Brand Manager for bVivid? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (3) · No (5)
josh
joshCentral Queensland, QLD

Phone goes down quiet often

Phone goes down with no notification, cannot even divert calls to mobile without stuffing it up, have lost god only knows how many sales in the last two days and now will not change back to my landline......absolutely incompetent,
no help at all from anyone, just empty promises

Adequate Speeds Yes
Standalone or BundledBundled

Rubbish -worst company ever

---ZERO STAR --- disappointed with their service. No notification or call about disconnection. Business lost income from their lack of care. A worst provider ever in Australia. Only ask to pay for an upgrade to keep number...Such a shame.

Poor customer service skills and poor quality of service or no service provided

Disappointing services

I recently moved to bvivid nbn plan from telstra
From last 2 days I am loosing my business still not switched to when I tried to calling the customer service they not answering my calls
Really really upset from them
I just suggested to all people please be away from this company this is big scam in Australia I ever seen before

Hopeless service

Absolutely hopeless service. Being told how awesome the service are but unfortunately no. Promised $69.95 per month but every invoice shows significantly higher than normal, roughly $100. And found voice message service and phone display service all get extra charge which were free from Telstra. Trying to give small company an opportunity to compete in the market but that is not the way. Trying to chance supplier ASAP because I am losing patience.

Hot trash

This company trolls you into thinking that they have a good service with 100mbs speeds and honestly There hot trash. These absolute butt heads think they know everything don't buy

Ankit p.
Ankit p.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company ever in Australia

Be aware guys in australia , do not even think about this company to get service. Horrible staff, service and they rip me off with extra charges that wasn't mention ever.
I would not even call this a company, it's C-company.

Horrible horrible horrible

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Aparna
AparnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Most horrible service ever

They are fraud people running this business and making fool of everyone. No respect and care for customers. They have the most terrible service one cannot even think of. I request please don’t choose them as I a seriously suffering. Most horrible experience ever.

Terrible

After many many call form BVivid offers me for NBN , I have a new contract with Them from May /2019 with $69.95/ month. Then ,every month I receive a Bill that exceeds the amount of the contract even though in Bill it is clear that I do not use anything else. It was very difficult to meet a counselor, and after I presented my problem, no one explained it to me why? they always said there would be people calling back but then no one called back to solve my problem. And if you do not accept that unreasonable, unpaid amount and continue to wait, the next month you will receive a $ 15 fine bill. The most terrible service I've ever encountered so far.

Shentao Z.
Shentao Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't worth the money, very regret made the switch to Bvivid

Stable but slow internet.

Customer call sometimes no one answer. Compare to other big company, their customer service is very little.

Main reason I give this rating is because they called me, offer me lower rate than Telstra, which was $79.99/month for the same service. However, when I get the first bill, it's $89.99/Month. I don't know why on earth I want to switch from Telstra to Bvivid for more expensive rate and worse service.

I ended up turn off phone number display for income calls to reduce the fare to $82.04, but still higher than the sales promoted before I agree to switch to Bvivid.

Đỗ Quý B.
Đỗ Quý B.Sydney, NSW

Stay away people

We are owning a shop in plaza and being business customer with Bvivid for about 4 months now! Very disappointed i hope I wasn’t with them from beginning! Internet so slow, we got about 4~5mbps download and 0.5~0.8 mbps upload compare with TPG nbn we got at home about 20-22mbps download and 11mbps upload! The internet sometimes has, sometimes hasn’t! Unstable, customer services is bad, all of them are Indian, i can barely understand what they say! We usually got trouble with internet 3-4times a month ! For business customer, it is unacceptable! I give Bvivid 0/10 or even minus if i can!

Shawn Tomkins
Shawn TomkinsNew South Wales

Good service

Signed up with BVIVID a year ago and very happy with the service . great rates for NBN and reliable internet service . very good Australian telecom company. mostly Indian staff but Australian owned company .