Buy Haircare Direct

Buy Haircare Direct

Brand Manager for Buy Haircare Direct? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sharne
    Sharne

Glam Palm The Magic Wand

I purchased a Magic Wand and have found it wonderful. I have also noticed my curles stay in for at least 3 days as I have very long hair. One other thing I have noticed it has given my hair a bit more shine and a silky feeling which is very impressive. I brought my daughter in law a Glam Palm 313 hair straighten last year and I have noticed she also has more of a shine in her hair. At least your products do as they stated by giving your hair a bit more shine.

You have great products keep it up and I would recommend them very highly. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with Buy Haircare Direct

Hair care web-shop

This is a great web shop. You can find all products that you need to take care of your hair. You can find lot of brands like Loreal, American Crew, Argan oil, Joico, Juuce, Muk, Dax wax, Redken. All products are at great price because of low costs of web-shop.
    Great price and a wide selection of products
    Not shipping to europe