76% · 9927 · 21%

Anna
AnnaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Highly recommend!

I am always recommending to everyone that says they are planning to sell their house. We saved $30,000 and the process was super easy. The phone support was brilliant. Photos were fantastic as were the hand outs. So much more rewarding and easier selling this way. Show reply
Andrew Clough
Andrew CloughPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Awesome service, great result, enjoyable experience

Such a simple process and an enjoyable experience that worked to our terms, saved us appx $20K and meant we didn’t have to deal with an agent. Would highly recommend Show 3 replies
Annette
AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold in one day

Easiest was to sell my house sold on the first day. Buy my place where fantastic. Highly recommend it. I will do it all over again when I sell the next time. Show reply
Graham Thompson
Graham ThompsonMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Sold my place

My property that I was selling was in the remote area in the Kimberley WA thee wee no Realistate agents in the area so Buy my place was successful inabling me to sell my property Show reply
Sarah
SarahPeel, WA

Quick and easy. Anyone could do it!

We bought our new house from a buy my place customer and sold our old house through buy my place. Saved ourselves over $10,000. Very easy to use and help is always on the end of a phone call or email! Show reply
Julia
JuliaSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Great choice for choosing it

My friend recommended me Buymyplace to sell my own property. Having the full control of the pace of the selling and saving thousands of commissions. I got the food results of it. Show reply
John Gallacher
John GallacherSydney, NSW

Made the Sale Easy

I cant believe any one would use a Real Estate. BuyMyPlace made it so easy to sell myself.
Great support and helpful all the way from advertising and listing through to the Final sale
hillajb
hillajbBonnells Bay2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Excellent way to sell property

Using buyMyplace is just so easy to sell your property. I have now used them twice and both times received fantastic results. Would recommend to any person wishing to sell their property. Show reply
Joel
JoelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Easy to use and saved a heap

BMP was easy to use and did the trick. I wanted to upload a statement of valuation which wasn't required and they hadn't done before, but they worked it out seamlessly. Market was depressed so it took a while to sell, but after ~3 months I got 60+ potential buyers through and had a number of genuine offers. Show reply
jodie
jodieGippsland, VIC11 posts
  Fair Incentive

Well the a little extra effort

I was surprised at how easy it was to do this myself. I would definitely use buy my place again. I saved $22k by selling through this business.
There admin does need some work a lot of miscommunications in the admin department. Show reply
Andrew
AndrewVictoria2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great site to sell land!

We got a result that even a real estate agent would’ve struggled to get more on! If it’s just selling land, then you can’t beat buy my place! Easy to use wand edit. Win! Show reply
Jess
Jess

Not impressed

The package I bought was reasonably priced and they did include what was promised. Where this business fails though is the support. Was told I would be called back three times and in the end only ended up getting an email which only partially addressed my concerns.
a1me
a1meGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC66 posts

NO appropriate customer service

If you have a major problem with this company they request you wait for management to get back to you and give a 2 week/14 day time frame, and customer service staff online are extremely inept at communicating which means seeking involvement from management is highly likely if you have a problem with their services and/or website. 14 days to wait for a response from management re a serious issue is ridiculous. I would never risk selling my most valuable asset, my home, through a company that can not even give a response in a timely fashion. I have emails to prove this if anyone is interested.
Libby
Libby

Great way to rent your home

Fantastic product. Rented my home in 2 days from home open. Extremely satisfied. The support line answered all my questions. Even the security check on my tenant was done immediately. Show reply
Ben M.
Ben M.2 posts

Charlie Sasha
Charlie SashaPerth, WA3 posts

Excellent cost effective service

The process from start to finish was easy with BuyMyPlace and very cost efficient.
We had 3 local realestate agents out for appraisals to see if were in the ballpark with our selling price of our property, a 5 x 2, 320sqm house on a 887sqm block.
The estimates ranged from 575k to 600k with all them saying the market is way down and we should be prepared for a long selling period and commission ranged from 2% - 3.8%, these factors sealed the deal to go with Buymyplace.
We sold our house in 10 weeks for $670k and saved over $15000 in fees
Very happy people and have and will keep recommending Buymyplace to everyone who asks how we sold our house. Show reply

Hannah
HannahCanberra2 posts

Sold in 2 days!

Very good customer service. Easy to use and professional. BuyMyplace were excellent with prompt uploading and the photographer was great. We sold the property within 48 hours of going live and allhomes was well worth the additional fee. The buyer was very happy to be able to ask questions to the owner and we were able to show them how everything worked at the final inspection. We were also able to settle in less than 30 days. Show reply
Vwman01
Vwman01Illawarra, NSW3 posts

Real estate agent was rude

Asked for value of a vacant block of land as well as dimensions. Was not provided any info, only a request to call back. I called and asked the value of the land. Was not provided any estimates, only "taking offers". Made offer based on similar blocks in local area and received a smart butt reply. Very unhelpful
Emi
Emiwindermere park
Ivan.
Ivan.Victoria3 posts
Toni M
Toni M

Great way to sell your property!!

