BuyBuyBox

BuyBuyBox

2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (3)

Great experience for first time

I bought a Nikon D3500, good communication from seller back and forth no matter what I ask he replies. What's the problem here? I don't know why there are so many complainers..

Pastboy

PastboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't go here.

Purchased a phone but then discovered warranty is overseas and will take one month. Product is grey market which means local support is unavailable.
They refused to cancel order and say item shipped even though I cancelled the transaction prior to them shipping.

Aykut K

Aykut KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be very careful before you order any product

Hong Kong drop shipping Company
[name removed] is the person who is in charge.
I ordered my phone they keep trying refund my money but not sending my phone more than 15 days.

I bought more than 4 phones some of them broken easily.
Pay a little more but yet quality products.

Not reliable seller.

Product PurchasedOnePlus 7T
Online Shops

Find out how BuyBuyBox compares to other Online Shops

stelchor

stelchorasked

Thanks for the reviews. I was about to purchase a $700 camera lens from these guys off ebay. Definitely going to shop elsewhere!!!

Margaret

Wise decision. They are a bunch of scammers and not to be trusted.

David
David

Honestly, you'll probably get it ok, I think they're fine in the initial process. But don't send anything back to them for the sweet love of god dont!

tsering anghcuk s.

tsering anghcuk s.asked

How to contact my seller?

Margaret

I had no end of trouble with BuyBuyBox. Sent my phone which was under Warranty, back for a second time, and never saw the phone again. $900 down the drain. If you bought through ebay, contact ebay and they will contact them. You may get a response from BuyBuyBox. They will then get you to send back the product, They may eventually send it back to you, after a lot of correspondence from you, with more faults than you had sent it off to be fixed. Unless you wish to totally lose your product, don't send it back to them. You are better off getting the product repaired yourself. It may cost you but at least you won't have entirely lost. BuyBuyBox are nothing but scammers and thieves.