest packaging and the delivery guy was really nice and helpful. I still get my canned stuff and lauindry products from the local supermarket but I 'm never happy with the meat and fish so this is perfect for me as i dont have to do two trips now.
Personalised service, good quality, good variety, well-designed website