BuyDirectOnline.com.au

BuyDirectOnline.com.au

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Superb

Great selection of products. Fantastic communication when requesting info about the product/delivery. Very fast assemblage by the guys who delivered. The item was exactly as it appear on the tin so there weren't any surprises once assembled

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Monica, thanks so much for the five-star feedback. We are super happy that our assemblers managed to get your product assembled in a timely fashion. Let us know if you need anything else from us and we would be more than happy to help out!

Great Customer Service

I bought two items which were delivered promptly. Then I decided to return one and the support I received from Joshua and the team was superb, especially to help me through my own problem with the credit card where the refund had to go to.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi pgeee, thanks so much for your five-star review! Glad Josh was able to assist you with your refund, I will pass these comments on to him. If you need any more assistance with your items please reach out to us.

First class customer service

This company and every team member puts customers first and has delivered outstanding service complimented by great products. This is how every business should operate. Keep up the great work team!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi EMC, thanks so much for leaving such a positive review for us! If you ever need more furniture from us in the future, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us again and we would love to help you out!

Excellent Service and the perfect product

Really easy on-line shopping experience, with phone and email support back up to achieve an urgent delivery on time for a wedding. Huge thanks to Cindy and the team.
Also appreciate the photos of the product were an accurate indication of the colour and quality of the item we had ordered.
Excellent followup service!!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Kevyn, thanks so much for your kind words. If you ever need to purchase from us again, do let us know as we would be more than happy to help with your furniture needs!

Great business and customer service.

The product categories are on point, it is very easy to find what you're looking for.
They comply with the "Next Day Shipping" guarantee.
Really, really, really reasonable prices for quality products.
Hands down recommend BuyDirectOnline to anyone looking for great products at even greater prices.
I don't generally go out of my way to put reviews for businesses but I definitely felt the need to give these guys a boost, no matter how tiny :]

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Aaron, Thanks so much for your positive review. Do let us know if you ever need furniture from us again. We would be more than happy to help you out!

wont ever buy furniture instore again!

the website was easy to navigate, quickly found what i was looking for
massive range and options avaailble including colours
great quality
easier to assemble than ikea!
highly recommend to anyone looking for new furniture

Hi De C, Thanks so much for leaving us these kind words. We would be more than happy to help you out in the future if you ever need any more furniture from us again.

Great range, fast delivery. Very happy.

I had a really positive experience with these guys. I needed to get a few things for the office and I will definitely buy from them again. Products as pictured and good quality.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Sarah, Thanks so much for your kind words. If you need furniture from us again, we would be more than happy to help!

Excellent value for money

Website is user friendly and the product range is fantastic and they will even quote custom items.
Delivery was fast and delivery drivers were friendly.
Great prices, quick delivery and great customer service - what more could you ask for :)

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Venn Constructions, thanks so much for leaving us this positive review. We are super glad that you managed to get everything that you needed. If you ever need us to provide you with another custom quote or if you need a few extra bits of furniture, just let us know and we would be more than happy to help out again! :)

Support team is great!

I bought some chairs from these guys, and the support team was kind enough to modify my order so I could activate the free delivery option. Thankyou very much, your service was outstanding

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Nick, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We're so glad that we managed to amend your order so you could activate our free shipping option! If you ever need any more furniture in the future, please let us know and we would be more than happy to help you out.

Fabulous Service

I needed a quick solution to a temporary problem. It was easy to find the product on line, it was easy dealing with the customer service agent who then processed everything on the day, and whilst the didn't promise to have it delivered by a certain date (of course :) I wanted it 5 days ahead of their product delivery time frames), she strived to do so.... voila! It arrived on the day I needed it!
Fabulous fabulous service, many thanks.

Hi Kerfla, thanks so much for leaving us this positive feedback. We are super happy that your items arrived on the day that you needed them. If you need any more furniture from us in the future, just let us know and we would be more than happy to help you out again!

Amazing Service!

