Buy-Wise Inspections

Buy-Wise Inspections

Great service, really efficient & supportive.

Buy Wise arranged a building and pest within 2 days from my initial contact. It's for an investment property for us and they had an opening within 24 hours from the initial phone call so a discount for that service (on the same day afternoon) was offered. This was brilliant, as I was travelling in regional Victoria at the time, so they were in contact with the agent and all was sorted for 2.30pm that day.
    Only issue I had was being able to access the report 24 hours later, but apart from that, really thorough and very professional. Highly recommend. We've used them on 2 properties now and will continue to do so!

still waiting

We were happy with the work that was carried out on our property until you ring for inquire about part of the report
    I rang twice said will get back to me on that day we are still waiting 7 days latter so at this stage we think it is a lost cause also much to late for our contract