Excellent, friendly service

Website was clear and easy to navigate.
Good products and customer service was friendly and efficient.
Some assembly required but this was easy.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Anna, thank you for your 5-star review! We look forward to helping you if you ever need anything else in the future.

JimEmpire Bay

Hi Can not thank Buy Direct Online enough.I was not happy with the colour of chairs that I ordered but BDO quickly arranged a return and new chairs and I am more than happy with the sped in which it all happened,

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Jim, thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad you had a great experience.

No incentive was offered

Jordy

JordySydney Surrounds, NSW

Bar Chairs

Chairs were exactly as described, great quality and excellent value. I’m extremely happy with the communication and the updates provided. I would highly recommend this supplier they were great to deal with.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Jordy, thank you for your 5-star review - much appreciated! We're glad you love our products and service, and look forward to assisting you in the future.

So far so good!

Website was easy to navigate
Prices were competitive
Email enquiry was answered very promptly
Haven't received the product yet but have had regular emails to say it's in transit

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello, thank you for your review! The team strive to provide everyone with the best possible experience so we're glad we didn't let you down.

Happy

HappyPerth, WA

Quality service and excellent products

I googled the type of chair I was looking for, several came to view. One I particularly fancied was listed by this company and Myers, but Myers said they could not deliver. No such problems with buydirect online, they provided the colour I required and even kept me regularly informed on the delivery progress. Excellent after sales service.

The Anne chairs were super easy to assemble and look fantastic and luckily are a good match with a sofa I bought last year.

I highly recommend the product and especially the company.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Happy, thank you very much for your 5-star review. It's so nice to receive this feedback from you, we're very pleased you are happy with your purchase. Please let us know if you require anything else in the future.

Good company to deal with.

Ordered Desk with hutch. Company promptly overcame initial unavailability of product by offering alternatives. Excellent communication and easy contact. Desk arrived in two working days. Hutch had to be replaced due to incorrect colour match. Done quickly and efficiently by company. Initial service by independent delivery contractor was not praiseworthy but hutch delivery very professional. I would use this company again. Good quality desk and hutch. Easy assembly.

Ray
Ray

Thanks. Pleasure dealing with your company.

Gary Moon

Gary MoonPerth, WA

Bought several times form Buy Direct Online

Always have had good service and the product description has been accurate, the quality is also good. I would be more than happy to buy more products through this company. The assembly of the products has never been a problem either.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Gary, thank you for your 5-star review - much appreciated! We're glad you love our products and service, and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great service, quality, delivery

Exactly what I wanted, quality is great, email confirmed a fast delivery date then received a call confirming delivery time in a one hour window. Highly recommend service and quality.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Madeline, thank you very much for leaving us this 5 star review, it's always great to hear back from our customers on their experience. We're glad you were happy with the delivery service as well. Thank you!

Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality Products and great customer service

Fantastic service!

Placed an order for an office chair 8 am Monday morning, it arrived 2pm the same day. The X4 Chair is really good quality, comfortable and ergonomic. I've been using it for the last couple of weeks and love it.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello David, thank you very much for leaving us this 5 star review, it's always great to hear back from our customers on their experience. We too love the X-Chair! We appreciate the support especially during these times.

Ricky R.

Ricky R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing customer experience from BDO's Logistic team.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Express p350 medium back fully ergonomic chair -it is great!

I bought this chair for the home office after browsing a huge selection of products. It's exactly what I wanted. It was easy to put together, it has a strong structure and is super comfortable. Delivery was quick. I would recommend this office chair.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Carrie, thank you for your 5-star review - much appreciated! We're glad you love the chair, its one of our best sellers! and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Stay safe and well.

Stay safe and well.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Spectacular service. So fast. So friendly.

I purchased face shields. I cannot recommend this company more highly. The delivery was SO quick AND follow up on a mistake I made; amazing service! Never encountered better anywhere

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello, thank you very much for leaving us this 5 star review, it's always great to hear back from our customers on their experience. We appreciate the support especially during these times.

X2 Chair, great chair

2nd purchase with Buy Direct Online.
Both purchases have been very easy, shipping is also fast, generally a 2 to 4 day turnaround into Sydney.
The X2 chair is quality, out of the box it feels solid, super easy to assembly.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Scott, thank you very much for leaving us this 5 star review, it's always great to hear back from our customers on their experience. We too love the X-Chair! We appreciate the support especially during these times.

Steven M.

Steven M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic desk with even better service

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Money well spent!

Really impressed with the quality and ease to install myself. I’d recommended to anyone considering an office desk set up. My home office is now my favourite room in the house

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Sam, thank you very much for leaving us this 5 star review, it's always great to hear back from our customers on their experience. We appreciate the support especially during these times.

You’re very welcome

David

DavidSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A1 store A1 service

The product was out of stock but they got me the same desk from another supplier it arrived well packed and was a dream to put together I'm very very happy with Desk and will be bookmarking this site as well telling my friends and workmates about them THANKS.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello David, thank you for your 5-star review - much appreciated! We're glad you had a great experience and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Dave N

Dave NMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great communication

I agree with Gary S, there was a minor glitch with my order but they communicated with me quickly & clearly and my order was delivered on time & with no issues
Products look great & will using ABD again

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hello Dave, thank you very much for leaving us this 5 star review, it's always great to hear back from our customers on their experience. Thank you!

Gillian B.

Gillian B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Product was no longer available and was replaced by another, better product. Service was great, handled professionally and in friendly manner. Even delivery drivers were extremely nice!Will buy from here again!

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Gillian, thank you very much for your 5 star review! We're glad you were happy with the outcome and appreciate your support especially during these times.

LIz

LIzMelbourne

Best decision, extremely happy

Beat decision to buy here! I offered to write this review - for the honest advice, superb service responses, quality product and price, speed of delivery and quality of delivery driver!

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.au

Hi Liz, thanks very much for your feedback and 5-star review. We appreciate your honesty and very much look forward to assisting you with your next purchase!