Cindy

CindyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Desk

This desk/hutch was such an easy build. Was not expecting such a strong and solid product. I will not hesitate to use you again. We are very happy customers.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Cindy, thank you for your 5-star review. We're so glad you are pleased with the products. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you again.

Great customer service, reasonable prices and quick delivery!

Needed to modify my existing office chair to that of drafting chair. BDO had exactly what I needed and for a reasonable price. Called customer service about a dimensions enquiry and they were prompt and courtesy. Upon ordering the product was shipped to me the same day with tracking number supplied. Highly recommend BDO!

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello ABK, thank you for your 5-star review. We're very happy to hear you had a great experience, we do our best to provide great pricing and customer service. Thank you for your support and recommendation!

Melbourne customer

Melbourne customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service !

I bought an office chair last year from BDO. When it arrived I found a small issue with the hand rest. I emailed them and Joshua replied back almost straight away and fixed the issue for me by agreeing to send a replacement part. A year on, the gas lift has some issues. And I emailed them again. Guess what, Joshua replied back immediately and said a replacement part is on its way! Extremely great customer service for buying online! Well done Joshua and BDO!

Jennifer M

Jennifer MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect item; fast availability; best price.

Easy purchase, great communication. Perfect product at best price in Australia. I was able to collect from their Sunshine warehouse, where they have a showroom, and my item was ready at the door.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Jennifer, thank you for your 5-star review. We're very happy to hear you had a great experience, we do our best to maintain great pricing and excellent service. Thank you for your support!

HAL

HALAdelaide

Purchased furniture day, delivered within 24 hours!

Great and easy transaction. Was surprised and delighted how fast it came. Exactly as described. Very happy with my purchase.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello, thank you for your 5-star review! We're so glad you are pleased with the product and overall experience. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you again.

Kernel

KernelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent quality, exceeded my expectations

Jon Watson

Jon WatsonGoulburn Valley, VIC

Exactly what was advertised.

The corner office desk I ordered for my home is absolutely perfect.
Size is exactly as advertised and the construction is very sturdy.
I had a couple of questions and Meagan was great in helping every time.
Assembly was easy and matched the instructions as well.
Definitely coming back for the next lot of furniture I buy.

Stuart S

Stuart SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Chair is perfect but the service was better!

Chair arrived from interstate in just over 36h from ordering. Francis on the phone and in email was very helpful and responsive and made it happen for me. The chair itself is nothing short of amazing #X4. I’ll be buying from these guys a lot from now on. Great work team!

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Stuart, thank you for your 5-star review! We're so glad you are pleased with the product and overall experience. We love the x-chair also! Thank you and we look forward to assisting you again.

Joo

JooMid North Coast, NSW

Fabulous service Fabulous products

I had the pleasure of dealing with a real person on the phone Leticia was polite knowledgeable and replied to my correspondence on the same day …. The quality of the chesterfield lounges is very high standard they are beautiful …. I would highly recommend this company …….

Sally MG

Sally MGNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, great product, fast delivery.

Very lovely staff who provided an exceptional service. Product is of high quality and was shipped very quickly. Have used this service previously and will use again in the future.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Sally, thank you very much for your 5-star review. It's so nice to receive this feedback from you, we're very pleased you are happy with your purchase. Please let us know if you require anything else in the future.

Excellent, friendly service

Website was clear and easy to navigate.
Good products and customer service was friendly and efficient.
Some assembly required but this was easy.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Anna, thank you for your 5-star review! We look forward to helping you if you ever need anything else in the future.

JimEmpire Bay

Hi Can not thank Buy Direct Online enough.I was not happy with the colour of chairs that I ordered but BDO quickly arranged a return and new chairs and I am more than happy with the sped in which it all happened,

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Jim, thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad you had a great experience.

No incentive was offered

Jordy

JordySydney Surrounds, NSW

Bar Chairs

Chairs were exactly as described, great quality and excellent value. I’m extremely happy with the communication and the updates provided. I would highly recommend this supplier they were great to deal with.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Jordy, thank you for your 5-star review - much appreciated! We're glad you love our products and service, and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Library

LibraryNorthern Territory

So far so good!

Website was easy to navigate
Prices were competitive
Email enquiry was answered very promptly
Haven't received the product yet but have had regular emails to say it's in transit

Warranty Claim MadeNo
BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello, thank you for your review! The team strive to provide everyone with the best possible experience so we're glad we didn't let you down.

Happy

HappyPerth, WA

Quality service and excellent products

I googled the type of chair I was looking for, several came to view. One I particularly fancied was listed by this company and Myers, but Myers said they could not deliver. No such problems with buydirect online, they provided the colour I required and even kept me regularly informed on the delivery progress. Excellent after sales service.

The Anne chairs were super easy to assemble and look fantastic and luckily are a good match with a sofa I bought last year.

I highly recommend the product and especially the company.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Happy, thank you very much for your 5-star review. It's so nice to receive this feedback from you, we're very pleased you are happy with your purchase. Please let us know if you require anything else in the future.

Find out how BuyDirectOnline.com.au compares to other Furniture Shops

Good company to deal with.

Ordered Desk with hutch. Company promptly overcame initial unavailability of product by offering alternatives. Excellent communication and easy contact. Desk arrived in two working days. Hutch had to be replaced due to incorrect colour match. Done quickly and efficiently by company. Initial service by independent delivery contractor was not praiseworthy but hutch delivery very professional. I would use this company again. Good quality desk and hutch. Easy assembly.

Ray
Ray

Thanks. Pleasure dealing with your company.

Gary Moon

Gary MoonPerth, WA

Bought several times form Buy Direct Online

Always have had good service and the product description has been accurate, the quality is also good. I would be more than happy to buy more products through this company. The assembly of the products has never been a problem either.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Gary, thank you for your 5-star review - much appreciated! We're glad you love our products and service, and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great service, quality, delivery

Exactly what I wanted, quality is great, email confirmed a fast delivery date then received a call confirming delivery time in a one hour window. Highly recommend service and quality.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Madeline, thank you very much for leaving us this 5 star review, it's always great to hear back from our customers on their experience. We're glad you were happy with the delivery service as well. Thank you!

Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality Products and great customer service

Fantastic service!

Placed an order for an office chair 8 am Monday morning, it arrived 2pm the same day. The X4 Chair is really good quality, comfortable and ergonomic. I've been using it for the last couple of weeks and love it.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello David, thank you very much for leaving us this 5 star review, it's always great to hear back from our customers on their experience. We too love the X-Chair! We appreciate the support especially during these times.