Listing monitored by Buzz Gadgets

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
Dora Lee
Dora LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WARNING SCAMMERS!!! Never received item or refund!!

Paid $101.60 in January and never received my Earphones or refund!!! Not responding to emails, no contact, it's A SCAM, cannot believe that they are still out there ripping other people...

Matt WAdelaide

Still taking people's money

Scammers. Took my money, weeks went by, product never showed. Phone number disconnected. No reply to my emails. Left a review on Facebook and got a reply saying "we are a small family-operated business and were hit by a number of setbacks, including major problems with our server among others". Gave them the benefit of doubt at first, but they quickly went quiet and stopped replying. I can see now from the other reviews here that they have been running this scam for a good couple of years now.

Do not buy!

Ordered a product and enquired about delivery time since it had been listed as being in stock, and I had figured it's being mailed from VIC to NSW, and going by what they claim on their website, I should have received some update on shipping. The phone number is disconnected and numerous emails have been sent with no response. If buzz gadgets read this, I want a refund!!! There is NO point sending me the product now as I will not be able to receive it and it is of no use. I have previously bought from them once, with delivery time lagging but at least they responded to emails! If customer service and prompt delivery are important to you, then DO NOT buy from these guys!

Tam
Tam

Terrible experience! Do not buy from Buzz

Ordered product almost a month ago and they received payment. I sent first email a week after asking where product was - no response. Second email asking where product was they replied to and claimed they had staff health problems (similar to other reviewers from a year ago) and that item would be sent by express post that day. Which it wasnt and they didnt respond to another email a week later requesting the tracking number. Ive now requested a refund. Still no response. Dont bother, its a scam!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Les
LesNorthern Region, NSW

Took my money and never heard from them again.

Ordered product over a month ago they received payment and I’ve never heard a thing again, I’ve sent countless emails still no response to this day I’m one very unhappy customer and can only recommend save your money sadly these guys are incompetent and I do believe it’s a scam.

Kay556
Kay556Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Is this store even open??

I ordered a mouse on the 1st April 2019. when not received by 20 April, I emailed and asked where it was. No response. I emailed a week later, no response. Tried the phone number on the website. It's not connected. I did not receive an email from AusPost with my shipping details. Luckily it looks like I didn't pay for the item, either, thank goodness.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Nancy P
Nancy PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressed.

Not sure what happened to other reviewers, and I hope that their problems were resolved, but I was very impressed! Purchased a Sandisk Clip MP3 player (they are the best, been using them for ages) Wednesday morning and received my order on Thursday!! Next day service, very impressive. I guess I was lucky? :) By the way, new Clip Sport Plus model rocks. Sandisk really listened and introduced Bluetooth functionality which was long overdue.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Will not return calls and emails

I have purchased from them on three occasions. The products are great and arrived promptly. However, the last order contained an incorrect item. I have tried several times since December to contact them via phone and email to rectify the order but have not received a response. If I receive some contact from them, I will update this post.

Simon
SimonMELBOURNE

Very poor service

Order placed 8th January, followed-up when no notification received from Aust Post. No reply to email, no reply to phone call, online comments disabled. Looks like they have folded - but still accepting orders online? Noted other recent comments on Product Review after placing order.

Jun
JunMelbourne

Nothing for Two weeks after ordering

I’ve ordered a keyboard from them, and forgot to check the review first. After first week I’ve sent two emails asking for the status. There was no reply, not even an automatic msg. This is the worst I’ve ever experienced.

Jimxx
Jimxx

No delivery of product ordered, no email reply, no phone reply, uncontactable

...seems a scam as they have not filled the order made in December, have not replied to several emails, and are unavailable by phone, ask for message and promise to ring back but don't!
I think I've wasted over 200 bucks!

No communicaiton and no purchased item delivered!!

Reading other posts here I can see that these guys will not communicate with you or provide updates on where your purchased item is. They have taken my $$ and I've had no correspondence post them confirming that they have taken my money. Same as previous reviewer, I also think I've been had!!

JaneEight Mile Plains

No customer service

I ordered an mp3 player. Was supposed to get an email from aus post telling me it had been shipped. 1 week later. Nothing. They do not respond to emails & don't answer the phone. I think I've been had!
Update: Just heard from them. Reckon they had system failure & staff health problems. I'm happy that they've responded but it will be too late for my gift

Jane

UPDATE: Recieved their email to say they would send it express on Mon 8.30am. Aus Post clocked it Wed 5.53pm! Not only has it missed his birthday, he probably won't get it before he goes away for xmas. Way to go Buzz!

AileenMelbourne

haven’t received my items. Customer service non-existent

I ordered a powerbank and changing a cable a week ago and paid a significant amount for shipping (especially seeing as I live in the same state), I haven’t received the item - it hasn’t even shipped yet!! No response to emails or messages and no one picks up the phone. Looks like I may be without my items and have lost ~$70 in the process. Terrible

Aileen

Received products. Very happy. Takes a while and communication not great

Bel
BelMelbourne

Awful customer service post-sale, returned item but no refund or communication

Purchased an item and it was delivered promptly, however item failed within the year of purchase. Contacted Buzz Gadgets as per their warranty policy and was sold to ship it back to a specified address and reference code.
One month, three emails and two calls later, nothing. No correspondence.
I see from other reviewers that have written a bad review that Buzz Gadgets had contacted them saying they're moving warehouse? That is no excuse, especially since I've been trying to contact them for over a month and not one response.

Mikhail P.Buzz Gadgets

Hi Belinda, we are terribly sorry for this mishap! We have issued a full refund for your order via Paypal just now. Please confirm that you have received it in full. Thank you!