95% · 19410 · 5%
Warranty Claim MadeYes · No
Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised

brenton s.
brenton s.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best chair on offer for price

Magnificent chair and desk. I would highly recommend for anyone I know. Show details ·  1
julie
julieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great service

always helpful great service and products. I have ordered twice already and when I need more items will order from this site Show details ·  1
shaz
shaz

Excellent Customer Service and Good Quality Products

Very happy with the quality, price and the range of products that BDO Furniture have to offer. We've ordered from them numerous times and they've always been fantastic to communicate with. Most importantly, Mike from sales team was an absolute legend to deal with and simplified the entire sales process for us over the phone. Show reply
Shannon T.
Shannon T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Used office furniture in great condition

Easy to deal with and a massive showroom to browse in Show details ·  1
Lee Rose
Lee Rose
  Fair Incentive Verified

Very pleased with the purchase

Bought 4 office meeting chairs. They arrived really quickly and were super easy to assemble.
They are incredibly comfortable and I would buy them again. Show details ·  1
Melissa
Melissa

Happy Customer

It's always a bit of a gamble buying online not having tested the product, but I am happy to say that our office chair is a winner. It was an excellent price (on special) and is comfortable and sturdy. The transaction itself was simple and efficient. Thank you BDO. Show details ·  1
eli
eli

Amazing Service!

I found Buy Direct Online (BDO) via a google search.
Glad I did! as they had exactly what I was looking for.

I called BDO and was greeted by "Mike from Sales Team" - who did an amazing job, helping me with my purchase. Thank You Mike!

- Elizabeth
RYDALMERE NSW 2116 Show reply

Lyn H
Lyn HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great service, very good product

Needed some shelving for office. Enquired online and got Quote back very quickly. Pricing very good and being able to collect locally was fantastic. Ordering and paying process quick and easy even when we changed to not including delivery. Pickup next day was simple and overall very easy process. Glad to support SA Businesses. Show reply
LIz
LIzMelbourne6 posts

Great for replacement parts

Over time one of the castors (wheel) from the executive office chair I previously bought from BuyDirectOnline broke. It gets a hard life. It was a relief to get a new set for a very fair price, and have it arrive quickly. Awesome service when buying from here - and that counts for a lot these days! Show details ·  1
Smith V.
Smith V.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Quality Product and easy to install!

Product is great, perfect size for the space I am using it for! Terrific communication from the team, letting me know when it was ready for pick up, and easy to facilitate someone else to pickup. Show details ·  1
Gerry
Gerry
  Fair Incentive

Great product range & exceptional customer service

I found exactly what I needed from BDO Furniture. The product I ordered is great quality and the delivery was fast and efficient. Great service, highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Andy S.
Andy S.

Great furniture supplier

Products are very good, provided at very competitive prices, and backed by execptional customer service. Show details ·  1
Ensell P.
Ensell P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very Happy!

We recently fitted our state-of-the-art Business Centre at Storage King Hervey Bay West with Desk Dividers from BDO & we couldn't be happier with the transformation. The sleek design adds sophistication to the room, while their versatility allows us to adapt quickly to our customers' needs. Highly recommended for businesses aiming to elevate both function and style. Show details ·  1
Opening
OpeningPerth, WA

Fabulous service!

Fabulous service by Mike and each step was clearly talked through. Recommended! Show details ·  1
Tina
TinaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Fair Incentive

This perfect for my chair

Very good higher than my old gas lift and very quick delivery Show details ·  1