We recieved our delivery but the wheels on the cabinets were broken. Contacted BuyDirect straight away and new ones delivered and insulted the following day. Thank you for provider us with great customer service and thank you for the quick response. We will defiantly use your company again for any further future purchases.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Amanda, thanks so much for your kind words. Sorry to hear your cabinets arrived broken in transit. We're glad we managed to get the situation rectified ASAP and that they were installed the following day. Don't hesitate to get in contact with us again for any future furniture requirements :)

Great Customer Service

Great customer service, helped us place the order over the phone. Products great. Highly reccomend for fast shipment and product.

Hi Naomi, thanks for taking the time out to leave us this positive review. We are glad that we were able to provide you with what you needed and you got it in a timely fashion. If you ever need anything from us in the future, be sure to let us know :)

Service was exemplary, beyond what one could ask. In addition the product is of top quality,

BuyDirectOnline.com.au responded promptly to my questions and could offer helpful solutions. The online catalogue is well laid out, enabling easy comparison of products.
The product I chose was of very good quality. No assembly was required and the info provided on the web site ensured the product was well suited to its purpose.

Hi Slim Bob, thanks so much for leaving us this positive feedback. It's great to hear that the product you ordered came exactly as you expected. If you ever need to buy furniture online again, please do let us know as we would be more than happy to help out.

Great Customer Service

Loved the dining chairs i purchased.
Thank you to all the staff at buy direct online, you were all very friendly and helpful.
Great customer service.

Hi Chantal, thank you for taking the time out to leave us with this review. We are so happy that you liked the dining chairs you ordered. If you ever need to buy any furniture again, please do get in contact with us and we would be more than happy to help you out.

Excellent Customer Service

Bought an office chair and was very happy with it. Over 1 year later the chair had a problem so i thought i would contact the seller (wasn't expecting much) not to mention it was during the Christmas/new years period. From the minute i contacted them they were very helpful and eager to solve the problem, no questions asked, They figured out the problem, sent me a new part for the chair (no charge) and the problem was solved. Hard to find good customer service like this these days. Highly recommend using this company

Hi Sidney, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We're so happy that we were able to fix the issue you had with your chair. If you ever need any more furniture from us or need help with your chair again, please do let us know as we would be more than happy to help you out!

The Furniture is great

The product that ,I ordered was a great fit for my client ,they were so happy.I received the items on time,plus the delivery driver had a great attitude.The Furniture was very easy to put together .Thanks for a great job .Well done

Hi Lindsay, thanks so much for taking the time out to leave us this review. We're glad you got your furniture on time and that you were to able to assemble it all with ease. If you ever need any more furniture again, we would be more than happy to assist you.

Great shopping experience

Site is very easy to navigate , we managed to find just what we were after at a great price .
Delivery was as stated on confirmation of order ,Chairs were easy to assemble with good instructions we also glued all dowel joints .
Product is ,as described and perfect .

Hi Gurty, thanks for leaving us this review! We are glad you found everything that you were after and were able to assemble your furniture with ease. If you ever need furniture in the future from us, please do let us know and we would be more than happy to assist you again.

Good product, great price and excellent service

Bought 100 tables and 80 chairs, website was easy to navigate and to search products. Had to call them to check stock and delivery, response was quick. Delivery was super quick, on the whole, it was a good experience.

Hi Rahul, thank you so much for taking the time out to leave this review for us. We are glad you found our site easy to use and glad you got your tables and chairs on time. If you need any more furniture in the future, we would be more than happy to help you out.

Great Product

Amazing punctual and fantastic product, would highly recommend to any one to purchase from this business on line any time

Hi Sean, thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a review. If you ever need furniture again from us, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Fantastic service and easy to use website!

Buy Direct Online were very efficient in both leading me to the exact item I wanted to delivering it in record time! I would always recommend these guys; especially if you are urgently needing a bulk order.

Hi Virginia, thanks so much for leaving this feedback for us. We're super happy that you managed to find what you wanted and also got it in a timely fashion. If you ever need furniture again, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us. We would be more than happy to help you out!