buyMyplace (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brian

BrianMount Beauty

Simple as ABC

Buy my place is the best thing since sliced Bread, very easy to do Sold my place in 6 weeks from start of process to money in the bank. Thankyou very much.

Hi Brian,
Just 6 weeks! What an amazing story. Congratulations on your success and thank you for your kind words. We love sliced bread!

Simple and Saved Money

I originally thought the whole process would be too difficult and nearly just went with an Agent. However, after talking with buyMyplace, I realised that I could do this myself. Not only was it simple, but I saved thousands as well. Thanks buyMyplace.

Hi Amanda,
Thanks for your kind review and congratulations on an incredible achievement!

Tried it ! don't waste your money

We wasted our time & money, six months listed not one enquiry & no real help from the Office. They don't see your property, don't value your property & basically list it online with a couple of online agents as well as their site but as the weeks turn to months it just gets buried. We asked for a review & never got one & trying to phone them & speak to someone.....someone is always going to call you back...not.

Great Idea!

Very happy. Got my price and saved thousands in commission.Easy to follow the process & we would us byMyplace again if we move.

Hey Peter,
We're so happy for you! You get what you give and this success speaks to your efforts. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you along your journey!

Very positive experience, great outcome!

I recently sold my property through buyMyplace and I can honestly say it was a very rewarding experience. I was a little nervous about the process as my computer skills are limited but the buyMyplace team were so very helpful, patient and friendly. Unbelievably, once it was all set up and I sent the property live, it was sold in four days which was great AND... I saved thousands in estate agent's commission!! If anyone out there has a property to sell, I recommend they give it a shot!!

Hi Nell,
Wow, sold in just four days! Kudos to you on an excellent outcome. Thanks very much for sharing your experience and success.

Kev

KevPerth

Why use an agent!

After having a number of agents through our house I came to the conclusion that the house would sell its self. The bonus from that would be the huge savings. Our house was under offer after the second home open which was a great result. The staff at Buy my Place were very helpful and were available should you need them.

Hi Kev,
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased about your success. Fantastic result and massive savings, well done!

Pablo

PabloMelbourne

Couldn’t have expected a better outcome

From start to finish, complete control of the whole process. If you’re ready to do the work and research the market you really can affect your best outcome. That was our experience.

Hey Pablo,
Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us. We love hearing our vendors' success stories. Congratulations on selling your very own home!

Best way to sell your house

Very happy with the service we sold our house after 5 weeks on the market, on line help was a bit clunky at times this was probably due to our age lol. I would recommend this site to any one wishing to sell their house.

Hey Clive,
Wow, what a story! Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Saved a lot of money

Saved over $10,000 in commissions, offer within 6 weeks using buyMyplace

Very professional service offered at a great low price. I paid just $650 for a full internet listing on all the main property sites, comprehensive help with writing my particulars and instant leads from genuine purchases. We were able to interact and explain everything about our property that no agent could ever do to our buyers who offered near full listing price. No dramas just more money in our pockets!

Hey Anita,

Wow! Congrats on an incredible achievement. We couldn't agree more, nobody knows your home better than you. Thanks very much for sharing your story with us, we appreciate your kind feedback!

If I can do it anyone can

Being a widowed senior lady I sold my home with the help of buy my place, saving money which would have gone to an agent.

buyMyplacebuyMyplace

Congratulations on such an impressive achievement! We are so happy to hear about your success and that you had a positive experience with us. All the best!

Incredible Service and Delivery

Was a little unsure if I could sell my place on my own. BuyMyplace were incredibly helpful throughout the entire service and it truly was simple. Ended up selling my house in 8 days.

buyMyplacebuyMyplace

Thanks for your review Belinda. 8 days, what a success story! We are so pleased to hear that we could help you with your achievement. Congratulations!

Teab

TeabMelbourne

No issues with services provided by byMyplace

I have used their services to advertise for tenants for rental property and very happy with outcome and service.
Cheers
Alf

buyMyplacebuyMyplace

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us. Congratulations on leasing your very own property!

Review collected in partnership with buyMyplace

Terrible Service

Very disappointed in the service (or lack of it) provided. From the start there was terrible communication and emails and phone calls were not returned for the most part. I did test enquiries and these never got to me. When I contacted the again and was actually able to get a hold of someone, they said that they would like into the problem but of course never got back to me. A request for a refund or even partial refund was outright refused.

Andrea

AndreaScotland

You get what you pay for

Aussie Made

Aussie MadeAU

Sold my place with honesty and integrity

Debbie M

Debbie MCoogee nsw

Missed Enquiries

Disappointed that because of technical issues I received a bunch of enquiries all at the same time which were more than a week old. Didn’t put me in a good position with buyers having to explain why I left it for a week before returning their call.

KKool

KKoolSydney, NSW

Straight forward, good customer service!

We used Buy My Place to sell our rural property. Quick and easy to set up ad and had great customer service. Good customer service and support.

best way to sell your house

"10/10. All the buyer's were very happy it was a private sale by the owner and not an agent. Nobody knows your house better than you and to market it your self i highly recommend buyMyplace website for selling your own property you will save thousands in commission."

cherub79

cherub79Perth, WA

Not very helpful at all

I found it difficult to get hold of customer service to help with questions, when calling the 1300 number, it would ring out and you'd be forced to leave a message but no call back. I requested a contract of sale form but they wouldn't send it to me because I'm not a conveyancing client? Just poor. Discount fees comes with discount service!

Tatiana

Tatianaasked

Hi sellers, did you have to provide your passport????

Hi Tatiana,

You do not need to provide us specifically with your passport. However, you will be required to provide a copy of a government-issued photo ID to prove your identity.

Please let us know if you need any further questions answered.

- The team at buyMyplace

zaz

zazasked

Where does the conveyancer send the marketing contract to?

Tracy

Tracyasked

I'm thinking of selling me house in beenleigh qld. Are there upfront fee ? I would like to know more about how it all works.

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for getting in touch.

It's awesome to hear you're interested in selling your property yourself! Yes, there is only one upfront fee upon signing up with us. The price depends on which campaign you select. (For more information visit https://www.buymyplace.com.au/packages/)

I'm happy to set up a free consultation for you to chat with one of our Private Property Specialists. In that conversation, we'll work together to identify your property goals and priorities to see what option best suits you.

Kindly email support@buymyplace.com.au with your contact details and we'll get you started!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

- Emily

Get an answer from our members and buyMyplace representatives

CategoryReal Estate Agents