BuyBuyBox

1.0

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No

DavidSydney, NSW

Warranty Claims Handled Poorly/Ignored

I purchased a Huawei P30 Lite from their Ebay store, and for the first month it was ok. However, the phone started turning off randomly, even when the battery appeared to be full. I decided to get it fixed under warranty, and I sent it off to BuyBuyBox. Up until that point, they had been extremely helpful and replied quickly, however once the item was delivered back to them, they went cold, and I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm trying to get my phone back from them, but it's very difficult.

Personally, I'd avoid these guys, but as with most Ebay phones, there's always an aspect of risk

Product PurchasedHuawei P30 Lite

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scammers

Bought a Sony phone from BuyBuyBox. Whilst it was still under warranty, had to send it back for repair as the phone had a number of faults. After 3 months, it was finally returned to me with even more faults. They convinced me to send the phone back to them. Following that, they did not respond to any of my messages, nor did they respond to messages from ebay asking them to contact me. I never saw the phone again $900 down the drain. BuyBuyBox; scammers and not to be trusted

Product PurchasedSony Xperia XZ Premium
Z_Q

Z_QGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Phone sent back for warranty and never seen

Bought from ebay Buybuybox store. Sent a phone back on 1/4/2019 and the seller keeps stating they haven't received yet. Googled the store and many a time, the buyer's never able to see the phone again, and can't get money back if paypal 6 month guarantee expires.

Online Shops

Find out how BuyBuyBox compares to other Online Shops

stelchor

stelchorasked

Thanks for the reviews. I was about to purchase a $700 camera lens from these guys off ebay. Definitely going to shop elsewhere!!!

Margaret

Wise decision. They are a bunch of scammers and not to be trusted.

David

Honestly, you'll probably get it ok, I think they're fine in the initial process. But don't send anything back to them for the sweet love of god dont!

tsering anghcuk s.

tsering anghcuk s.asked

How to contact my seller?

Margaret

I had no end of trouble with BuyBuyBox. Sent my phone which was under Warranty, back for a second time, and never saw the phone again. $900 down the drain. If you bought through ebay, contact ebay and they will contact them. You may get a response from BuyBuyBox. They will then get you to send back the product, They may eventually send it back to you, after a lot of correspondence from you, with more faults than you had sent it off to be fixed. Unless you wish to totally lose your product, don't send it back to them. You are better off getting the product repaired yourself. It may cost you but at least you won't have entirely lost. BuyBuyBox are nothing but scammers and thieves.