BuyDirectOnline.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (20)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (95%) · Not as advertised (5%)
Jess B

Jess BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect on all aspects - highly recommend BDO!

For our school, I purchased 5 acoustic panels. The site was very easy to search to find what I wanted. The range was excellent, as were the prices and speed at which the panels could be made available. The quality is very high. The delivery man was very helpful and friendly. We put the feet on ourselves and it was simple and the connections were very strong.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Jess, thank you very much for leaving us this feedback! I am glad that you're happy with the acoustic panels you purchased from our site. I will pass this feedback onto the team later today!

Highly recommended!

Buy Direct Online went out of their way to help us get the best price and product for our schools needs for a grant application, with quick and professional service.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Annie, thank you for leaving us this review. I am glad our customer support team managed to help you with your grant application. I will pass this feedback onto the team and we will look forward to assisting you again in the near future!

DBJ2020

DBJ2020South East Queensland, QLD

Replacement Gas Lifter

Unfortunately, my trusty Ergohuman office chairs started descending on me intermittently over the last few weeks - it is coming up for three years old. I contacted the company via email describing the problem. They replied within 24 hours and asked for photos of the chair. I sent them and within a few hours they confirmed that they had spare lifters and sent them to me. They arrived within a few days. The service and response was awesome. Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi DBJ2020, thanks for leaving us with five-star feedback. Our support team is stoked that they managed to sort out the issue with your Ergohuman office chair.

Great Products and Service

The site is easy to navigate and find what I was looking for, and the checkout was simple and quick. The range is excellent and I was able to purchase exactly what I was looking for. The quality of the products is fantastic and the service I received from the staff was excellent.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Greg, thanks so much for your kind words! Great to hear you managed to find exactly what you were looking for. I will pass this feedback onto the team and we will look forward to assisting you again in the near future!

Larni S.

Larni S.Central Queensland, QLD

Great Prices and even better service!

After ordering an item that was out of stock (oops!) the team promptly contacted with options for the purchase. Deciding wait for it to be restocked, and receiving yesterday it was well worth the it as it suits our needs for the space perfectly. Such wonderful service, prompt responses to email enquiries sent and the follow up was great (not something you get in this day and age) Great pricing and a great online buying experience.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Larni, thanks so much for your kind words. I will pass this positive feedback onto our customer service team. Thanks for shopping with us!

very comfortable

Great service from online staff and driver too. Comfortable chairs, a little harder to move than expected but still easy. Will buy more for the new offices after the move.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Pamela, thanks so much for your review! I will pass this positive feedback onto our customer service team.

Bren

BrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Francis was exceptional help over the phone

is a compliment on one of the staff that answered the phone, Francis He went above and beyond the call of duty and sourcing a piece of furniture for me.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Bren, thanks so much for leaving us this five-star review. We're glad that Francis was able to help you find the furniture that you were after. I will pass these kind words onto him later today!

Br GregorySydney, NSW

Superb Products! Excellent Customer Service!! Fantastic Customer Care!! :-)

The President High Back Timber Executive Office Chair is soooo comfortable and affordable I'm superbly pleased with my purchase! Buy Direct Online offer fantastic products!! Highly recommendable and fantastic service!!! Thank you!! :-)

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving us this feedback. We're glad you enjoy the President Timber Executive Office Chair! I'll pass these kind words onto our customer service team :)

Hey! :-) Pleasure!!

Russell

RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Hayley in Sales was very helpful.
Needed a specific delivery time slot & they nailed it.
Very impressive. Made my day.
Great product, great service, & easiest purchase experience I've had in a long time

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Russell, thank you for taking the time out to leave us this feedback. I will pass these kind words on to Hayley later today. So happy we were able to help you out with your order :)

Lea De Angelis

Lea De AngelisSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

Have used this company twice so far and it definitely won't be the last. Excellent products, delivered promptly and as promised. Very helpful staff at the end of the phone to answer any queries. Would very happily recommend them any time!

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Lea, thanks so much for your five-star feedback. I will pass these kind words on to our customer service team.

