Listing monitored by BuyDirectOnline.com.au

Excellent service

Easy to navigate website. I needed to buy an office chair by a certain date, trusted another store who failed to deliver (had seven business days and I was promised it’d be delivered within two) and were poor with communications. Purchased the chair from buydirectonline and was able to pick it up within 30mins and at a cheaper price as well. Highly recommended.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.auSend a private message

Hi Jack, thank you for your 5-star review. Great communication and speed is what we strive to provide every day. We're glad you are happy with your purchase, hopefully we get the pleasure of servicing you again in the future!

Jason C.
Jason C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent customer service

Vicki was very helpful and was able to keep me fully up to date with the delivery details leading into a very busy Christmas period

Warranty Claim MadeNo
BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.auSend a private message

Hello Jason, thank you for your 5-star review! We're so glad you are pleased with the service you received. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you again.

Fantastic customer service

Quality chairs, stylish and good price. Delivered the next day which is unbelievable these days. Will consider shopping again. Thanks

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.auSend a private message

Hello Silvana, thank you for your 5-star review. We do our best to maintain great pricing and excellent service. Thank you for your support!

Perfectly made to size

My sneeze screen was made exactly to my specs. Very thoughtfully packaged and was made and delivered quickly. Thank you!

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.auSend a private message

Hello Christy, thank you for your 5-star review! We're so glad you are pleased with the product. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you again.

Johanne
JohanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Efficient & easy online ordering, staff always very helpful with phone requests, products received are as advertised. Good quality and pricing.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.auSend a private message

Hello Johanne, thank you for your 5-star review! The team does their best to look after each customer in a friendly timely manner. We look forward to assisting you again!

Rose
RoseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product!

I found it easy to navigate the site for an online purchase. Received call re status of order - very quick! Great communication. Pick up is easy and product is affordable. Will recommend and repurchase from this store again :)

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.auSend a private message

Hello Rose, thank you for your 5-star review! We're so glad you are pleased with the product. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you again.

Shop2DropWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The slide-out shelf exactly what I was after

I am so pleased with BuyDirectOnline that it will be my 'go-to' site of choice from now on. Very prompt expedition of my order which was an under desk keyboard shelf. The shelf was fitted today and is perfect for my requirements.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.auSend a private message

Hello, thank you for your 5-star review! We're so glad you are pleased with the product. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you again.

Shop2Drop

Credit where credit's due.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Personalised service that is friendly and efficient. Real people at the of the phone line, willing and able to help.

Order processed on same day. Payment error on my part corrected and refunded within the hour. Excellent. Particularly nice staff.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.auSend a private message

Hello Karen, thank you for your 5-star review! The team does their best to look after each customer in a friendly timely manner. We look forward to assisting you again!

Shaun
ShaunSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic customer service

Easy to find the item I wanted and the price reasonable. Best part is the customer service and communication which was well above normal. Every email received a response and a solution. Products arrived when I was told they would arrive - despite my doubts. Only (very minor) issue I'd raise was the assembly instructions. Some of the parts came pre-installed so searching for them in the packaging was a little frustrating. Quality of the product itself is great.

Mem
MemMelbourne

The desk was excellent

The customer service is excellent and we received the desk promptly. It was exactly what was needed and very strong (needed in our office). We will certainly use Buy Direct on Line again.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.auSend a private message

Hello Mem, thank you for your 5-star review! We're so glad you are pleased with the product. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you again.

Renee S.
Renee S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Glass desk riser with accessories

I love this desk riser! It is perfect, it has everything I need and it was so easy to buy and pay for. The staff were so friendly when I went to pick it up and I am so grateful to have found what I was looking for at a much cheaper price than others with the same features.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.auSend a private message

Hello Renee, thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad you are pleased with the product. The team strives to provide the best possible experience we appreciate your kind comments. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you again.

Very good price-quality office chair!

Easy buying process , good communication and customer service. Chair shows promising quality so far. Definitely considering shopping with BuyDirectOnline again in the future!

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.auSend a private message

Hello Flozza, thank you for your 5-star review! We're so glad you are pleased with the product and overall experience. Thank you and we look forward to helping you with your next purchase!

Excellent Service & Products

Friendly & helpful sales team. Timely quotes & invoices. Reliable delivery and great quality product: SANA desk divider. I will continue to use BDO as a result of my excellent experiences.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.auSend a private message

Hello, thank you for your 5-star review! We're so glad you are pleased with the product and overall experience, the staff are friendly and helpful so we appreciate your kind comments. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you again.

David M.Sydney, NSW

Solid, Reliable Family Company with Extensive Office Furniture Range

When picking-up two mobile desk-drawer units from BDO's store I was mistakenly given the wrong colour. However the company responded to my complaint quickly and efficiently by delivering the correct units at a time set within a few days. They picked up the wrong ones at the same time, all at no charge. To me that's good business practice. The product was good quality for the price, well packed and required assembly consistent with the need for volume economy, that is, handles and castors in the drawers of the units. Certainly if the need arose I would buy online again from BDO.

BuyDirectOnlineBuyDirectOnline.com.auSend a private message

Hello David, thank you for your feedback it is very much appreciated. Yes, we are currently working on this and hope to have a live product release soon. Thanks again!

1116 CD Storage Shelf Rack Unit - so versatile for storing children's toys

This item is hard to find. It took a long time to come back into stock but the staff were persistent and checked regularly over the course of months. Eventually it made it to our house and was definitely worth the wait!