BuyDirectOnline.com.au

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lea De Angelis

Lea De AngelisSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

Have used this company twice so far and it definitely won't be the last. Excellent products, delivered promptly and as promised. Very helpful staff at the end of the phone to answer any queries. Would very happily recommend them any time!

Gary

GaryGreat Southern, WA

Very pleased!

Very helpful staff at initial point of contact, thanks Francis! Smooth and quick process with free postage option for 4 very bulky items. Arrived in specified time, happily recommend them!

SPASA

SPASAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sales person Hayley a Joy to work with , and helpful at every hurdle to find a solution , An asset to the Company.

To find store easy.
Wide range to choose from simplified making decisions.
The company is at this stage before delivery of goods very happy at quality.
Assemble haven't got to this point yet.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback, I will pass this on to Hayley later today :)

DeanC

DeanCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

5 star customer service

Great compnay, staff are professional and reply promptly, Fast delviery.
So please we purchased fromt hem again the next day after receiveing our Stella Mid High Back Ergonomic Office Chairs
very happy customer

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Dean, thanks for leaving us such positive feedback. I am glad that you are happy with your Stella Chairs! I will pass this feedback onto our customer service team later on today. Thanks again!

Lucy

LucyVictoria

All companies should be this good

I could not be happier with both the product and the service. Product was exactly as described. Service was above and beyond good. Meagan went out of her way to help me get exactly what I wanted in the narrow time frame for delivery I had available. Ben delivered and assembled product with ease and efficiency. Meagan followed up with me once order was completed to check that all went well .
All companies should be this good

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Lucy, thank you so much for leaving this review for us. I am glad that Meagan was able to assist you in making sure that you got your furniture in a timely fashion. I will pass this feedback onto her :)

Travel Company

Travel CompanyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Happy with service.

Great Communications from Company. Did their utmost to see that we were satisfied. Happy with Product. Product arrived assembled which was a bonus. Reliable Delivery and pleasant delivery driver. A+

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Thanks for the five-star feedback! We're stoked that you were happy with your purchase and delivery. If you need anything else from us, please don't hesitate to give us a call :)

Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

Superb

Great selection of products. Fantastic communication when requesting info about the product/delivery. Very fast assemblage by the guys who delivered. The item was exactly as it appear on the tin so there weren't any surprises once assembled

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Monica, thanks so much for the five-star feedback. We are super happy that our assemblers managed to get your product assembled in a timely fashion. Let us know if you need anything else from us and we would be more than happy to help out!

pgeee

pgeeeMelbourne

Great Customer Service

I bought two items which were delivered promptly. Then I decided to return one and the support I received from Joshua and the team was superb, especially to help me through my own problem with the credit card where the refund had to go to.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi pgeee, thanks so much for your five-star review! Glad Josh was able to assist you with your refund, I will pass these comments on to him. If you need any more assistance with your items please reach out to us.

EMC

EMCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First class customer service

This company and every team member puts customers first and has delivered outstanding service complimented by great products. This is how every business should operate. Keep up the great work team!

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi EMC, thanks so much for leaving such a positive review for us! If you ever need more furniture from us in the future, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us again and we would love to help you out!

Kevyn B

Kevyn BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service and the perfect product

Really easy on-line shopping experience, with phone and email support back up to achieve an urgent delivery on time for a wedding. Huge thanks to Cindy and the team.
Also appreciate the photos of the product were an accurate indication of the colour and quality of the item we had ordered.
Excellent followup service!!!

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Kevyn, thanks so much for your kind words. If you ever need to purchase from us again, do let us know as we would be more than happy to help with your furniture needs!

Aaron Rodrigo

Aaron RodrigoSouth Morang

Great business and customer service.

The product categories are on point, it is very easy to find what you're looking for.
They comply with the "Next Day Shipping" guarantee.
Really, really, really reasonable prices for quality products.
Hands down recommend BuyDirectOnline to anyone looking for great products at even greater prices.
I don't generally go out of my way to put reviews for businesses but I definitely felt the need to give these guys a boost, no matter how tiny :]

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Aaron, Thanks so much for your positive review. Do let us know if you ever need furniture from us again. We would be more than happy to help you out!

De C

De CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

wont ever buy furniture instore again!

the website was easy to navigate, quickly found what i was looking for
massive range and options avaailble including colours
great quality
easier to assemble than ikea!
highly recommend to anyone looking for new furniture

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi De C, Thanks so much for leaving us these kind words. We would be more than happy to help you out in the future if you ever need any more furniture from us again.

Sarah L.

Sarah L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great range, fast delivery. Very happy.

I had a really positive experience with these guys. I needed to get a few things for the office and I will definitely buy from them again. Products as pictured and good quality.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Sarah, Thanks so much for your kind words. If you need furniture from us again, we would be more than happy to help!

Venn Constructions

Venn ConstructionsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value for money

Website is user friendly and the product range is fantastic and they will even quote custom items.
Delivery was fast and delivery drivers were friendly.
Great prices, quick delivery and great customer service - what more could you ask for :)

Support team is great!

I bought some chairs from these guys, and the support team was kind enough to modify my order so I could activate the free delivery option. Thankyou very much, your service was outstanding

Kerfla

KerflaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous Service

I needed a quick solution to a temporary problem. It was easy to find the product on line, it was easy dealing with the customer service agent who then processed everything on the day, and whilst the didn't promise to have it delivered by a certain date (of course :) I wanted it 5 days ahead of their product delivery time frames), she strived to do so.... voila! It arrived on the day I needed it!
Fabulous fabulous service, many thanks.

Amanda Baldisseri

Amanda BaldisseriWestern Australia

Amazing Service!

We recieved our delivery but the wheels on the cabinets were broken. Contacted BuyDirect straight away and new ones delivered and insulted the following day. Thank you for provider us with great customer service and thank you for the quick response. We will defiantly use your company again for any further future purchases.

Naomi

NaomiBrisbane

Great Customer Service

Great customer service, helped us place the order over the phone. Products great. Highly reccomend for fast shipment and product.

Slim Bob

Slim BobCastlemaine

Service was exemplary, beyond what one could ask. In addition the product is of top quality,

BuyDirectOnline.com.au responded promptly to my questions and could offer helpful solutions. The online catalogue is well laid out, enabling easy comparison of products.
The product I chose was of very good quality. No assembly was required and the info provided on the web site ensured the product was well suited to its purpose.

Great Customer Service

Loved the dining chairs i purchased.
Thank you to all the staff at buy direct online, you were all very friendly and helpful.
Great customer service.