buyMyplace (page 2 of 6)

Atilla

AtillaSydney, NSW

Great way to sell your property

Easy to use and friendly service. Had to call up a few times to get things actioned but they were always friendly and eager to help. Some prospective purchasers felt hesitant not dealing with a real estate agent and expected discounts on the price due to not having to pay commission by using buymyplace, however all in all it was a good experience and saved thousands of dollars!

Hollie

HollieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and great price.

Buy myplace was very helpful when I had questions and their pricing was very reasonable. I sold my house with the help of Facebook but I would definitely use this service again, saved me thousands of dollars!

stretch

stretchWestern Australia

Very happy with buymyplace

Very helpful answered all my questions and made it very easy. Paper work was easy to follow, they had there own conveyance team and all up it was not expensive would recommend them to anyone who wants to sell there house awesome job thankyou regards Colin Matthews Bunbury WA

Devin M.

Devin M.Perth, WA

Certainly much better than paying agent fees

Accurate and timely service. We weren’t disappointed with the service provided and the ease of entering property information through their website. The cost is well within budget and much better than paying an agent.

Excellent service

The team is really helpful and it saves a lot of money one would otherwise pay to the agents. My house sold in the first 10 days. The photos were professionally taken and nice however the guy could have done a better job. The whole process was seamless I am happy with the end result.

Anna

AnnaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Highly recommend!

I am always recommending to everyone that says they are planning to sell their house. We saved $30,000 and the process was super easy. The phone support was brilliant. Photos were fantastic as were the hand outs. So much more rewarding and easier selling this way.

Andrew CloughPerth, WA

Awesome service, great result, enjoyable experience

Such a simple process and an enjoyable experience that worked to our terms, saved us appx $20K and meant we didn’t have to deal with an agent. Would highly recommend

buyMyplacebuyMyplace

How fantastic - thank you for your continued support and for being a strong member of our buyMyplace community. Congratulations once again and all the very best, Andrew.

- The team at buyMyplace

Annette

AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold in one day

Easiest was to sell my house sold on the first day. Buy my place where fantastic. Highly recommend it. I will do it all over again when I sell the next time.

Graham Rhompson

Graham RhompsonMid North Coast, NSW

Sold my place

My property that I was selling was in the remote area in the Kimberley WA thee wee no Realistate agents in the area so Buy my place was successful inabling me to sell my property

Sarah

SarahPeel, WA

Quick and easy. Anyone could do it!

We bought our new house from a buy my place customer and sold our old house through buy my place. Saved ourselves over $10,000. Very easy to use and help is always on the end of a phone call or email!

Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

Great choice for choosing it

My friend recommended me Buymyplace to sell my own property. Having the full control of the pace of the selling and saving thousands of commissions. I got the food results of it.

John Gallacher

John GallacherSydney, NSW

Made the Sale Easy

I cant believe any one would use a Real Estate. BuyMyPlace made it so easy to sell myself.
Great support and helpful all the way from advertising and listing through to the Final sale

hillajb

hillajbBonnells Bay

Excellent way to sell property

Using buyMyplace is just so easy to sell your property. I have now used them twice and both times received fantastic results. Would recommend to any person wishing to sell their property.

Joel

JoelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use and saved a heap

BMP was easy to use and did the trick. I wanted to upload a statement of valuation which wasn't required and they hadn't done before, but they worked it out seamlessly. Market was depressed so it took a while to sell, but after ~3 months I got 60+ potential buyers through and had a number of genuine offers.

jodie

jodieGippsland, VIC

Well the a little extra effort

I was surprised at how easy it was to do this myself. I would definitely use buy my place again. I saved $22k by selling through this business.
There admin does need some work a lot of miscommunications in the admin department.

Andrew

AndrewVictoria

Great site to sell land!

We got a result that even a real estate agent would’ve struggled to get more on! If it’s just selling land, then you can’t beat buy my place! Easy to use wand edit. Win!

Not impressed

The package I bought was reasonably priced and they did include what was promised. Where this business fails though is the support. Was told I would be called back three times and in the end only ended up getting an email which only partially addressed my concerns.

buyMyplacebuyMyplace

Review collected in partnership with buyMyplace

Val

ValPerth, WA

Very Unhappy Customer

I submitted and paid for my listing but unfortunately my circumstances changed the very next day and no longer needed to sell my home. I immediately called and requested a refund. I finally received a phone call back with a very poor excuse for not returning my money to me.

a1meGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NO appropriate customer service

If you have a major problem with this company they request you wait for management to get back to you and give a 2 week/14 day time frame, and customer service staff online are extremely inept at communicating which means seeking involvement from management is highly likely if you have a problem with their services and/or website. 14 days to wait for a response from management re a serious issue is ridiculous. I would never risk selling my most valuable asset, my home, through a company that can not even give a response in a timely fashion. I have emails to prove this if anyone is interested.

a1me

Already dealt with you Joseph, not interested in wasting any more of my time.

Great way to rent your home

Fantastic product. Rented my home in 2 days from home open. Extremely satisfied. The support line answered all my questions. Even the security check on my tenant was done immediately.