Buy Building Supplies

Buy Building Supplies (page 2 of 3)

Bob

BobSydney

Excellent concept, price, service

Though the system was a bit opaque to start with and the location was a bit challenging to find at first, it was worth it in the long run. The concept of being able to buy at wholesale prices was worth the persistence. Staff were very efficient and helpful. The help with loading was very much appreciated.

Easy and simple

The whole process was well organised and the delivery came on time delivered to the property. The staff were able to answer my questions and responded in a reasonable time through email.

Greenstuff

Easy to deal with other than having no phone number. This makes it hard to make inquiries without internet/email facilities

Ted

Ted

Excellent service.

Quick order turn around. Good phone support. The best prices for Drizoro waterproofing products. Arranged pick-up directly with supplier. I have used them many times for building supplies.

Steel reinforcement building supplies

Great service, easy ordering. This is the second time that I have used this service to buy steel reinforcement rods and steel mesh for concreting. The process is simple and the deliveries are trouble free and on time and with competitive pricing as well. I will be using these guys for any future building supplies.

Buy Building Supplies
Frederick M.Buy Building Supplies

Thank you for the review regarding your purchase of the Reo mesh & bar. Remember to visit the site Whenever needing any materials as we are always adding extra products. You can also order Bondek, Waffle Pods etc as well.

boycebag

boycebagAU

Steel mesh

Easy to deal with, great price Quality products, Delivered on time, placed on site exactly where I needed it. Will be back to buy some more.

David G

David GHornsby

Roofing delivery - cheapest I could find

It was from reading reviews here that gave me confidence to order from BuyBuildingSupplies.com.au - when placing an order for $6000 worth of product you do get a bit nervous about dealing with an online company, but the price they offered was much better than anyone else and I am glad I went ahead. The goods arrived directly from Lysaght within two days of placing my order and the whole process made it very easy.

Andrew

AndrewMelbourne

Purchase of Building materials

Fantastic good old fashioned service !!

Being a DIY home renovator, I have dealt with many suppliers and have found that Buy Building Supplies to be the best for price and service. I accidentally over-ordered some insulation and thought it would be difficult to return - especially as there was no contact phone number....
.....I was wrong, it turned out to be quicker and simpler than usual. Goods returned, and money in my bank a/c - all done in 24 hours!

Looking back, I now think that the "email communication" is actually better than phone as I have a written record of each query / transaction - much easier than trying to remember a telephone conversation.

I have no hesitation in recommending Fred and Buy Building Supplies.

Bernard Swann
Bundeena

Delivery & Goods

Delivery of goods ordered arrived as stipulated on the order and packaged appropriate for transport to a country location arriving in good condition.

Surprisingly good

At first I was a bit doubtful of the process, but I was pleasantly surprised by the end result and deliver they did. Communication was a bit clunky but only because it was a different format, once understood it worked well and responses were swift and effective. All up a very agreeable transaction, one which built trust and I look forward to more opportunities in the future.

great service

the service is easy to use, and they are very quick to respond to any queries, i will be using buy building services again

Bob

BobPetersham

Great service great communication great price

Really great service, and teally quick delivery
Best price I could find anywhere
Great communication and good choice of products

Very very helpful, thank you

Being a female and living on my own I had no idea what to order? Buy Building Supplies were very patient and helpful with my confusing order. Price is great and delivery exceptional. I will be recommending you guys to anyone who needs building supplies.

Fast, easy and efficient

Very quick and simple quoting process, competitive pricing, prompt communications and fast delivery. Hard to fault the process in any way.

Nina

NinaSydney

Easy service

I was sceptical at first due to there not being a contact number but after my first order was complete I felt confident in their service. They responded to My email request quiet quickly & assisted in my ETA.
They are very competitive with their pricing also.
4/5 stars.

Tremendous service yet again

As always fantastic service. Quick to deliver from multiple places. The only pitfall was I chose a truck crane to deliver blocks however it was unavailable. Could not fault though as Admin was quick to email and ask if this was ok from this supplier.

January 24th 2018 Update: Steel and mesh order

As always they have become to go to guys for myself. Cheap and reliable as per usual. Will continue using them

Reno1

Reno1Orange

Fast response & flexible

Quick responses to my enquiries. Easy to deal with and were flexible when I had to change freight arrangements. Would definitely use again.

Tim

TimMelbourne

Excellent transaction

I must admit I was a bit apprehensive about ordering through the site as it seemed too good to be true but the reality was that it was an easy transaction. I placed my order and picked up the product (insulation) the following day. Website is a bit clunky but other than that I'm very happy with my transaction and would definitely use BuyBuildingSupplies again!

John R R

John R RSydney

Happy with Product & Service - quick email responses

Overall we were happy with the whole process - once I understood to use the cart system to submit a quote request it was a breeze to use. Lightning fast responses to all my contacts.

August 18th 2017 Update: 4th time used - still great prices, quick replies

Cannot fault these guys - lightning fast responses to all emails... goods delivered on time. Easy to see quotes in my account area and convert them to orders. I recommend reading how they work before diving in, as the cart system is used to receive firm pricing and quotes, not like ordering straight up. Can understand why they need to do this - delivery costs are high for me cause of where I am but all suppliers were higher than these guys even when factoring this in.