I sold my property on the first open day! BuyMyplace was easy to navigate and I had to ring them once to check on something and it was sorted straight away. I used my own conveyancer, but I ordered another sign to put on the back of the property and both signs arrived 5 days after signing up. I saved about $18,000 by selling it myself..lucky me thanks to buyMyplace. If you put a reasonable price on your property, and you're not greedy, and it's not above market value you will sell it!!! Thanks buyMyplace

Sammy
Sammy

The Way of the Future!!

Sell your property yourself and save those horrendous real estate agent commissions. I sold my property through Buy My Place in two days to the second person who saw it. Settled without any difficulties and the assistance from Buy My Place consultants was fantastic. Well worth the sign on price.

Nico
NicoBrisbane

The ONLY way to sell your property

My experience with selling my property using Buy My Place.com was just excellent. A signed contract in just five days and completed in four weeks. Save yourself thousands in wasteful commissions with just a little time and effort doing it yourself. I have recommended and will continue to recommend this way of property selling to friends and family.

Radan Povolny
Radan PovolnyLakesland

Saved thousands in Agents fees

Sold 2 vacant lots now with buymyplace and could not of been any easier. Saved thousands in Agency fees. Easy to use service. Build the ad that you want to sell your place, photos and descriptions are so easy to load to site. Any issues you have, just call the hotline and questions answered quickly. Will be using this service again for my next sale.

Big Al and Mama Jen
Big Al and Mama Jen2 posts
Roger
RogerSydney

Andrew M
Andrew MSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

I loved the whole process!

People loved that I was selling my own place! If real estate agents were willing to pick up a paintbrush and fix the fence, then maybe they would be worth $20,000. But they don’t. Getting a property ready for sale was a lot harder than actually selling it. Thanks for BMP for making it possible! Great experience!

Kyl p
Kyl p

BuyMyplace

My experience with BuyMyplace was wonderfull and hassle free, staff were very accommodating and helpful, I would recommend to family and friends who want to sell there homes.

KATZ
KATZMelbourne

From start to SOLD BuyMyPlace made it easy

Enjoyed selling my own property and having full control of the process. I am not very good with computers but they helped me upload the beautiful photos and I was away laughing. My sister is looking to sell her house, expect a call soon BuyMyPlace.

Peter
PeterBrisbane

Fabulous experience

Selling my property through BuyMyPlace was a rewarding experience. BuyMyPlace guided me, step my step, throughout the entire process. Each step was easily achievable. It involved writing the property description with their help, the photographer achieved the best images, the signage was supplied and erected, the advertising was all included. A contract document was supplied by the conveyance company. I was able to meet the interested groups of people during the inspections and received their comments. It was a rewarding experience and I saved the agents commission fees.

Shelz
Shelz

Brian
BrianMount Beauty

Simple as ABC

Buy my place is the best thing since sliced Bread, very easy to do Sold my place in 6 weeks from start of process to money in the bank. Thankyou very much.

Amanda
Amanda

Simple and Saved Money

I originally thought the whole process would be too difficult and nearly just went with an Agent. However, after talking with buyMyplace, I realised that I could do this myself. Not only was it simple, but I saved thousands as well. Thanks buyMyplace.

disappointed
disappointed

Tried it ! don't waste your money

We wasted our time & money, six months listed not one enquiry & no real help from the Office. They don't see your property, don't value your property & basically list it online with a couple of online agents as well as their site but as the weeks turn to months it just gets buried. We asked for a review & never got one & trying to phone them & speak to someone.....someone is always going to call you back...not.

Peter
Peter2 posts

Great Idea!

Very happy. Got my price and saved thousands in commission.Easy to follow the process & we would us byMyplace again if we move.

Nell
Nell

Very positive experience, great outcome!

I recently sold my property through buyMyplace and I can honestly say it was a very rewarding experience. I was a little nervous about the process as my computer skills are limited but the buyMyplace team were so very helpful, patient and friendly. Unbelievably, once it was all set up and I sent the property live, it was sold in four days which was great AND... I saved thousands in estate agent's commission!! If anyone out there has a property to sell, I recommend they give it a shot!!

Kev
KevPerth3 posts

Why use an agent!

After having a number of agents through our house I came to the conclusion that the house would sell its self. The bonus from that would be the huge savings. Our house was under offer after the second home open which was a great result. The staff at Buy my Place were very helpful and were available should you need them.

Pablo
PabloMelbourne

Couldn’t have expected a better outcome

From start to finish, complete control of the whole process. If you’re ready to do the work and research the market you really can affect your best outcome. That was our experience.

Clive
Clive

Best way to sell your house

Very happy with the service we sold our house after 5 weeks on the market, on line help was a bit clunky at times this was probably due to our age lol. I would recommend this site to any one wishing to sell their house.

Brian B