BuyBuyBox

BuyBuyBox

2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

Great experience for first time

I bought a Nikon D3500, good communication from seller back and forth no matter what I ask he replies. What's the problem here? I don't know why there are so many complainers..

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Daniel Huynh

Daniel Huynh

Worked very well in my case

I bought Samsung A9 from their website, which was 10% cheaper than ebay. The delivery was very fast and reliable, I could tracked it all along the way. I got my phone after 3 days, which was a surprise. The phone was brand new, Google Play installed, it was a HK version. The price of course was amazing. Will definitely buy again.

creepercast888

creepercast888South East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy Website, Exceptional Service

Online Shops

Find out how BuyBuyBox compares to other Online Shops

Anomalous

AnomalousGold Coast, Queensland

Well Good for Me

After seeing the horror stories online of second hand and broken phones from this seller I decided to take a video of the unboxing to ensure that I could prove I got what I asked for, worst thing you could have is an empty box! It was wrapped in an air pocket and the box was sealed. It was definitely a new phone and I could not be happier. Yes, they ship from Hong Kong using TOLL. I am fine with that. Take precautions guys. I used their eBay store and paid via PayPal for extra safety. Responded well to questions and prompt. No issues here. Get a decent case and screen protector. Protect your investment and do not buy crap brands. I got a really good price for this!

George

GeorgeSydney

Bought 3 phones in 2 years and have no problems

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Ordered and received item a week after - Perfect

I ordered a Mi Pad 2 from their ebay store on Friday and paid. Payment processing was completed on Tuesday and they despatched it the next day. I received my tablet 2 days later on Friday. Was really amazed and impressed with this turnaround time. Seller communicated with me throughout the whole way as I was worried it might not make it in time , it was a birthday present. Would recommend this retailer.

Excellent Service! Product as expected

Bought an ASUS smartphone, product arrived and was certified genuine. 8 months later the phone began to malfunction. I contacted buybuybox as it was still under warranty. I sent it back, was repaired for free and sent back in working order again. One of the simplest on line repairs I have done. Would definitely recommend. Good prices as well. This review is from 2013.

stelchor

stelchorasked

Thanks for the reviews. I was about to purchase a $700 camera lens from these guys off ebay. Definitely going to shop elsewhere!!!

Margaret

Wise decision. They are a bunch of scammers and not to be trusted.

David
David

Honestly, you'll probably get it ok, I think they're fine in the initial process. But don't send anything back to them for the sweet love of god dont!

tsering anghcuk s.

tsering anghcuk s.asked

How to contact my seller?

Margaret

I had no end of trouble with BuyBuyBox. Sent my phone which was under Warranty, back for a second time, and never saw the phone again. $900 down the drain. If you bought through ebay, contact ebay and they will contact them. You may get a response from BuyBuyBox. They will then get you to send back the product, They may eventually send it back to you, after a lot of correspondence from you, with more faults than you had sent it off to be fixed. Unless you wish to totally lose your product, don't send it back to them. You are better off getting the product repaired yourself. It may cost you but at least you won't have entirely lost. BuyBuyBox are nothing but scammers and thieves.