BuyBuyBox

BuyBuyBox

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scammers

Bought a Sony phone from BuyBuyBox. Whilst it was still under warranty, had to send it back for repair as the phone had a number of faults. After 3 months, it was finally returned to me with even more faults. They convinced me to send the phone back to them. Following that, they did not respond to any of my messages, nor did they respond to messages from ebay asking them to contact me. I never saw the phone again $900 down the drain. BuyBuyBox; scammers and not to be trusted

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSony Xperia XZ Premium
Pastboy

PastboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't go here.

Purchased a phone but then discovered warranty is overseas and will take one month. Product is grey market which means local support is unavailable.
They refused to cancel order and say item shipped even though I cancelled the transaction prior to them shipping.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

stelchor

stelchorasked

Thanks for the reviews. I was about to purchase a $700 camera lens from these guys off ebay. Definitely going to shop elsewhere!!!

Margaret

Wise decision. They are a bunch of scammers and not to be trusted.

David
David

Honestly, you'll probably get it ok, I think they're fine in the initial process. But don't send anything back to them for the sweet love of god dont!

tsering anghcuk s.

tsering anghcuk s.asked

How to contact my seller?

Margaret

I had no end of trouble with BuyBuyBox. Sent my phone which was under Warranty, back for a second time, and never saw the phone again. $900 down the drain. If you bought through ebay, contact ebay and they will contact them. You may get a response from BuyBuyBox. They will then get you to send back the product, They may eventually send it back to you, after a lot of correspondence from you, with more faults than you had sent it off to be fixed. Unless you wish to totally lose your product, don't send it back to them. You are better off getting the product repaired yourself. It may cost you but at least you won't have entirely lost. BuyBuyBox are nothing but scammers and thieves.