4.3

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammer

Very cheap and nasty products that do not out last the warranty yet they don't honour them.
Avoid these scammers.
Also see how they treat customers in their review responses. That's enough to shop elsewhere.

DrNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid

Faulty tv under warranty, refuse to refund.
Stay clear of them. They take no issue with lying directly to you.

Buy Smarte
Mahsa D.Buy Smarte
DrN

Not sure who Natasha is however you seem to be breaching someone's rights by adding their personal details to my review.
Must be multiple people you are mistreating.
You cannot lie straight in bed.

Darren c.

Darren c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lightening Fast Delivery

Great Customer Service Lightening Fast Delivery Great Value for Money. My new Samsung Tv is Awesome .Highly Recommended .5stars from me .

awill1

awill1Sydney, NSW

Great Service and Price

Brought a TCL 75 inch TV online for a very good price. The communication was fantastic. I was asked what day I wanted delivery and it arrived as promised. I would recommend this company.

Denise H.

Denise H.Sydney, NSW

Save money and shop with buysmarte

I bought a Samsung fridge in May 2020 that was close to half price due to a couple of dints. Have been really happy with the fridge. Only issue was that I asked Buysmarte to hold the fridge an extra month till my renovation was done. Unfortunately it suffered an extra dint in their warehouse, but they told me, offered a full refund or extra discount, which we took.

We had an issue with the ice-maker but on chatting to them, we set it up wrong (should’ve read the manual). All resolved and working fine.
If you don’t mind a dint or two save your money and shop with these guys. I was worried it was too good to be true, but no. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Great Service

Brought the wrong TV and they were really great and helped me out right away. They even saved me some of the cost of returning and gave me some credit towards my new TV. Steve is a legend. Ships same day. Would recommend Buy Smarte to anyone and 100% would buy from them again.

Julia H.

Julia H.

Best customer service I’ve ever experienced ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

First time I’ve ever left a review. However I had to share my wonderful experience. From phone call to delivery (only took one business day). Friendly customer service over the phone, super prompt updates, speedy replies and delivery driver was friendly and great to deal with.

Anthony Blyth

Anthony BlythSydney, NSW

New TV bought 10:19pm last nite arrived today 11am!

I bought a Samsung QA75Q80TA last nite at 10.19pm after their online customer service adviser confirmed he could deliver the next day! Hard to believe when JB HiFi and Bing Lee informed me they had no idea if it would turn up within 1 or 6 weeks and had no way to confirm with supplier. After placing my order I received all the paper work via email, got a SMS confo this morning it was coming mid-morning and by 11am it arrived straight to my door after a telephone call. Great product, great service and price! I would definitely recommend - great job guys!

Goulst48

Goulst48Harrison 2914, ACT

Buy Smarte - better than the other mob...

After waiting three weeks for Appliance Online to "overnight deliver" a new Samsung TV to me in Canberra, and then being told it would be another fortnight "at least", I looked around and found exactly the same TV at Buy Smarte, in stock, and for only a few $$$ more. So I ordered it on Tuesday and it was delivered (despite COVID restrictions and delays) on the Friday, and it worked perfectly on first setup.

So I'm a happy Buy Smarte buyer. Cheers.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service - very quick delivery

These guys are awesome - not an issue with delivery - which was in 3 days from when i placed the order online
Would definitely recommend if you are looking for electronics goods - Best price and excellent service
Big thumbs up

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Great Support From Steve

Rasit

RasitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wouldn't bother going anywhere else

Recently purchased a TCL C8 TV and had it delivered within a few days. Having researched prices on multiple online stores, Buy Smarte had a very competitive price on this TV. Not only that but their before and after sales customer service was also superb. Looking forward to buying my next appliance from your store again in future. Cheers

Two split cycle air-conditioners could not be used in Queensland

I purchased two split cycle air-conditioners from this company upon installation the electrician advised me they cannot be used in Queensland. I contacted Buysmarte in regards to this they stated I should have asked them whether they were compatible for Queensland installation. I don't know about you but I think that's absolutely ridiculous I feel it should clearly State whether they are compatible for a state in Australia or not. I was then told by Buysmart I could return them at a cost of $440 to me which I had no other choice but to do so. I feel this company is completely in the wrong and my advice to anyone to buy from sBuysmarte beware!!!!!!!!

Samsung TV

Great site much cheaper than other retailers ordered one day delivered the next day very happy with my purchase. They have Pay Pal and you can take to supplier great online shop.

Les from Fitzroy

Les from FitzroyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stellar service

1st delivery of $1000 TV given by courier to wrong person and could not be located. Buy Smarte assisted with claim against courier company and within 2 days of approval, dispatched a replacement. They absorbed the insurance excess and delivery cost so I was not out of pocket. Arrived safely and working like a charm. Service well beyond my expectation, hugely impressed.