Buy-Wise Inspections

Buy-Wise Inspections (page 2 of 2)

• Job Satisfaction

still waiting

We were happy with the work that was carried out on our property until you ring for inquire about part of the report
I rang twice said will get back to me on that day we are still waiting 7 days latter so at this stage we think it is a lost cause also much to late for our contract

Sunil kumar

Sunil kumarCampbellfield

The Best Service Ever

I convey my sincere thanks to the Buy Wise team, who were highly professional and very helpful in completing my building inspection report. The report itself was a masterpiece.

Would highly recommend their services without any doubt!!!

vchandm23

vchandm23Melbourne

Simple and awesome

Amazing service and worth every penny. First class service from these people. What I liked about their business was their simplicity and honestly, they dont want to simply scare you with fake reviews so that they can hook up vendors for further fixes for your houses. I would recommend these guys to anyone in Melbourne.

1. you will be given a report with pictures even if you are not present during the inspection (report can be exported to pdf file from their website)
2. Detail description and its severity of the issue identified. (References will be provided if needed to be fixed )
3. A Dog "Bluey" will be one of the main inspector to identify pests.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Buy-Wise Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

excellent

I checked the review carefully from this website and others to select buy-wise inspections, and the decision is absolutely right. would recommend to anyone that is looking for a house inspection done.

Highly recommended

Highly recommended,, prompt and professional. Knowledgeable. Excellent customer service, if only all the companies will be like buywise, then the world would be a better place to live in,

Will call them again in the future

JessV

JessVMelbourne

Highly recommend

These guys are worth every cent! We were quoted $635 to do a pre purchase inspection in South East suburbs. We thought that was a little pricey but once i saw the inspection being carried out, i was more than happy with that price. Two inpsectors work at once, one doing building and the other doing pest inspection. They even bought their termite detection dog which was so unique. They checked every single inch of the house, from roof to foundations and were so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend buywise to anyone looking at purchasing a home.

Bazza

BazzaMelbourne

These guys are so good I have used them more than once