Gary

GaryGreat Southern, WA

Very pleased!

Very helpful staff at initial point of contact, thanks Francis! Smooth and quick process with free postage option for 4 very bulky items. Arrived in specified time, happily recommend them!

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Gary, thanks so much for your feedback. I will pass your kind comments on to Francis. Glad you got your items on time :)

SPASA

SPASAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sales person Hayley a Joy to work with , and helpful at every hurdle to find a solution , An asset to the Company.

To find store easy.
Wide range to choose from simplified making decisions.
The company is at this stage before delivery of goods very happy at quality.
Assemble haven't got to this point yet.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback, I will pass this on to Hayley later today :)

DeanC

DeanCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

5 star customer service

Great compnay, staff are professional and reply promptly, Fast delviery.
So please we purchased fromt hem again the next day after receiveing our Stella Mid High Back Ergonomic Office Chairs
very happy customer

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Dean, thanks for leaving us such positive feedback. I am glad that you are happy with your Stella Chairs! I will pass this feedback onto our customer service team later on today. Thanks again!

Lucy

LucyVictoria

All companies should be this good

I could not be happier with both the product and the service. Product was exactly as described. Service was above and beyond good. Meagan went out of her way to help me get exactly what I wanted in the narrow time frame for delivery I had available. Ben delivered and assembled product with ease and efficiency. Meagan followed up with me once order was completed to check that all went well .
All companies should be this good

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Lucy, thank you so much for leaving this review for us. I am glad that Meagan was able to assist you in making sure that you got your furniture in a timely fashion. I will pass this feedback onto her :)

Travel Company

Travel CompanyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Happy with service.

Great Communications from Company. Did their utmost to see that we were satisfied. Happy with Product. Product arrived assembled which was a bonus. Reliable Delivery and pleasant delivery driver. A+

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Thanks for the five-star feedback! We're stoked that you were happy with your purchase and delivery. If you need anything else from us, please don't hesitate to give us a call :)

Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

Superb

Great selection of products. Fantastic communication when requesting info about the product/delivery. Very fast assemblage by the guys who delivered. The item was exactly as it appear on the tin so there weren't any surprises once assembled

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Monica, thanks so much for the five-star feedback. We are super happy that our assemblers managed to get your product assembled in a timely fashion. Let us know if you need anything else from us and we would be more than happy to help out!

pgeee

pgeeeMelbourne

Great Customer Service

I bought two items which were delivered promptly. Then I decided to return one and the support I received from Joshua and the team was superb, especially to help me through my own problem with the credit card where the refund had to go to.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi pgeee, thanks so much for your five-star review! Glad Josh was able to assist you with your refund, I will pass these comments on to him. If you need any more assistance with your items please reach out to us.

EMC

EMCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First class customer service

This company and every team member puts customers first and has delivered outstanding service complimented by great products. This is how every business should operate. Keep up the great work team!

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi EMC, thanks so much for leaving such a positive review for us! If you ever need more furniture from us in the future, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us again and we would love to help you out!

Kevyn B

Kevyn BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service and the perfect product

Really easy on-line shopping experience, with phone and email support back up to achieve an urgent delivery on time for a wedding. Huge thanks to Cindy and the team.
Also appreciate the photos of the product were an accurate indication of the colour and quality of the item we had ordered.
Excellent followup service!!!

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Kevyn, thanks so much for your kind words. If you ever need to purchase from us again, do let us know as we would be more than happy to help with your furniture needs!

Aaron Rodrigo

Aaron RodrigoSouth Morang

Great business and customer service.

The product categories are on point, it is very easy to find what you're looking for.
They comply with the "Next Day Shipping" guarantee.
Really, really, really reasonable prices for quality products.
Hands down recommend BuyDirectOnline to anyone looking for great products at even greater prices.
I don't generally go out of my way to put reviews for businesses but I definitely felt the need to give these guys a boost, no matter how tiny :]

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Aaron, Thanks so much for your positive review. Do let us know if you ever need furniture from us again. We would be more than happy to help you out!